• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What happens when you die?

romsoccer12

Bluelighter
I often find my self considering all the things that can happen when we die. Its quite enjoyable, almost like an unsolvable mystery that we will never figure out, but always keep us thinking about it.
I would just like to hear some opinions on what YOU think happens when you die. I wont judge, and I hope no one else does, based on what you say so just let it all out!
Heres my idea right now, even though it switchs roughly every month =)
I believe that every humans mind creats heaven and hell. What people thought of you, creates what happens when you die. For example, millions of people hate hitler, so our minds create the hell of hitler. What makes me thinks this is I have met my dad in my dreams once. He wasnt literally my dad, but he was made up of everything I remembered him as. I know this isnt true, but its a cool theory.
Id love to hear some more!

your spirit gets sucked into the bl matrix and you get to read all the threads about "what happens when you die?" for free :)

What happens when you die? This is a useless thought, and not worthy of being thought of. We're all gonna find out when we die, simple as that.

i wish i could say i had a simple answer for you but i dont. i have like 3 notebooks filled with my thoughts on the subject. for the most part i feel that our conciousness is slowly filtered back into the collective human subcoounicious untill we are ready to be reborn. if you have ever lost somebody really close to you know that when you think of them you still have that feeling like there is a little part of them that you are carrying around with you. that little nagging suspision that they are not completly gone. in my view of life the universe and everythng that is because the univers that our minds create for us to live in still contains the essance of that person. it may be fadded, fragmented, or just an emotional memory you have of that person. and i feel that only when all fragments of the lost soul is filtered back into the collective subconcious can that person be reborn since their soul is complete again. thats the very short version of what i feel if you want to talk some morw about it i would welcome a PM.

Death is only the Beginning. Your soul becomes cleansed of its burdens, and you get remanifested into that which your reality creates.

Death is only the Beginning. Your soul becomes cleansed of its burdens, and you get remanifested into that which your reality creates.

Dante leaves hell behind; cleaning himself from the stains of evil; now he will face his sins; guided by Virgil and searching for salvation and Beatrice; Ostia, is only the start, of the new journey through purgatory.

Its like you are a drop of water returning to the ocean of universal consciousness. If one is not ready for this, they essentially go into a battle with their own ego, those torturing demons, until one realizes these are but old friends trying to help relieve one of their material life's burdens. All that which holds a person back from their next manifestation, the next playground teaching tool for the soul, these are the things with which the human condition has been instilled, holding a person back from being an infinite consciousness.

For some, these burdens are part of the prison that ties them to this planet, and they unknowing return life after life here, ignorant of the fact their soul can remanifest somewhere else. Problem is, its not widely known that everyone is a soul, and their body is the lower vibrational resonance of their manifestation. So death of that lower vibration would simply be the realignment of that expressive energy. Not any end, or rot, only another path on the journey.

The simplest answer to this question is, IMO, based on empirical fact - or even just simple observation: when you die, the physical constituents of your being get recycled into the environment, giving free material to be used to make new life.

After all, your own physical being was composed and sustained entirely out of dead material.

Everyone has observed the physical, reality or tv etc...

But what really 'bugs' me is how physical conciousness determines when you are dead?

It seems like an imploding time expansive fractal of reality with no answer.

The same thing that happens to the operating system in your computer when you hit the power button: its existence ends. Unlike the computer, however, we cannot reconstruct our existence by simply turning on the power switch again.

The simplest answer to this question is, IMO, based on empirical fact - or even just simple observation: when you die, the physical constituents of your being get recycled into the environment, giving free material to be used to make new life.

After all, your own physical being was composed and sustained entirely out of dead material.

Absolutely. This is true for every living thing. We are the building blocks of future organisms

Its like you are a drop of water returning to the ocean of universal consciousness. If one is not ready for this, they essentially go into a battle with their own ego, those torturing demons, until one realizes these are but old friends trying to help relieve one of their material life's burdens. All that which holds a person back from their next manifestation, the next playground teaching tool for the soul, these are the things with which the human condition has been instilled, holding a person back from being an infinite consciousness.

For some, these burdens are part of the prison that ties them to this planet, and they unknowing return life after life here, ignorant of the fact their soul can remanifest somewhere else. Problem is, its not widely known that everyone is a soul, and their body is the lower vibrational resonance of their manifestation. So death of that lower vibration would simply be the realignment of that expressive energy. Not any end, or rot, only another path on the journey.

That's really beautiful. Did you get that point of view from some kind of eastern philosophy like zen buddhism?