Bluelight

Thread: how obvious are pinned eyes to nonusers?

1. Collapse Details
    how obvious are pinned eyes to nonusers? 
    Bluelighter
    Ninja
    Hey all, I'm staying at my in-laws place and have pinned pupils. This is as of a day ago and not a habit or a behavior anybody would suspect in or should be looking for in me? I'm wondering, in your expierience, how obvious and how 'suspicious' pinned pupils look to 'normals'/ie. nonusers who don't necessarily know much about drug effects and wouldn't necessarily connect small pupils to drugs, despite knowing ive had past alcohol and amphetamine problems. Is it an obvious enough thing that it nakes it weird to make eye contact with a person with pinned pupils? Does it make it like there's something strange or wrong with my face? Do I want to avert my gaze or wear sunglasses more? Or will they likely not wonder or notice if not seeking it?

Any experience helpful, so thanks in advance.

2. Collapse Details

I wouldn't think it is noticeable at all. I personally would be more worried about droopy eyelids or nodding out completely. If your pupils really stand out (blue eyes or similar), then I guess it's reasonable that someone could notice if they were extremely pinpointed, but I still really doubt that the connection would be made by any non-user. If it does get brought up, I would just claim to not feel well and that should be the end of it.

Good luck.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    My eyes are usually pinned during daily activies even when not on opiates or substances, so as long as your acting your usual self shouldnt be noticeable.

4. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    yeah, i mean if you're acting real dopey they might notice something, but I think overall you'll be fine, it's not like you're all bloodshot. I hate having the pinned pupils at work because even though it's not super obvious, if people see you every day, they probably still won't be able to figure it out, but they'll notice something is a little different. Now users on the other hand will pick that right up given 3 seconds to look at you...

5. Collapse Details

to somebody that was never a user of opiates, i dont think its noticable at all. the only times i ever got called out on it was by people who knew what to look for as current or former users themselves, they could tell by my eyes if i was opiated or not.

when most people think "on drugs" when it comes to pupils, they think dilation, not constriction. the closest anybody who didnt use came to saying i had pinpoint pupils while i was high was girls telling me that they "never noticed how pretty [my] eyes were til just now," rofl.

6. Collapse Details

What you have to think about more than your pupils is your behavior.

7. Collapse Details

Only the most seasoned person would deliberately look for pin-point pupils to see if you're on opiates. Best to just sit home until you can control your tongue while opiate-buzzed. It's less about needle-point-pinned eyes and more "how are you behaving"?? Are you babbling?? Talking trash or other nonsense?? Overly sweet/mellow/reflective in your social interactions while buzzed on opiates?? Until you have a lot of flying time with opiates only then will you be able to merge yourself successfully with the non-opiate society. I find opiates make me extra interested in people and become a great listener to their issues during social gatherings. Be careful what you say and NEVER talk drug policy while on opiates, steer all discussions toward other topics, music, sports, relationships, school, whatever. What type of opiates are you using, dose, mixing w/other drugs? Be careful, guard your behavior and remember opiates sometimes make you over -confident in all areas of life which may cause you to say stupid things. Some folks find it best to NEVER socialize on opiates. Sit home, and enjoy the game, stay off the freeways.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    thaqnks you all!
    I also have a flu and take daily amphetamines, which the family knows, so other behavior can be explained by those easily. plus, i never shut up normally as is, so it would change nothing. AND I just went through ghb/alchol detox, so as the valium drains out my body, i give off symptoms right and left. i think i'll be great---thanks again, you calmed me down greatly.

9. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Flask
    This is not an OD topic.

OD -> DC

There are reasons for miosis and dilation outside of drug use, besides everyone equates pupil dilation to fucked-upedness and not miosis. Opiate users are always kinda lurky like that - you never know who's on skag until they bust it out and start blowing lines/shooting shots.

10. Collapse Details

All i know is that i can point out an opiate user real quick like and yes the pin point eyes yes tahts a tell tell sign.

everybody be good I'm playing in the snow its fucking beautiful and in opiate bliss haha
    Peace to all

11. Collapse Details

Aside from a medical professional shining a light into your eye or another user no one seems to notice pinned pupils. For whatever reason, everyone and their cat notices enlarged pupils and associates them with drug use but constricted ones go completely unnoticed. Unless you start nodding off you should be in the clear.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I do a lot of speed but I learned a way to ward of huge pupils---if you wear color contact lenses, the colored part extends to where a normal persons eye's would go to (or, the color part of the eye), so even with psychedelic or meth sized pupils, they just look average on the large side--the extreme way they cover the eye is hidden by the color contact. highly highly recommend.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    ur questions answered, and we got plenty of threads about avoiding ppl realizing ur high that are more broad and open to general discussion, not just about one person, u. U should search for threads like the one u thinkin of making, before u post it and then post in there when u find them. this is just about u, there aint no reason it needs to be seperate from the rest of the threads discussin this, u feel me? Its all good, u got a answer now and good luck but please use the search next time aight?