• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What does an opiate high feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayaxper

Greenlighter
how does it differ from mdma? or from weed? i wanna try opiates (not heroin) and just wonder what opiate i should try and what i should expect from it

Of the opiates I've tried, I'd say the best for pure euphoria would be oxycodone.

Imagine it's the middle of winter, somewhere very cold. You're inside a cabin, next to a warm crackling fire, wrapped up in a blanket with the girl of your dreams watching an awesome movie.

That's the opiate high, being wrapped up in a warm blanket of relaxation and contentment without a care in the world.

I would say it is a very warm tingly sensation, like MDMA, sometimes I said I liked it better than sex when I first started. Feels awesome and less complicated. But of course there wasn't the spontaneous orgasm I got MDMA . But it was a prolonged good feeling. Weed and Benzos, its also like that cause you don't give a shit about anything. You just wanna close your eyes and immerse yourself in the feeling until you nod out, kinda like sleep but not really, get lost in the high. And sometimes just land where you land and have no idea how long you have been that way but not really care....

I personally like Tramadol as an opioid, because I like the stimulant effect that I relate to caffeine and meth...

But I would start in easy. Don't go straight to morphine pills or heroin. Likely to make you sick sometimes. I did cause I had no tolerance to that shit yet. Start with Tram, it's not CONSIDERED a narcotic but I get pretty fucked. BUT it can be fail for some people. You don't know if you don't try it. If not, go to something with codeine in it, a medium amount.
If it has APAP in it, then CWE it. And make sure you have like benadryl. That shit gives you bad opiate itches. I personally don't like them...
Hope that helps...

Of the opiates I've tried, I'd say the best for pure euphoria would be oxycodone.

Imagine it's the middle of winter, somewhere very cold. You're inside a cabin, next to a warm crackling fire, wrapped up in a blanket with the girl of your dreams watching an awesome movie.

That's the opiate high, being wrapped up in a warm blanket of relaxation and contentment without a care in the world.
is that the same as oxycotton? my friend says he pops oxycotton in class

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say it is a very warm tingly sensation, like MDMA, sometimes I said I liked it better than sex when I first started. Feels awesome and less complicated. But of course there wasn't the spontaneous orgasm I got MDMA . But it was a prolonged good feeling. Weed and Benzos, its also like that cause you don't give a shit about anything. You just wanna close your eyes and immerse yourself in the feeling until you nod out, kinda like sleep but not really, get lost in the high. And sometimes just land where you land and have no idea how long you have been that way but not really care....

I personally like Tramadol as an opioid, because I like the stimulant effect that I relate to caffeine and meth...

But I would start in easy. Don't go straight to morphine pills or heroin. Likely to make you sick sometimes. I did cause I had no tolerance to that shit yet. Start with Tram, it's not CONSIDERED a narcotic but I get pretty fucked. BUT it can be fail for some people. You don't know if you don't try it. If not, go to something with codeine in it, a medium amount.
If it has APAP in it, then CWE it. And make sure you have like benadryl. That shit gives you bad opiate itches. I personally don't like them...
Hope that helps...

yeah that really helped thanks a lot

You aren't allowed to ask where to get drugs here.

It's not oxycotton. It's oxycontin. It's a prescription drug, and even then it's fairly heavily controlled. My doc needs to break out his numbered secure scrip pad to write it, as opposed to his normal pad for stuff like valium. I have only ever used it legally (with a scrip) but from what I hear it can be pretty expensive. Still, if you are just starting and want an amazing high, 20mgs of oxy will do the trick. Of course the smart thing to do is to avoid it altogether. It's kind of scary how addictive it is. Cigarettes got nothing on oxy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone

yeah dude, like the above guy said... it is scary how addictive it is. I dream about using it. Well, not literally, but I think about how nice it would be if I had just some lortab. The feeling is so nice and securing. You just want to be there all the time.

The feeling is warmth, but from the inside. And I am always optimistic about everything too. It's weird. Like while I'm on it, I just feel so content and happy with everything. All I can say is, if you like using drugs, don't try opiates. Or if you do, promise to yourself that you'll only do them once. Or something like that.
But since I've read so much about heroin, it's like, I know so much about it, that I must experience it first hand. And even though that sounds bad, I can't help it. I'm just a very curious person. And I probably will get addicted, but.. I don't know what to do.

I don't think most people are like me, but just don't think about it.
Stick to drugs that won't fuck up your life.

It's like the feeling after orgasm. The aaah, bit. That's opioids.

ur first opiate should be oxycodone or hydrocodone... no, dont do morphine, oxy/hydro-morphone, diamorphine (heroin)...

ur first opies should be oxyCODONE, hydroCODONE, or codeine, anything less strong isnt worth it.. even codeine might not be worth it...

go with 10-30mgs for first time, start small.

Opiate high feels warm and euphoric and care free... no troubles... just snuggle up and enjoy... until it wears off....

I personally am a fan of Oxycodone. It's a good place to start. It puts me in my "happy place".. Everything in the world seems just right. Warm, fuzzy and happy.

they make you feel very happy - and relaxed

excited but in a relaxed way (like its your birthday and christmas - but like your so chilled about it)

they are amazing - and extremely addcitive

are u allergic to codeine ? (some people are - if you are or you are not sure then please disregard my post)

try codeine / or dihydrocodeine to start with

try 60mg dose and work up to 120mg (pls dont go any higher than this without checking back with someone on here)

when you have got to 120mg come back and let us know how it has gone - and we can advised you further from there...

*please dont mix with alcohol or benzos this is dangerous esp for an opiate noob

have fun

well done.

its somewhat like alcohol... aka if you over do it you stumble and slur speech etc. and you feel closer to people but can get pissed of easily. but way more euphoric and chill than drinking

It feels like getting wrapped in warmth, not too hot, but juuuuuuust right. Your problems disappear, become unimportant. Life becomes good (for a change) and nice. Things physically feel better, things slow down, you might drift in and out of light sleep, dreaming intensely and controlling said dreams. Then you slowly come down, retaining a little bit of that feeling.

%)

Just imagine that your taking a nice warm bath along with a massage....

An opiate high or a buzz makes you feel GIDDY and warm pleasant like feeling.
Thats what opiates are like. But that feeling wears off quite quickly though leading to a light dreamy sleep state.

The effects of opiates are WAY WAY WAY WAY different than being buzzed on alcohol, benzos, or even weed....You cannot compare...

Also, stick to the weaker opiates. Im pretty sure that you would have a very low tolerance if you have not done these before.

Last edited:
You may feel so good that you just wanna talk to people. My friends refer to it as "the talkies", and I often go through half my phonebook. I would also make up with people since I felt so good I was forgiving. Hell eveytime I apologized to my gf, I was on hydrocodone.

The effects of opiates are WAY WAY WAY WAY different than being buzzed on alcohol, benzos, or even weed....You cannot compare...

Eh, I'd say Alprazolam is kind of close to a lot of opiates. Just don't dose insanely and I find a lot of similarities.

When I'm on opiates I'm carefree, completely anxiety free, warm, euphoric and sedated (oxycodone doesn't sedate me much in low-medium doses though)

What opiates do you have access to that you're interested in trying?

As others have mentioned, I would recommend starting with some of the more "beginner-friendly" opiates, such as codeine, hydrocodone, or oxycodone. I would also highly recommend taking your dose orally instead of any other ROA such as insufflating, plugging, or parenterally.

Here are some recommended first-time doses, from my experience, that will give you a taste of a good opiate high without an overpowering amount of nausea.
Codeine (Tylenol #1/2/3/4, Cheratussin/Robitussin AC, etc) 90-150mg
Hydrocodone (Vicodin, Norco, Lortab, Hycodan, Tussionex, etc) 12.5-20mg
Oxycodone (Percodan, Percocet, OxyContin, Roxicodone, OxyFast, etc) 10-20mg

Also, to reduce nausea try taking on an empty stomach but with 50-75mg of diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

It's...warm...powerful. It embraces you. It's like heaven. Hydrocodone, if it was a person, it would be my lover. I've gone up to 100mgs of the stuff. It's insanely warm, it's a place you never want to leave, a place you always want to be in. I used it for months, day after day, I used so much of the stuff I puked until eternity and am surprised my liver still works (looking forward to problems later on in life, heh), I am surprised I am not addicted. It's scary. You don't want to let go. I was only able to stop after pleading from my girl of many years, and even then I didn't want to.

Not being able to sink back into an opiate high after a week of soberness was hard. You're able to hide yourself in the Vicodin bottle...able to take cover from the worlds worst plagues...it's amazing. Even months after quitting, I had a tooth infection, it was terrible pain, my doc prescribed Vicodin for me (not knowing my history), I was unable to resist taking 20mgs of the stuff at a time to get high even though it would leave me with tooth pain. You don't want to get too mixed up in it, it's scary. It's dangerous, opiates are the most addictive/dangerous substances in the world, do not take them lightly and if you plan on using them, only slowly chip away at it.

I recommend anyone interested in amazing euphoric highs try something at least once but be careful about it. Be safe. Good luck.

Oh, I forgot to add, start with 10-20mgs of Hydro or 5-15mgs of Oxy, if that's where you'd like to begin. Tramadol also works and getting that shit 'scripted is extremely easy, T3s are also good but make sure to CWE those. Be careful about the APAP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.