• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methamphetamine - New Experience - Chase that dragon! I got him!

I agree fully.

Marijuana is very much so safer than alcohol in almost every way possible. It's never killed anyone, and isn't physically addictive. Alongside that, it also prevents plaque build up (too much plaque build up in the brain can lead to Alzheimers).

Spot on brother,=D interesting article... what I relate to people is the fact that you can OD on alcohol(alcohol poisining), while you would have to smoke something like your body weight in 15 minutes to OD on pot.

But then again sometimes I wish I liked the booze, because it's so readily available and a little money gets you alot of ethanol. I'm actually jealous of the people that get euphoria off of alcohol for these reasons.

Anyway, back to subject... Ive had the chance to try meth about a dozen times or so, and always refused(even though it was free). I just plain dont like stims that much, coke makes my heart race and I must have been getting cut shit because i experienced no euphoria, no happiness...basically just a energetic feeling. That is why I stray away from stims, opes are much more agreeable to my head. %)

Hahaha, I love reading this thread.

Yo, you did a little tweak for your first time. Yeah, bro, it's good. Easy to control. Not the demon drug that losers get caught up in. Check it out, bro.. .Folk who use it daily and stay up for days getting fucked up, sleep a lil, then repeat.. They started like you.

"Wow, how the fuck can you do this all day every day? That's gross!"

For real, I hear that shit from people that aren't really experienced with it ALL the goddamn time.

Guess what happens? Yep, they ain't saying no to a bong ripped being passed whether they been binging for hours, days, or finishing up a week.

Trust me.. Shit gets grizzly. Tolerance developes and you have higher concentrations of the drug in your system. Sad part is, you don't notice this shit creep up on you AT ALL. The negatives kinda just slowly manifest themselves and when they become apparant, well, you either got a million excuses or you just admit to being a "crack head" (what we call folk hooked on ice around here)

Believe me, I've been doing this shit long enough to know first hand and see countless times. Be safe, bro.

But then again sometimes I wish I liked the booze, because it's so readily available and a little money gets you alot of ethanol. I'm actually jealous of the people that get euphoria off of alcohol for these reasons.

I'm not jealous at all. I prefer benzos, since alcohol lowers your endogenous testosterone levels. I know what you mean though, about its availability.

Hahaha, I love reading this thread.

Yo, you did a little tweak for your first time. Yeah, bro, it's good. Easy to control. Not the demon drug that losers get caught up in. Check it out, bro.. .Folk who use it daily and stay up for days getting fucked up, sleep a lil, then repeat.. They started like you.

"Wow, how the fuck can you do this all day every day? That's gross!"

For real, I hear that shit from people that aren't really experienced with it ALL the goddamn time.

Guess what happens? Yep, they ain't saying no to a bong ripped being passed whether they been binging for hours, days, or finishing up a week.

Trust me.. Shit gets grizzly. Tolerance developes and you have higher concentrations of the drug in your system. Sad part is, you don't notice this shit creep up on you AT ALL. The negatives kinda just slowly manifest themselves and when they become apparant, well, you either got a million excuses or you just admit to being a "crack head" (what we call folk hooked on ice around here)

Believe me, I've been doing this shit long enough to know first hand and see countless times. Be safe, bro.

Well something like a meth addiction would come about if the person liked the experience enough to repeat it (I only did it once), and also it would take availability of the drug (I don't live in California, the land of honey and meth, so it's hard to come by out here, read: impossible).

I don't like meth enough to use it frequently (or to the point of addiction).

I liked heroin enough the first time I used it (I knew within minutes of the onset of effects), in fact I liked it enough to use it for a whole year. But now I'm at 16 months of sobriety and I'm not too interested in having a drug addiction, let alone the recreational use of many drugs.

To me, my meth experience was a lot like my MDA experience (which I have yet to write a TR about). I did it once, I liked it so much I never needed to do it again. I took MDA twice after IVing it, and took it orally both times. I will never need to IV MDA again, as the experience was so intense and breathtakingly beautiful that I'll remember it forever without the need to repeat it.

My meth experience was a lot like that...why bother hitting a meth pipe again? Honestly I would rather go to a doctor and get a benzo prescription. Benzos have an afterglow, meth has a comedown. I didn't really "come down" all that hard from it, but it certainly is a nagging feeling (if you focus on it like watching food cook of course I see how you all get addicted to meth).

Even then, I am in no position to "fall in love" with a drug and use it to the point of habituation.

Last edited:
Then kindly remove your posts from my thread then. :)

Marijuana's not a toxin. Whereas ergot is a toxin, LSD is not a toxin. Whereas mushrooms can go moldy and become toxic, psilocin and psilocybin are not toxins.

There's plenty of drugs which kill a lot less than hundreds of thousands of people annually.

Can you tell me how anything you said matters at all? Ever?

Yes. I serve to make posts, one of which is good and informative every month or two that I'm on here. The others are useful for people to see the imperfections of someone who is drugged or recovering, and I'm so funny. And lastly, it makes me feel less lonely. You aren't selfish, are you?

You seem to think that marijuana is nothing... perhaps just because some drugs can fuck you up so much more easily?
and your definition of a toxin seems somewhat narrow, but I can accept that mine is a bit on the general side. Moderator...
lol
I'm done with this thread anyway.

Last edited:
You seem to think that marijuana is nothing... perhaps just because some drugs can fuck you up so much more easily?

Read it and weep. Weed shrinks tumors, government knew in 1974.

And you're just hearing about it in 2010.

You probably won't believe me, please don't. Obviously you seem to know something yourself, please share with me the grandiose number of people who died due to marijuana (zero), and share with us all the horrible things weed has done to you.

As you said, you're done with this thread. You had nothing positive to contribute. Take your "don't do drugs!" warning elsewhere.

You don't have to know shit about pharmacology to know that LSD and mushrooms and marijuana are all medicine, and not toxins.

Yes. I serve to make posts, one of which is good and informative every month or two that I'm on here. The others are useful for people to see the imperfections of someone who is drugged or recovering, and I'm so funny. And lastly, it makes me feel less lonely. You aren't selfish, are you?

and your definition of a toxin seems somewhat narrow, but I can accept that mine is a bit on the general side. Moderator...
lol
I'm done with this thread anyway.

It's true lord. Please name one other substance that is less safe than pot. I think you would be hard pressed to do so.

The experience I have with people who smoke pot(me included=D), is similar to the many people who like to get drunk on the weekends.

Most folks I have talked to that smoke pot is a functioning, responsible member of society, and the trend with most people who enjoy alcohol is they take it too far(bound to happen), and end up desperate alcoholics. I am sad to say that my best friend from high school has experienced this personally. The last time we hung out it was morning, and he was shaking like a goddam palm tree in a hurricane. It was sickening to watch a good friend have potentially life threatening withdrawls, just because he couldnt have a morning drink.

Captain, I respect that you used meth once and didnt go back to it. You seem to have a responsible outlook on using. :)

Captain, I respect that you used meth once and didnt go back to it. You seem to have a responsible outlook on using. :)

Thanks. I also used crack only once, and it wasn't a fun experience like meth was at least. In both cases, I have no interest in re-dosing. Since I already have pretty bad insomnia and plenty of anxiety, uppers were just not meant for me.

I've been clean from heroin for the last 16 months too. I definitely have been trying to keep it to responsible use for a while.

Thanks. I also used crack only once, and it wasn't a fun experience like meth was at least. In both cases, I have no interest in re-dosing. Since I already have pretty bad insomnia and plenty of anxiety, uppers were just not meant for me.

I've been clean from heroin for the last 16 months too. I definitely have been trying to keep it to responsible use for a while.

Thats what i'm talking about, most people that use crack get the ultimate high of their life and every hit taken after the first is just to chase the initial feeling they got the first time.

I've also had my bouts of addiction (norco & oxys) and I sure as hell know how nice calm euphoria can be if youre having a bad day or something. The one thing that is most drastic when you arent doing your D.O.C. is that you realize that you used to have ALOT of money and time on your hands haha

I just have my klonopin every month now...could be worse.%)

Ugh. This makes meth sound so amazing. If i tried it, id be done. Id be staying up for 5 days smoking the shit, i like regular amphetamine probably a little too much for someone my age..I dont get how you like all types of drugs though, in terms of opiates, psyches and stims. It seems that people pick one or two categories and stick with em. I cant really stand opiates and benzos but psyches and stims are win. Ive been using dexamp recreationally from 1-3 to 4 times a week sometimes even, damn. Meth must be real fucking addictive if its been that hard for me to control dexamp.

LSDMDMA&8124830 said:
Ugh. This makes meth sound so amazing. If i tried it, id be done. Id be staying up for 5 days smoking the shit, i like regular amphetamine probably a little too much for someone my age..I dont get how you like all types of drugs though, in terms of opiates, psyches and stims. It seems that people pick one or two categories and stick with em. I cant really stand opiates and benzos but psyches and stims are win. Ive been using dexamp recreationally from 1-3 to 4 times a week sometimes even, damn. Meth must be real fucking addictive if its been that hard for me to control dexamp.

I don't like meth that much. I liked it when I was on it because it is a nice high. Kind of like my first time on Adderall. Except Adderall gets old quick.

I prefer downers (opiates and benzos) and psychedelics.

Opiates have a great body high and the right ones are brimming with euphoria, benzos are mentally soothing and can be very euphoric.

i both iv and occasionally smoke it be gone for days and days but i am experienced enuff that i can eat while using i cant do bread or dry foods fruit milk and cereal ice cream hamberger patties covered in gravy i have to get it in my mindset to eat beforehand it may not be easy but trust me it makes all the difference in the world and the same for hygiene force yourself also to sleep if u can your own experience will get it in your head if you are strong enuff that is...... only time will tell the weak do a number of things and are broke off eventually....

Last edited:
I’m sorry for interfering with the original topic but I can’t seem to figure out how to make a post, I might be dumb but I’m looking for some info. Someone close to me has been snorting 2-3 1in lines of meth for 2 weeks. He takes his multivitamins every morning, brushes his teeth twice a day, drinks LOTS of water and eats breakfast and sometimes lunch everyday, he also gets atleast 4-5 sometimes 6 hours of sleep everyday. My question is how long would it be before real damage is done to his brain, heart, lounges, and overall health?

P.S. he smokes atleast a pack of cigs a day for 5 years and he’s only been snorting meth for a month or 2. Thanks and again I’m sorry.

Its likely the cigarettes are doing more harm. With sleep, nutrition and good basic hygiene my friend did it for over a year and you'd never know. Propaganda and hype scare people. More people than you'd guess do it and are normal, everyday people you'd never suspect. It burned a hole in his nose eventually so may want to consider another method. Also caused ears to ring sometimes.

Ok cool and yeah the cigs need to go but that’s the only drug that is hard for me to shake off. So if I snort everyday but keep up with all the responsibilities of maintaining my heath the chance of a stroke or heart attack is unlikely?