• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benadryl (Diphenhydramine HCl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who ever actually abuses this shit compulsively is retarted. I used it once and holy shit will i never use it again. made me feel like i was gona pass out the entire time, paranoid as fucking shit, seeing things that were completely not real at all but it didn't freak me out cause it seemed natural at the time.

i remember sitting in my room at the end of the night in the dark watching people walking around my room transforming into cats and other things right in front of me but it wasnt scarey it was just like i felt retarted. only drug i ever thought i was gonna completely freak out and lose it on cause of the horribal body load and paranoia

is there a way i can lower the potential of getting heart arrhythmia? i wish i never took this shit ever.

No not really, I recommend not smoking cigarettes while on that high of a dosage.

Try to relax, and ride it through.

But Fuck that, I know you have RLS, or shall I say RBS(Restless Body Syndrome)
I hate that uncomfortable tingle that feels like it is in your bones and shit.

Man, This shit is just not meant to be used this way, people die doing dumb shit like that.

Last edited:
yea i have not dosed in over a year, but i still feel the side effects (health problems) sometimes. it sucks.
i hate this drug

Benadryl alone = sleep aid/shitty, delirious high

Benadryl + Opiates = Dream Land

Take 50-100 mgs 20-30 minutes before you pop some hydros and believe me, you'll be glad you did.

Ok, I'm looking for a quick buzz, not a super trip, and I have read that you can achieve a trip or high from Benadryl. I have the 25mg Diphenhydramine HCl tablets, and was wondering how many would be a safe amount to take for a first time use, and for a decent buzz.
A decent buzz? Benadryl? These words do not belong in the same paragraph. Benadryl is like the worst drug I've ever tried. It's not fun or useful AT ALL. I'd throw it in the garbage, if I were you. Try getting some DXM or some cheap beer or something, if you're that desperate to get high.

And your hearts aren't shot to shit?

Yeah mine is, It's beat is all irregular and shit;
Besides other insignificant bad side effects, that's the reason i regret doing it the most.
I haven't done it in about a year or so but it still effects my heart.

When i was hospitalized twice when i was a minor, arrhythmia sucked,
and the uncontrollable shaking and a few convulsion/seizure episodes.

I still have symptoms of arrhythmia sometimes, sometimes i just think about it too much and it bothers me, almost always now I'm really cardiac/respitory-conscious.

And dhp made me feel stupid as fuck, its like your central nervous system is going so slow you have to wait a minute to catch up when you walk into a differen't room.

When i went on long week-two week binges, the delerium trails after I'd stop taking it, for example i stopped taking it after a binge taking up too 300-600mg
and two days after I was walking around outside talking to friends having a good time, after a few minutes I realized no one was there, just a horrible creepy feeling to say the least, knowing I hadn't taking anything for over a day, besides that seeing the same person in every car that passed me by made me really paranoid.

People I know say shit like they wish they were on a permanent benadyl trip without the side effects or just schizophrenic, but it opened my eyes to only a fraction of what people with mental illnesses feel their whole life, and it really is not fun or entertaining, its scary.

This is how a common dryll trip goes:

675pxdontthinkaboutspid.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah finally tried to get an actual trip with these. Popped in 250mg. Fucking retarded. So lame. I definitely felt a bit delirious, and was very out of body. But really, this shit just made me super tired. It just wasn't worth it. I just wanted to fucking sleep. Such a waste. Benadryl sucks and it's the last time I do it. Definitely sticking to dxm.

Out of body? Are you sure you took benadryl LOL. Hopefully your vision doesn't get fucked up.

I took around 400 mg my first time and barely saw anything. The biggest things I noticed was difficulty in talking,walking,swallowing anything from food to liquid. My throat felt like it was half as big as it normally is and it was really hard to swallow things. I also had a hard time picking up a cup full of liquid it was SUPER heavy and my hand didnt feel like it was squeezing tight enough. I also couldnt type straight at all every 2-3 letters id have to go back and fix what I was typing. The only really weird thing was I thought I saw stuff moving in shadows. Something else really weird and hard to explain my hands and arms looked like they had something on them that was moving I almost want to say they looked like they were covered in the tails of worms thats were pointing straight up and down and moving around.... I cant really explain it any better then that.

All in all trip was good and im gona do it more.

Yeah. Sounds great. I guess delirium with bonus horrid bodyload and potentially extremely serious short and longterm physical and mental dangers get a bad rap now you put it like that.

675pxdontthinkaboutspid.jpg

This is pretty much accurate. I remember how my freckles would turn into spiders and burrow into my flesh, my bed was crawling with insects, insects everywhere. I talked to people who weren't there and then, suddenly, the people were gone and I wasn't talking to them anymore and tarry black things were creeping toward me. Probably this sounds "cool" to at least one druggie retard reading this thread but for Christ's sake even DXM is better than benadryl.

Diphenhydramine is like the stupid fucked up novelty joke toy of the drug world.

You do NOT feel good on diphenhydramine..

It's one of the most interesting (and terrifying) experiences i've ever had, though.

I've only had one semi-terrifying experience with it; it's mostly the intense drymouth that comes with the "trip" that kills it for me. The only good thing that results from it is that you can hear the individual layers in certain songs better.

Status
Not open for further replies.