• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter's guide to getting raided.

One more thing...
After you have been raided, whether or not anything was found, and regardless of whether you were charged, expect to be searched virtually any time you come into contact with an orificer, eg. next time you get stopped in your car or picked up for speeding.
So much for innocent until proven guilty. In these bastards eyes, everyone is a guilty person waiting to be found out.

Great Thread!!!
Also NEVER,NEVER,NEVER.. Throw Anything *You* Dont
Want found Away!! This is how alot of Police Departments get their Warrants Signed, What happens is for whatever reason They Suspect you but dont Have Probable cause to Raid your Home. They have to Present some kind of Reason to have a Warrant Signed to Raid your Happy Home, So What They will Do is watch You and one of the Easiest ways to Obtain Evidence About you Is go through your Trash What Happens is They will Suspect you Then (Especially if you are slick and dont give them anything to go on at first!) They will Jump on the Garbage Truck with Mr Garbage Collector Guy Grab your Trash as if they are a Garbage Man, Then they will Put Your trash off to the Side Till they Get Down the Street Then usually there is an awaiting Police Car They throw Your Garbage in the Trunk and then Take it and Go through it and since Garbage *Will* have Stuff with your Name on it (Plus any Stems,seeds,and other Drug Paraphenella)Then they will have the Probable cause to Have The Warrant Signed by the Judge/Magistrate to Raid your Home also They May watch your House After the Warrant has been Signed and they Will Stop and search Anyone who Comes and Goes from your Property and They Can/Will Search Your Vehicles and Everyone who Leaves or Comes to your House! This is the Way it is In the United States and I cant Imagine It Being Different Anywhere else!

Skydancer had this to say on the issue of obtaining IP addresses:
My impression is that police officers will work with the information that is readily available rather than jump through legal hoops of fire.
They might try to get the information "for free", for example by contacting and putting pressure on known members of the board, making threats and allegations which would will probably not be upheld in court, but might scare people enough to volunteer the information. This is a very cost-effective method and probably the most common.
Ofcourse they could get a court order to get hold of the information from the board staff; procedures may vary in different countries but this method will work everywhere. They might address our provider or an (ex)admin to get this information. I expect that on receipt of a duly authorized order, any party involved will cooperate as required and hand over the requested information. Who is going to risk a few years for destroying evidence, obstructing the process or passing information on to the accused? I wouldn't. I see this as a theoretical situation as minor offenses do not justify the bureaucracy associated with the legal path.
A much better method would be to place a tap on the network without us knowing: a court order for this is a routine job. Tapping is especially easy in Australia since there are only a handful of cables to the rest of the world and these locations are equipped with sophisticated packet sniffing equipment. If they would really want to pursue a warrant, this will probably be the method of choice, as it gives the additional advantage of being able to operate with the Bluelight community remaining unaware.
But imagine the paperwork and man hours involved with this, especially if it involves getting statements and cooperation from admins overseas: we can post and chat as if the server is next door, but for law enforcement it will be a lot of wasted time to receive proper authorization and collaboration with colleagues from other countries - so is Bluelight being approached by law enforcement a possibility? Yes, ofcourse. Is such an unattractive measure likely to happen soon? Not for drug possession charges. Not even in Australia. For outright dealing? Well... "purrrrhaps, perhaps, perhaps..."

"They Can/Will Search Your Vehicles and Everyone who Leaves or Comes to your House!"
So from this comment, would i be right to deduct that if your / your friends cars are parked in the street, even a few doors up, they then cannot search them?
only if they are litrally on your property?
Chem.

Regarding vehicles in Australia, AFOAF got raided and the friend had his car searched, though it was on the property.
As for your IP address, try sites like The Cloak which also has encrypted browsing.

Originally posted by sugarpony:
Well, this has been printed and put on my wall.
thats gonna look just great if you ever do get raided! a how-to-react if you do get raided.... rolf :D

great post!!!
My condolences about the goings-on, hopefully all will work out well.
just a Q - do you live in a "party household" - ie people coming and going, having recoveries, etc - or a quiet suburban residence?
It's usually the former that seem to get into trouble... ?
[ 29 April 2002: Message edited by: SupaspeeD ]

*deletes ICQ history and erases numbers from phone*
thank you very much!
F...

Supaspeed - virtually all of the ones I know of were in a quiet suburban residence.

Originally posted by ChEmIcaL_NiGhT:
"They Can/Will Search Your Vehicles and Everyone who Leaves or Comes to your House!"
So from this comment, would i be right to deduct that if your / your friends cars are parked in the street, even a few doors up, they then cannot search them?
only if they are litrally on your property?
Chem.

The warrant will have one address on it, and is only valid for use on that property, so will not apply to any cars up the road.
That said, it's probably not hard for the cops to decide that they have 'probable cause' and promptly search the cars anyway.

anfalicious: that raises an interesting point... because if they got a warrant they'd still have to get the owners of bluelight to give them the IP address. So I wonder if that was to ever happen whether the person would be informed by the admins that the cops have asked for their IP? Would the warrant have some clause that states that nobody can be informed? And would it even apply at all because the bluelight server is hosted in a different country?
unfortunately, they can bypass having to deal with Bluelight and get the IP addresses from the parent company that is running the server that BL runs on... or the comapany that BL uses for its servers net access.
ideally, they wouldnt give out this info... but who knows???
M

One very simple point. Drug parephenallia, whilst not illegal in its own right, can still be used against you. Or if found during a raid will make the cops feel justified in searching harder. If you have digi scales, wipe them down after use then rub some flour or something on them and put them away IN THE KITCHEN. Can you give a viable reason for having digi's in your bedroom closet? Do not have a stash of baggies. stash them with your drugs OFF your property.
DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE. AT ALL. when talking to your supplier- 'hi pal, where are you? Ineed to see you. I have great news to tell you" or something similar. have your clients do the same thing. Anyone (even mates) calls you and says something like "hey dude, have you still got those (insert pill name here)? yeah i want a 30 pack, they still $28 per" or whatever reply with "what the fuck? who is this I have no idea what you are talking about." then HANG UP before they can reply. Then when you see them next give them a verbal beating for being so stupid.
There was a time in this scene when everything was done in privacy, nothing was said over the phone. Everyone bought what they needed before they went out. And i seem to recall a lot less people being busted. I see a lot of dealers and newbies running singles in clubs who may as well be jumping around waving a placard which says 'I am carrying drugs' and yelling "I deal" over a PA system. Be careful. If i can walk into a party or club where i know no-one and point out the main runners in there within 15 minutes, then the cops can do it by halfway through the night. DON'T DEAL IN CLUBS.
A word to the dealers- Pray that when you get done (and you will if you do it long enough) that you don't get done by a young cop bucking for promotion. Take my word, they'll fuck you every time. Gambling is a great way to clean money and hide earnings. Put money aside for lawyers just in case. Have nothing in your name.
Accept the fact that if you do it long enough you probly will get caught. No matter how careful you are. You or someone else may slip up just that once
WHAT TO DO AFTER.
Dump your phone. Tell your mates to call everyone and tell them not to call your phone. It will be tapped. Do not change routine of who you see. It looks bad when you see 1 person once a week (your supplier) every week, then get done, then stop seeing them. you are being watched. Get a good lawyer straight away. even if you get into heaps of debt, it's better than jail. Go to your states best rehab councellor. Do rehab. Volunteer to do twice weekly urinary drug screening. This means no drugs until your case is over. It is all worth it. Do and say everything you can to make it seem like you have seen the error of your ways and have changed.
I could keep going for ever but that is probly enough for now. Please be safe if you do deal or are even around others who do. Remember- only a few people need to know you deal, don't advertise that fact to everyone.

There is actually a safe way to talk over the phone. But that's my little secret, but I'm sure I've told a few already.

A note on IP addresses:
As far as I know the bluelight servers do not reside within australia. This means that any australian law enforcement agency cannot get their grubby little hands on them, permit or no. Secondly, unless the servers are co-hosted sites (ie their ISP is responsible for maintaining them and has passwords for them etc) their ISP can do dick all. IP addresses for the messages are all stored on the server, it would be impossible for an upstream provider to trace an IP address of a post that was made unless they caught it while you were doing it and even then they would need to know exactly what to be looking for.
A simple was around this problem would be to just modify this shitty UBB code so it doesnt log IP addresses...why do we need that sort fo info anyway?
In short: dont keep any information you dont need, whether it be emails, sms messages, or whatever, a warrant cant be served for info that doesnt exist and if theres no record of it happening then it never happened.
BE CAREFUL what you send to the internet because the AFP can and do get warrants forcing your isp to monitor every piece of traffic that comes from your computer. And whatever you do DONT say anything dumb over the phone. The police are required to tell you if they are tapping your phone (if its a mobile you will get weird sms messages) BUT they bend the rules quite often and dont tell you UNTIL theyve got something good on you, by the time you get the message, they may have been taping your phone for months.

^^^
who needs a permit?? companies like that LOVE to sell whatever information that they can.... such as email addresses, etc.
hopefully they wouldnt be selling off IP addresses to parties interested in them, but it is plausable.... and easy :(
M

i just wanted to add they follow the phones sig not the number any way good work glad to hear good
info!!!!=)

Originally posted by won_ton:
i just wanted to add they follow the phones sig not the number any way good work glad to hear good
info!!!!=)

You know, that is very interesting - I was wondering about that... (ie. whether they trail the phone's IMEI number, so that if you want to change your number by simply getting a new sim card, it wont do a thing to throw them off).
So if in trouble with the local plods, you're better off just getting a new phone and SIM card, under an anonymous prepaid account.

All networks can now track IMEI and SIM number. Mobiles do offer some protectin in location they don't offer any in voice security. But keep thinks I'm sure you'll find the answer!

Tip:Align with the Bluelight ray of creation more(you are already part way there cos you are here on bluelight),
then you are less required by creation to have the external bluelight forced upon you cos you are Bluelight.
Yay for Bluelight; PERFECT!
YOU ARE BLUELIGHT
What a fascinating light it is too!
:)