• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benadryl (Diphenhydramine HCl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh. Please, please, please don't try to "trip" on something like benedryl. It's meant for stuffy noses. And allergic reactions. It is in NO WAAYY a recreational drug. It's dangerous if you take a lot. Please don't do that.

Guys theres reasons why they are Over the counter......Government sees them as worthless to get high on. Unless your really stupid.

Only drug is dxm and only few pep like that. THE Oonly people who abuse this shit are kids who cant find real drugs.

Addicts that are trying to stop useing hard drugs so in the mean time try to find something to use.

Dxm is only drug worth a try thats legal, but only if u can get the gels or pure power. Fucking drinking cough syup from a store sounds retarded

Guys theres reasons why they are Over the counter......Government sees them as worthless to get high on. Unless your really stupid.

Only drug is dxm and only few pep like that. THE Oonly people who abuse this shit are kids who cant find real drugs.

Addicts that are trying to stop useing hard drugs so in the mean time try to find something to use.

Dxm is only drug worth a try thats legal, but only if u can get the gels or pure power. Fucking drinking cough syup from a store sounds retarded

1. They ARE real drugs.

2. The gels make me vomit. The syrup tastes like shit (except for Delsym) but it's better than putting a bunch of gels in your stomach.

^They are drugs, real drugs by definition; but I'm still saying diphenhydramine isn't worth doing.
People who say stuff like dxm isn't a "REAL drugs" well that's just a opinion.

Dxm is a dissociative drug, that doesn't mean its the coolest thing on earth, just because its on a shelf in a store doesn't mean it's not a "real drug".
A lot more kids smoke weed then drink cough syrup,
and most people say weeds a real drug just because its illegal.

Drugs are drugs, I don't see why people think they're holier then thou when they do their "real" drugs, whatever they are.
I'd think people would be a lot more mature about shit and realize how every one has their own taste, every drug has its own effect on every single person.
every drug is different.

But I digress on my not-too-well-thought-out rant; diphenhydramine is a lame drug to do, the delirious state can be cool, but it blinds you from its dangerous side-effects.

That would make sense for antihistamines, but they didn't just put it over the counter for that reason,
Dxm is a safe and effective cough suppressant used by recommended dosages. They've tried plenty of times to put it behind counters, but how will the public get rid of a bad cough on demand?

You can't just go to the doctor every time you have a cough and wait to get a prescription, that's a waste of fucking time.

Last edited:
^ Oh I agree, diph is stupid to do, no question.

I only saw the huge "spiders" that many people see once, but the intense drymouth makes the "trip" suck completely. That, and it confuses your heart, and once I combined a therapeutic dose of diph with St. John's Wort after not seeing any major side effects and I almost died.

So yeah. It's REALLY not worth it.

I like DXM though, and know that it shouldn't be done a lot.

once I combined a therapeutic dose of diph with St. John's Wort after not seeing any major side effects and I almost died.

St John's Wort is an MAOI - it's dangerous to combine with virtually any drug. For the benefit of anyone who didn't know :)

Now I know. That combo won't be happening again.

Last edited:
I don't think theirs a feeling much worse than when you take too much Diphenhydramine

uncomfortable , edgy , insanity , dark hallucinations , brain pain , delirium

no thanks sir , never again :p

I only trip on diphen when I am really low, I'm in drug court and get drug tested every day, so if I don't have fake piss, and can't drink or smoke or pop pills, I'll just take between 12 and 20 of those 25 mg benadryls and trip out. I'll make sure to have a few trazodone on hand to knock me out once the trip gets too intense. Usually benadryl makes your brain really tired but makes your heart beat fast, so all you can think about is sleeping without being able to do so lol. Make sure you have a plan b in case the trip gets uncomfortable. Like if you don't get drug tested make sure you have some alcohol or sleeping pills or at least some weed.

I only trip on diphen when I am really low, I'm in drug court and get drug tested every day, so if I don't have fake piss, and can't drink or smoke or pop pills, I'll just take between 12 and 20 of those 25 mg benadryls and trip out. I'll make sure to have a few trazodone on hand to knock me out once the trip gets too intense. Usually benadryl makes your brain really tired but makes your heart beat fast, so all you can think about is sleeping without being able to do so lol. Make sure you have a plan b in case the trip gets uncomfortable. Like if you don't get drug tested make sure you have some alcohol or sleeping pills or at least some weed.

There's lots of easy to get drugs that aren't tested for. Why not dxm, phenibut or kratom? Last time I checked acid and mushrooms aren't tested for either. Not to mention a never ending list of research chemicals. You can find something better than benadryl, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.