• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PD iz Dead Long Live PDEADD

Ah beats drinking bottles of J collis brownes mixture ;) desperate times.

Have you included GBL in your ghetto speedball? Not sedated enough, had some benzos, 0.5 ml or so of G might kick it up a notch?

^ aye similar situation - sat in with a few voddies, roaring fire, watching telly with OH :). Have had snow here this evening and so cant be arsed going out. Snowed last year too, no taxis and so had to trek home for 4 miles in it at 4.30am g'd & coked out of my tree after clubbing :X

...although in saying all that, the night is yet young!:\

I think there might be some stray 2mg Xanax where I hide indecent things. I have a funny feeling a few might have got into the fleshlight box HAHA

I feel tired as fuck as I have for days.
I am what's known as clean.
25mg promethezine will be taken as otherwise I will no doubt wake up every hour and feel like stabbing myself.

Now if next week goes one way then it may prove to be a happy new year. I'm trying oh so hard not to think about losing some of the things I gained in 2009.

ps It is highly likely that I will not be making midnight.
I never do on NYE, not since 2000 when I sat in my parents kitchen sipping Baileys.

I was going to take 300mg codiene to shut my guts down for the night,but think they would be wasted.

Had 3 wrecked days away from the webs and now I'm back on I'm drinking milk and necking anti-histamines....and thinking of a little benzo action as well, although I really need proper sleep as been sorely not having any....fucking GBL withdrawal.

Just opened a 95 Bordeaux here. Who needs drugs......

(Well there is some powder in me pocket ;)

As there's a few folks over there in Jocklight and a few folks over here in Swirlsville - my two favourite places in all of BLand - I propose a temporary merger. Partly to save me having to flick between forums, partly in the spirit of transnational luuuurve spreading, but mostly cos the party's always more swirlsome amongst the swirlsters %)

All are invited - drugs will be faxed to anyone in need of them - and a good time will be had by all. Promise =D

Any takers?

Shamelessly taking advantage of there being nobody around to tell me off, cross-posted in EADD here.

Takes ya drugs and takes ya pick :D

Last edited:
bit of blue fluff is about all thats left in mine following last nights premature celebrations with the g & ching

... oh apart from the 5g of meph on the shelf that my heart valves aren't thanking me for.

I don't understand I a one word you just said but I want in.

im with thouart...

not quite sure what you're saying but im down to party.

Let me go fix my fax machine.

Takers! Woot! As long as there's at least one I consider it a success :D

Understanding is unnecessary. And possibly a disadvantage best ignored anyway :)

Now to motivate some of those shy EADD types - they don't get out much so we have to tempt them with Goodness :)

Bicycle TIME!

Tape player for special music. Acapulco Shirts. We'll need the cocaine. We shall march on a road of bones!

Ride the Space Train .....

Space%20Train%20Rectangle.png

Party's moved on - come get some other drugs to go with your current drugs :)

Or at least some new folks to talk to and mucho good music and general swirlsterstuff.

Sadbeautylushness <3

Party tunes to follow, naturally. And drugs. That I wish I had but am shamelessly posting other people's (with details removed, officer)

NSFW:
image-2A31_4AF9C3DF.jpg

Can't have MDMA without ket

NSFW:
df833b2596.jpg

*swoops in from EADD*

Hello fine swirly people of PDland :)

Hope you're all having a good night and shiz, I was going to drop some acid tonight but that fell through so I'm on a concoction of MDPV + MDAI + Weed - so far its pretty nice but doesn't come close to the sheer beauty that is MDMA :D

Emails with MDMA attachments are most welcome ;)

How are you guys? :)

I'm doing fantastic , trippin on some 2c-e very nicely

but to take some more soon , hopeful add to the swirliness a bit :D<3

The wonders of modern technology can provide, Swerz :)

Come Together

Both a fine track and a request to the EADD folks... who clearly have better things to do than I do 8)

Except Whore who is an honorary swirlster anyway :)