• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What does an opiate high feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Describing euphoria can be tough. I thought a comparative single word description of the three most powerful rec drug euphorias that exist, would be interesting. Meth, Opiates and MDMA.

I would describe meth/stim euphoria as "satisfaction". Its very much related to your environment and stimulus making everything more rewarding and satisfying. Its like that feeling you have when you realize you just won the lottery, but constantly for x amount of time and with regards to everything you might be doing while high.

I would describe opiates euphoria as "comfort" or possibly "contentment".. Has much more of a seemingly physical component to the euphoria. Here you are not feeling euphoria as a reward for actions but rather experience a blanket sensation of absolute comfort, physically and mentally, no worries, no stress, just pure contentment with life and everything, mentally and physically. It could be a state that might be described as the exact opposite extreme of bad anxiety.

I would describe MDMA euphoria as "love". MDMA euphoria is all about emotions and basically feeling complete love and appreciation and compassion for everything and everybody around you. Basically all your emotions become only the positive ones and then far far more powerful versions of those positive ones. Love is quite euphoric, this is probably the best euphoria of the three, the one i might say that everybody should experience at least once in life cause there really is nothing you can compare it to in normal life.

Uhmmm @f1n1..have you ever used Heroin or Dilaudid IV?? A fresh Heroin or Dilaudid shot is worlds above any orgasm, ever. Your brain cannot stop sending out the synapses, it melts your whole body. An orgasm lasts what....10 seconds? The high from a good Heroin shot is 2-3 hours long, with a rush of 10-45 minutes. Opiates, used correctly, will give off a better feeling than sex. Look it up.

I've done heroin with every ROA besides IV.
Is the intensity as good as an orgasm though? I really find it hard to believe it could be as good, people say E and meth feels like an orgasm as well. I've done both numerous times and they definitely do not feel as good.

they make you feel like nothing really matters. Thats the only way I can really describe them, and one of the reasons people go to great lengths to acquire them. Because once you achieve an opiate high, nothing else really matters for a while.

and yeah, the warm and fuzzy thing too. I also get quite sociable yet not at all when im on opiates. what I mean by that is, I'll stand there and talk to you for a while, but once this bus shows up that's pretty much where we part ways.

idk if thats because of opiates or just a common occurance when using public transportation lol

No it doesn't stop spreading false bull shit. I hate when people say a drug feels like an orgasm, NO DRUG FEELS LIKE AN ORGASM end of story.

man i really feel that IV heroin rush is incredibly similar to an orgasm, and sometimes in withdrawal i would fantasize that little dopamine molecules were pouring into my brain and use that image while wankin to get off and wish it was a dope rush, but it would cure withdrawal for like 2 minutes

In my experience,

A heavy sedated buzz, very calming & euphoric. Like being wrapped in a warm carefree blanket that was given by a God lol.

No rush or drug in the world can come close or even compare to meth induced sex with your partner also having passionate sex on speed...nothing feels better than this in the world....sex alone is better than any drug, but to compare a drug to an orgasm or sex means you still have yet to experience real sex and feeling pleasure you never thought a human body can feel before..

No rush or drug in the world can come close or even compare to meth induced sex with your partner also having passionate sex on speed...nothing feels better than this in the world....sex alone is better than any drug, but to compare a drug to an orgasm or sex means you still have yet to experience real sex and feeling pleasure you never thought a human body can feel before..

We're not comparing heroin to passionate sex with your significant other or meth induced rage-sex, but comparing the IV rush to the physical sensation of orgasm. Of course being on dope isn't the same as having sex.

Well intensity wise, then I agree an average male orgasm seems to be of compatible intensity of a heroin rush. To one of the above posters - where u gettibg dope so good that rush lasts 10-45mins!??? I'm lucky to have a 10-15second rush followed by the high...! Maybe we have two different definitions of a rush, the feeling as the Heroin hits you immediately after. Shooting it and the pins and needles warm flush feeling. That's what comes to mind for the rush, which lasts under 1minute..

I have some pills i believe are hydrocodone. On the bottle it said hydrocod/APAP 7.5/500mg im not sure what APAP means but if its an opiate then thank god for opium. Great for a chill at a party or for adding to that trip after a bowl of weed.

Feels in my opinion, like being wrapped in the most warm comfortable, dreamy blanket. Nothing matters.

Pretty much like that. Something full of warmth, cozy, magical although temporary.
It will shut your problems only to come back making you want more and more.

Hi , ive drank hi tek bunch of times before but my guy gave me this new thing this time. he says its better. Theres one purple and one orange! The texture is more watery And you can see chunks of idk what floating around in the orange one. seems sketchy. Unsure what to make of this. Anybody else came across the same type of situation?

I have a feeling it might be tussionex but have no clue since ive never came across that brand! thanks

For me, when I took a quite high dose of oxys or hydrocodone (for someone completely opiate naive to take 40mg oxy and before that 20 hydrocodone because that was what I had at that moment) orally or a low dose (like 4 mg) hydromorphone intranasally
The first time I did it (15 hydrocodone) I felt calm. Like after just getting off from work and going and having a nice warm deink in the winter and it’s a ling weekend so nothing to worry about for a while. Just relaxation, but not overly so. No one knew I was high while I was interacting with them.
then the massive pile of oxycodone, I felt super good. Just content to lay there and do nothing. I didn’t care if the lights were on, if I grew another foot, whatever I felt even calmer than the other one. It’s kind of like being sleep deprived for a few days only getting 2-3 hours, then taking a nap for a few hours during the day and waking up. It’s refreshing but not overly so. Not energized or anything. Just even more content. Then I got itchy but it was just like you fall asleep on top of your arm without a shirt on and it gets kind of sweaty and it hy so you scratch a but and then it feels amazing sort of feeling added to the high.
Then tonight with the hydromorphone I snorted s 2 mg pill and then another about 25ish minutes later and this was the best and I could just lay here and do nothing and feel like this forever I don’t want this to end.
i imagine heroin would be the best feeling on the planet after these

ur first opiate should be oxycodone or hydrocodone... no, dont do morphine, oxy/hydro-morphone, diamorphine (heroin)...

ur first opies should be oxyCODONE, hydroCODONE, or codeine, anything less strong isnt worth it.. even codeine might not be worth it...

go with 10-30mgs for first time, start small.

what is less strong than codeine???? Tramadol?

OP, opiates feel like being wrapped in a warm blanket next to a campfire in the middle of a frozen forest. Though I didn't get that feeling my first, second, third or even tenth time. I did opiates for 8+ years before my brain finally learned how to process them. Just when offered or something. I had no compulsion to redose. But then one time when I was 22 I did poppy seed tea and finally got that warm comfortable feeling. Within a year I was addicted. Be careful.

Lets just put it this way..... "It feels like walking through heaven on your way to hell." Good friend described it this way and it is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.