Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Bucks

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

axl blaze

Bluelighter
who ya got?

Ducks or Bucks?

how many times will we hear "OH," over-under, during this game?

1199236822830.jpg

Fuck the Bucks.

Oregon have the ugliest uniforms in sports but I will root for them by virtue of them not being O**o S***e.

I actually think Oregon's uniforms are pretty dank. I wish my team was Nike's lab rats.

^^
i agree with the last two posts. OSU has a chance though-- though I'd hate to have to listen to the chatter here if they won.

Ohio State does have a chance, mostly because the team is not USC and because OSU's defense is pretty damn good this year (as is most years). the defensive ends are the stars with Cam Heyward being my favorite defensive player this year. they will have to contain the perimeters because you don't want Oregon's Masoli to slip away.

Terrelle Pryor was heavily recruited by Oregon, and his college choices were down to OU, OSU, or Michigan. I hate to say it, but Oregon's offense would most likely fit him better.

but you know what? he chose to go to Ohio State because he wanted to work in a pro-style offensive formation so he could (lol) be a good pro-quarterback. as long as TP doesn't shit the ball game away, I think the Buckeyes will simply just use their size to pound the ball on offense and contain the magnificent Oregon offense.

i agree with the last two posts. OSU has a chance though-- though I'd hate to have to listen to the chatter here if they won.

I know we are a loud, abrasive bunch of fans, but no Buckeye is going to be overtly proud about winning the Rose Bowl. honestly, it's National Championship or bust with the fans over here. delusions of grandeur for the most part.

anyways, it should be a good game for the average NCAA fan to watch - two different teams with two different set-ups. the voting is split half-and-half so far.

honestly, it's National Championship or bust with the fans over here. delusions of grandeur for the most part.

Enjoy becoming the next notre dame while notre dame becomes the next SMU.

Looks like noone cares, Axl. Another loss by Ohio State in a BCS game. The Big Ten needs to man up and get a championship game so the lame, media darling that is Ohio State doesn't continue to embarass it's weak-ass conference. Go Ducks!!!

Enjoy becoming the next notre dame while notre dame becomes the next SMU.

how you can even compare OSU to Notre Dame really doesn't speak well of your observational skills, my very good friend. I guarantee you that the only screwball who thinks that ND will make it to the NC is Lou Holtz (as he said could happen earlier this season).

if Ohio State is going to be the next Notre Dame, I dare say, what then becometh of your beloved Bulldawgs?

Ohio State will be in the National Title again in the next two years. they get most of the top recruits and I do believe TP will get his head out of his ass. has UGA been anywhere near a National Title game in the past decade? I hate to compare these two schools, but fuck Notre Dame and any comparison.

Looks like noone cares, Axl. Another loss by Ohio State in a BCS game. The Big Ten needs to man up and get a championship game so the lame, media darling that is Ohio State doesn't continue to embarass it's weak-ass conference. Go Ducks!!!

nobody cares? people in Ohio are obsessed with football. they care. do you mean on this site? while most of the BL Ohio State fan base has faded into oblivion after the Florida loss, I will always be around for you all to enjoy and savor. in fact, this thread is generating just about as much traffic as your beloved Big 12/SEC BCS game.

the Big 10 does need a championship game, and you are foolish for thinking that the Big 10 as a conference has not been trying to do so! we have been knocking on Notre Dame's door since the early 90s, but they shut us down. Pitt shuts us down, as well as Rutgers - they are happy to be in their mediocre conferences.

the only realistic shot is Mizz, which I would love. we do need a Championship Game because it really isn't fair waiting that long in between bowl games, unlike most of the other NCAA competitors.

oh yeah, what bowl game is UGA in this year, fellas? ;)

/below the belt

Congratulations on winning the consolation game to the consolation game, Buckeyes.

Can't wait till the NFL smells the coffee, wakes up, eliminates the play-offs and Super Bowl altogether, so we can all sit around, get drunk, and pretend to give a shit about a neutral site Ravens-Bengals game in the Marlboro Lights 100's-Nabisco-MetLife-Irrelevant Bowl - loser goes home - winner goes . . . home.

College football's post-season . . . it's stoooooooooopid-tastic!

college football's post-season is horrendous, no doubt about that.

but the Buckeyes won and are poised to win a National Championship! winning the Rose Bowl ain't that big of a deal anymore, but I remember in 1997 when the Bucks beat Jake Plummer and Arizona State it was one of my most proud moments in sports history.

what can you do except play? at this point, it doesn't even look like Obama can save us.

From another thread

Love Bandit, you got a bet! Let's do it for 3 months. Sound Good?

I believe when I get back from vacation (JAN 10), someone will have another avatar waiting for me :\ Can't comment much more now other than kudos to Tressel & Company. No excuses - just credit where it is due. So long, Snoopy :\

Yes you will Love Bandit, I am narrowing it down to my three favs right now! :)