• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Phenprobamate

I'm going to order some of this and see how it combines with psychedelics, I'm sure it will be orgasmic!

I'm going to order some of this and see how it combines with psychedelics, I'm sure it will be orgasmic!
Perhaps we have differnt definitions of "orgasmic", but I find phenprobamate is a pretty nice buzz considering that it's perfectly legal (so far as I know) and really cheap.

well if it's any decent type of muscle relaxant, it will work perfectly for my purposes, especially considering it is anxiolytic to boot, although I find Carispropodol to be anxiolytic as well.

Tryptamines (especially high doses) cause me terrible muscle tension and this leads to increasing levels of discomfort as the trip ends. Considering I already work a physically demanding job, I like my psych. sessions to be as relaxing as possible.

So lack of pain is what's orgasmic, not necessarily the effects of the drug.

Other than the fact that it tastes like ass it's the closest I've come to the qualude high I've heard so much about. Awesome body high with a totally serene mind. You gotta do alot though 1-2 grams of pure shit to really get floored, 2 to get floored, but it's a safer RC as opposed to phenazepam since the dose is i the grams not the milligrams, so finger lick till your hearts content

until we know more about the effects and side affects it seems bringing opiates and benzo's into thhe picture is begging for an overdose, I'm gonna go do 5mgofoxycodone to test a theory but I don;t think it's a good idea, espeically if your gonna mix ix it with a benzo use a pharmecutical one not vendor phenazepam. I swear that shits gonna kill someone and bring down the whole RC downer scene

phenprobromate+oxy+vicidin+ativan+temazepam

On an earlier post I claimed mixing RCs with real drugs could kill people after reading all the drugs people listed to potentiate a phenprobramate high so I made my cae and in the the interest of science:just did 5mg of oxycodone+10mghydrocodone as well as .5 mg ativan and 15 mg temazepam. I started with 1000mg of phenprobramate
I wanna see how this opiate benzo thing is a viable theory, and if I took too much drugs at once. I have tolerances to all these drugs except the phenprobramate so I'm not like in high school and have no experience with drugs, but I've done some real mixing here today, does anyone think I'm in medical danger?

^ I do think you're in some danger: you seem to be slightly retarded.

The retarded part is totally uncalled for disrespect. And furthermore your opinion doesn't seem one that is extrapalated from medical knowledge, it was more of a vague guess

got called a retard on an RC thread

And my buzz is nearly entirely subsided, I plan on dringing mugwort tea and going to bed.
As for a trip report I was only 2/3 floored for about 90 minutes and flloored for an hour, then 1/2 floored for another9 minutes. This wasn't that dangerous when you take into account I use phenazepam daily. And have been prescribed, lorazepam, temazepam, as well as narcotic painkillers for almost a decade and have mixed all my pils The only new peice of my drug rotational today from yesterday is then phenprobromate. This wasn't very dangerous, but also did you read the dosage, 0.5oxy thats nothing same thing with 0.5 ativan the most pussy benzo in my collection, then I added the lowest possible dosage of temazepam. I get prescribed 30 so I basically just dumped about half the powder to the pile. The vicodin were wet and soggy so two 5mg pills were a rough estimate. So how was I being retarded?

There are really very few non-alcohol depressants I've tried that every produced a hangover.

I know this post is a little old but,

Both opiates and benzos can produce hangovers. I can't think of others off of the top of my head, but many sedatives produce hangovers. IIRC a hangover is a form of withdrawal, so wouldn't that mean anything physically addictive can cause a hangover?

Iodjini_dk said:
Its practically tasteless because its insoluble in water. Most drugs floating around are pretty soluble in water, and they have to be in solution for you to detect the taste.

I am not sure if this is due to fillers, but xanax is insoluble in water and it tastes horrid!

Also, do other carbamates carry the same overdose risk as soma? You can use this stuff tons of times, but you never know when an overdose will hit you, with or without tolerance.

Anyone else try this stuff recently, or at all?

I'm not looking for any real euphoria (just effectiveness), though I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

It is an excellent muscle-relaxant IMO. Exactly like Carisoprodol minus the euphoria and intoxication.

First off as a junkie who frequents Other Drugs Discussion i take offense to your contemptous comment (just kidding, I just can't help but be sarcastic:) )

Anyhoo if this substance is available and similar in effects to meprobamate(which I have tried) I would try at least a bit. I'd bet dollars-to-doughnuts its pretty good as a muscle relaxer/anxiolytic, and probably wuld mix very well with opiates(if of course thats your thing and used in moderation for safety). Overall sounds like good stuff and after some reserch Im a bit tempted to try and procure some myself.

IMO carbamates aren't very good recreatonal drugs. carisoprodol just plain sucks in my experience(i've tried it in large doses and it still was boring and let me down). meprobamate is only O.K. with good benzos and all barbs being better and more euphoric.

i rate meprobamate recreationaly with "moderate" benzos like diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, and flurazepam. i also rate it next to pregabalin and gabapentin. however meprobamate(and phenprobamate to a lesser extent) feels more "barbiturate-like"(clumbsiness, pronounced muscle relaxation, sort of an alcohol like feeling) but has less mental impairment, intoxicating, sedating, and euphoric effects than barbs.

meprobamate is definately better than carisoprodol though; and better than shitty benzos like oxazepam, phenazepam, and quazepam.

ime phenprobamate was somewhat less fun than meprobamate(yet still better than carisoprodol), but i only tried phenprobamate twice. but still, it goes to show that i don't "get along" with recreational use of carbamates.

*i do find mixing meprobamate with opiates, alcohol, and benzos leads to better effects. also i use carisoprodol for it's muscle relaxant and painkilling effects(good for headaches, tight or sore muscles, etc.), and mixed with benzos on comedowns to get rid of any aches and help relax my body and from partying on stimulants. so at least i have a use for casrisoprodol, just not for "fun".

Bah, phenprobamate hardly compares with meprobamate, much less carisprodol. Phenprobamate is weak, comes on fairly slowly, and never builds to much euphoria. It may brighten your mood a bit, but it's not nearly as strong any barb, or even diazepam.

Meprobamate is good, but it doesn't come on as fast as carisoprodol. It doesn't have that "all of a sudden" onset, the zero-to-sixty sort of thing. It may not be a true rush, but it has a very similar, but more drawn out character. It's almost uncomfortable at first.

It'd be nice if it had a longer duration, though. 1.5-2 hours of enjoyment is pretty short for this sort of thing. At least it doesn't produce a hangover.

Last edited:
^^^ seconded. As far as recreational potential, Carisoprodol knocks the socks off of meprobamate. And clean knocks the flesh off phenprobamate :D Strange but true. All in my-occasionally-humble opinion.....

Cheers

Just following the threads I've been actively participating in...

yeah, contrary to what many seem to think, almost everyone I know who've tried both meprobamate and carisoprodol pick carisoprodol every time now. Unfortunately I only know one other person who has taken all three, but she seconds my opinion.

Bah, phenprobamate hardly compares with meprobamate, much less carisprodol. Phenprobamate is weak, comes on fairly slowly, and never builds to much euphoria. It may brighten your mood a bit, but it's not nearly as strong any barb, or even diazepam.

Meprobamate is good, but it doesn't come on as fast as carisoprodol. It doesn't have that "all of a sudden" onset, the zero-to-sixty sort of thing. It may not be a true rush, but it has a very similar, but more drawn out character. It's almost uncomfortable at first.

It'd be nice if it had a longer duration, though. 1.5-2 hours of enjoyment is pretty short for this sort of thing. At least it doesn't produce a hangover.

+1 Too subtle for my taste.

I have never gotten noodle legged off of phenprobamate...
...And I don't want to take any higher of a dose. 4 grams...:(