• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benadryl (Diphenhydramine HCl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender-

Bluelighter
Ok, I'm looking for a quick buzz, not a super trip, and I have read that you can achieve a trip or high from Benadryl. I have the 25mg Diphenhydramine HCl tablets, and was wondering how many would be a safe amount to take for a first time use, and for a decent buzz.

DPH is a drug i used to abuse heavily. its a delerient, something i wouldnt consider fun. but the first time i got "high" with this i took 100mg. i was pretty fucked up, and i felt reallly good. this of course led to me eventually one day OD'ing on 950mg. i wouldnt mess with this, but if you insist, id say take around 50-100mg for a "high"

You can't catch a "decent" buzz off DPH heh. I think a dose is like 100-300mg, but really, it's not worth it.

it really isnt. you get really tired, super confused, super paranoid, but you do feel good. i remember waking up slapping my chest because i thought there was a spider on it.

Yeah I took 150mg before work and didn't realize how serious this shit was until it hit me hard. I was buggin' bad. Dealing with customers was awful. I felt really out of it. I didn't hallucinate, but was definitely tripping. Didn't help that I was running on zero sleep. Stayign awake was painful. The comedown also sucked. I was super irritable and could have killed someone.

It was. But I'm gonna experiment with this drug one last time, get a real feel for it. But this time while I'm at my house, and with plenty of sleep in me.

I've never personally wanted a buzz badly enough to bother with this, but my niece, who is a teenager, has. She said she could barely walk and talk, and heard voices whispering in her ear and creepy stuff, and it was fun she says, but it sounds like it could easily be absolutely terrifying. You also feel totally zoned out the next day, overly zoned out. Doesn't sound worth it fora buzz, it's kinda like an all day and the next morning commitment by the sounds of it. I've also had a friend of friend that apparently landed in the psych ward after taking a bunch of benadryl. Not to mention, it can be dangerous. Just doesn't sound worth it to me... :\

I just wasn't looking forward to work at all, had parachuted the last of my vics, and was looking for that last something to top me off in attempt to make work more worthwhile. This failed me miserably. Big time.

But I'm looking for the heavy trip with these. Seems like a decent one time experience you know? It may sound like shit, but I'm down for it haha

lol, I dunnnnooo. For the money you spend buying a pack of benadryl, you could just buy a hit of e or acid and proly get a better trip LOL. If you do though, make sure you are safe and not alone, and not around people who can't know you are fucked, because it REALLY fucks you. Also, do LOTS of research because I hear it can be pretty dangerous and the line between is pretty thin. From what I hear, it's basically like being schizophrenic but you know you are high. Also, I was told you can't tell whether or not your hallucinations are real or not, so that would be freaky sometimes. Like my niece told me that she would hear her mom call her name and not know if it was real or not, etc.

I just pocketed the pack of Benadryl tabs from CVS. So it's a free trip.

And if 150mg (6 tabs) hit me pretty good, I'll probably do like 200-250mg and probably get a good trip going. Something to remember, that's for sure.

I used to go through a hundred count bottle a week (they only cost $2.10 at this one store, the 24 packs were just $1.10 (tax included with both.)), I almost get panic attacks just thinking about it./

Forgetting where your limbs are and about everything else, even if it doesn't exist can be somewhat fun though.
The temporary erectile dysfunction can be embarrassing even if no ones around haha.

In my opinion trying to do anything but sitting down on 700+mg is asking for convulsions of worse.

DXM is the only over the counter drug that's worth abusing.

I'd usually take 300mg for a buzz, cause at that point I could still be delirious and not fully incoherent and still be able to get up for water.

DXM is another story for me, and I'm not gonna get into it.

But me and a friend have decided to go to the looney bin together on this one, and take around 200-300mg of DPH tomorrow night while in the security of my basement.

I used to go through a hundred count bottle a week

i know how you feel. id go through a bottle of 100 in 4 days or less. i would keep buying them and buying them, the tylenol night time sleep aid. damn at one point i was taking 30 a night

idk how, do you know the long term side effects? i havent took any in over a year. but i get sudden chest pains by my heart sometimes, where i cant move for that one second, then it goes away. im worried =\

take like 15-17 or so. it sounds like alot and is but its how many you gotta take to get messed up. 20 will fuck you up but if you only take like 15-17 you will be effed up but not like trippin hard. it just depends on the person though. my friend took 18 and it didnt do like anything to him.i was like WTF? but i used to always take like 20 and get really fucked up, but now i gotta take 30 to get effed up cuz of my tolerance :(.but yea take like 17 and youll get a really nice buzz.

I take 50-100mg everynight to sleep and I cant even imagine using it recreationally. The higher the dose I take the more uncomfortabley out of it I become. I start 'dropping' imaginary cigarettes or other nonsensical things.

If you're set on tripping on otc medications, dxm is where it's at.

DPH is only works for potentiating opiates. if you take a high dose of it otherwise, it just gives you a really high fever, complete with delerium, confusion, discomfort, and overall feeling sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.