Best Song of 09 Contest *Voting Thread*

Out of the choices, which song do you think was the best of 09?

• Fake Blood - Mars (Jack Beats Remix)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zinc - Bunt Edge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^I agree. To be honest, I think if I hadn't done acid before, I may have not appreciated Shpongle as much. Shpongle is quite enjoyable with or without psychedelics.

To be honest, I think if I hadn't done acid before, I may have not appreciated Shpongle as much.

I didn't really 'get' house music until I took ecstasy, and I'm thinking I might not really 'get' all this psy stuff until I've taken acid.

I've taken mushrooms on about 6 occasions, and loved them every time. Infact, along with ecstasy, they're the only drug I've ever really liked. Sadly, most of my mushroom trips didn't involve listening to music - something I'd love to rectify :)

But yeah - I've just never really hung out with trippers. At various points in my life, I've hung out with potheads, pillheads, pissheads, and cokeheads, but never trippers. Not that I have anything against trippers :)

Acid is the only drug I would like to try that I've never tried before - just need to wait for the right time :)

Anyway, I just listened to 'Room 2 Om' again - it's an absolutely gorgeous track - definitely my favourite Shpongle track (from what I've heard so far).