• C) Put them in some other sort of food to mask the taste

Votes: 26 17.6%
  • D) Mushy Tea or Drink (such as juice)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • E) Grind them up and parachute the powder

Votes: 11 7.4%

• Total voters
Always just ate them.

I don't put them in food or tea because I like to just experience the substance itself and I don't care for other stuff in my digestive tract to be messing with it. While I don't think the taste is horrible like some people do, I don't think it's pleasant enough to chew on and hold it sublingually. Parachuting 3+ grams of material sounds awful to me.

same here i normally just munch them raw... iv had them in a penut butter sandwich in a sweet and sour chicken, as part of a fry up, inside a milkyway bar, in tea, in coffee, with a bag of crisps, in a spagetti bologanaise i fuckin love em ... iv never smoked em tho...

I know it sounds weird but I LOVE the taste of dried mushrooms! To me they taste like raw potatoes.

I would eat them like you would any other meal but I'd fast for a few hours before eating them.

Does anyone else here actually love the taste of mushrooms?

I always do either A or B, depending on how they taste. I've never tried to mask the taste or parachute them, but mushroom tea for me seems to lack the magic, even though it still makes me trip. A is my favorite way if you can handle it. I think it reduces the chance of feeling sick as long as the taste doesn't make you sick. They come on quicker and smoother that way.

Actually just chewed them up and sucked on them for the first time last night. I felt as though I had a more intense trip than my others few times doing mushies. Could have been the shrooms though.

I'll breathe through my mouth while I chew them up the best I can, then I toss some chocolate into my mouth then swallow the mixture.

Teas take the edge off a bit, but i'm used to just chewing them and playing with the mushroom goop in my mouth a bit so it absorbs in both my mouth and stomach, and i kind of like the taste

I recently tried eating mushrooms on top of spoons of pudding and it was amazing, something id highly reccomend to anyone, especially those who find the taste of mushrooms to be disgusting(I've never had bad tasting ones, always just tasted like cardboad to me).

I'd like to try an admixture of psilocybin mushrooms with banesteriopsis caapi or something similar

Well it's been a long time but it was always A for me.

Chew the little fuckers up, dirt and grass and all and just wash down and swill with a beer. Spark up and spliff, sit back and wait for the show to start whilst picking dirt and stalks out of my teeth.

Lol THIS^

just toss em in, no matter what kinda shape they're in

Always just ate them.

I don't put them in food or tea because I like to just experience the substance itself and I don't care for other stuff in my digestive tract to be messing with it. While I don't think the taste is horrible like some people do, I don't think it's pleasant enough to chew on and hold it sublingually. Parachuting 3+ grams of material sounds awful to me.

I swear i used to be able to chew up 2 grams at a time and just suck on the juices for about 15 minutes....so it'll kick in more like tea. I've only tripped maybe 1ce or twice since last summer so I don't know if i could do it anymore. Somehow this fall I ate only 1.5 grams of some dank mushies and tripped so hard that I forgot I even took anything for about 30 minutes 8o and was wondering why I couldn't even think of the name of random objects. I had the most intense religious experience of my life that night...including complete ego death. That definitely confirms (for me) that the drug is merely a catalyst, to an extent. After eating too many doses at all good, i'm super sensitive to psychedelics. Sorry to derail my own thread even more :p

Parachuting is super effective and have used it for e pills before, but usually i eat mushies just like i eat chips. I actually enjoy the flavor =) Tea is nice as well

Voted tea cos it's by far the most common way of dosing shrooms for me. Tried munching fresh shrooms and they just make me heave (that's cubes - raw libbies are even worse for retching). Sometimes crush and swallow dry shrooms as is or swilled down with a beer or whatever but mostly tea ftw <3

I grind them up and cap them, or I cook with them and make delicacies.

If I am in a hurry, I put them on a PB sandwich.

I hate the taste but I usually just eat them straight up. I usually fast for 12hrs first. Wash em down with orange juice or something. The first time I hated the taste but after like the 10th time it's not so bad.

edit:: PB sandwich isn't too bad either ^^^^

I usually grind them up and throw them in applesauce. That masks about 95% of the taste, provided you just swallow the applesauce without chewing. If I have it available, I'll sprinkle some multi-digestive enzyme in the mixture, since I'm effectively skipping the first stage of digestion... seems to help with gut rot a bit.

The A method would make me instantly want to be sick - not a chance I could bear having them in my mouth for that long. Ick!

I know! People actually consume mushrooms that way? Unbelieveable!

I always used the B option, though I have heard of all other options being used. I think I might have tried eating the mushrooms with food but I have had at least 1 to 2 dozen mushroom experiences, and they were all quite a while ago.

i likes mine raw, straight outta cow shit....
no teas, no food, no drying, all the toxins, psilocybin, baeocystin, and psilocin!

25+ everytime sometimes 60+

if dry hundreds!=D8o

Last edited:
This option is probably not so good for you haha, but we used to rip them straight from the ground, dust them off a bit and then bomb them followed by a whole bottle of orange juice..;)