View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm + ?????

Blue_Winged_One

Greenlighter
hey i am very experianced DXM user regularly going on 4 plateu trips and im looking for something that would go good with it. any ideas??

Im sure youve tried weed but if you havnt, it's great. Ive had some cool OEVs when mixing weed with DXM

B&D DXM Thread - there's a selection of combination subthreads covering weed, mushrooms and alcohol linkied in the OP along with a general DXM combo subthread. Don't be surprised to find your thread merged with one of them depending on what direction it takes :)

Im sure youve tried weed but if you havnt, it's great. Ive had some cool OEVs when mixing weed with DXM

one of the first times i went on a 4th pleatu trip i got really stoned for the first time in a few months. i had super intense strobing, and the weed slowed down the visual lag when i moved what i was looking at. it looked like watching a finger painting being done on windows 3.1. amazing.

I mixed DXM with some RC
with bromo-dragonFLY,4-HO-MET, 2C-E.
Very strong combinations,
But I have dangerous adventure with 2C-E , 30mg 2C-E with 450 DXM finished Serotonine Syndrom.

You could try mixing DXM with MDMA ("MDDXMMA"), but you could die if you take a high dose of both. Try a lower-first plateau of dex with a single pill. Personally, I would also have to smoke weed, because mdma doesn't do anything to me unless I smoke up.

I did DXM (2nd Plateu) and Acid. Amazing combination for me.

You could try mixing DXM with MDMA ("MDDXMMA")

aka Serotonin Syndrome in waiting. Just cos people do silly things they now full well may be fatal and have fun and skip the dying bit so far doesn't mean they'll be so lucky next time and recommending a combo known to be potentially lethal on a HR forum isn't quite the idea either.

Glad ya had fun, didn't die and still have functioning brain cells. It really isn't such a hot idea though :|

LSDXM was the hardest trip of my life.

DXM is a favorite of mine, but it does mix pretty damn dirty with anything that isn't weed. The LSD +DXM trip was the most intense thing ever, but the body high got gross and just odd at times.

MDMA + DXM = serotonin syndrome, complete hell.

I'm not saying you should actually combine MDMA with DXM, but I got idea from here. It's awesome but not worth the risks. I developed an unbreakably spiritual bond with my friend while taking these two chemicals. We couldn't discuss anything that wasn't abstract. We listened to Radiohead's "Kid A" and temporarily forgot that there was a universe outside of the music.

I'm just throwing this one out there and not saying you should actually do it, but there's DXM and dramamine. I understand that dxm is potentiated by cytochrome P450, but I haven't really looked up the pharmacology of combining these two drugs. I got the idea from this dude *vid link removed*. I can't remember my dxm-dramamine binges very well, but my apartment turned into a torture chamber in one of them and I witnessed some pretty graphic shit. That'll happen with an eight ouncer + triple C's + 24+ drams, I guess.

What I would recommend is DXM + wormwood (extract) + marijuana. Wormwood makes everything seem transformed in an unexplainable way, almost like you're seeing it for the first time. Reminds me of acid, just a lil.

Last edited by a moderator:
DXM + dramamine is essentially the triple C's every is told not to take.

an anticholinergic like dramamine would just make you more delirious and more dysphoric.

I've never combined it with DXM, but in my early tripping days I did dramamine a few times, and it was hell.

try to stick to recreational drugs that aren't damaging and are recreational.

also, take any combo that chemophagist suggests with a grain of salt, as the mdma+dxm and the diphenhydramine(dramamine)+dxm are both known dangerous combinations, despite how much chemophagist seems to have enjoyed them.

to each their own, but I'll put the warning out there.

^ Agreed. Each to their own and all that, but some of the combos being mentioned here without suitable caveats of their extreme risks are unbelievably dangerous and just cos some people have done them and survived doesn't change that fact.

Please stick to recommending combos that are not likely to kill the person involved. Dangerous combos are all well and good to discuss but the dangers need to be made abundantly clear.

Videos of people tripping are not permitted in PD and vidz of morons "tripping" (read: delirious) on combos that cause brain damage and death are certainly not PD material.

im thinking about trying it with a lotus/roodrose/skullcap salad. maybe some morning glory thrown in there but i think im going to try the 3 first and change it up from there.

I find that weed can make even a low dose dxm trip much more intense/pleasurable. Recently I mixed about 400mg of dxm and 2 hits of acid + smoking weed as desired, it was a very nice experience. :)

Only taken DXM 3 times, never going above 2nd plat. Yesterday I took 200 mg codeine orally, waited 25 minutes then took 50 mg DXM orally, waited 10 minutes and smoked a blunt. Wow, far, far stronger than I expected! My body felt fantastic, in a way it has never done before. My vision was completely fucked and I could barely read the text on my screen - my first ever DXM visuals were had.

Really nice combo, though I can't really recommend opiates for obvious reasons. Worth noting that 200 mg is, for me, a relatively low dose - i.e. no where near nodding just mild mood lift and pleasant numbness. I seem to by hyper sensitive to DXM though, as all three of my experiences have been below 100 mg and all three have yielded notable effects.

I'm only just starting to appreciate DXM. Having done a fair amount of classic psychs and a very fair amount of ketamine I can definitely say DXM offers something neither of these do...