• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Smoking Crack Cocaine - Best Pipe filters and Lighters?

Actually people are not really speaking about brillo brand brillo pads with the soap - - what they are talking about really is chore boy, which is a brillo like scrubbing pad with no soap in it. That works really good.

The best thing you can use for a lighter would be a gas torch, light it with a lighter. The real OG's use those haha. They burn the best.

I have to disagree. i find mephedrone less addictive, more fun, cheaper and overall less fiending. And it lasts longer!

Mephedrone is truly the work of evil.
People get messed up and who knows what that shitty chemical will do to ya' in the long run.

u want the best out of ur crack blast, u need a glassc (rose) and CHORE BOY BRILLOW, soda cans to smoke, metal antennas wont give u the ear ringers that a glass rose gives

u want the best out of ur crack blast, u need a glassc (rose) and CHORE BOY BRILLOW, soda cans to smoke, metal antennas wont give u the ear ringers that a glass rose gives

I get(got) bellringers from smoking crack with the sodacan method.
Have tried the stem too but I end going back to cans, seems much more effective.
Though I don't smoke crack cocaine anymore.

Crack mishaps

I mistakenly used to much water while trying to cook a quater ounce and nothing happened what can I do with the waternow or is it wasted?

crack is such a LOVE and HATE relationship for me, i LOVE IT,but when i run out i swear to god and myself ill never touch it again and end up throwing the glasss stem away, then ill do it again and buy another stem, and repeat this addictive process over and over again, here in NY, it sucks $10 worth is only one huge BLAST, $175 can get me 3.5grams which will last by myself a good 4-5 hours, depending on quality, if it's crap i can go an hour or two and go through 5 stems breaking due to the crappy burn back left over. and too much heat, but boy back in Texas, $100 lasted me and my girl from 1pm to 3am and go to the point where we literally didnt even wanna finish the bag but did anyway, and had close calls where it just was so good, i got too dizzy and felt like my heart was gonna give out, i get that sometimes, maybe its just hypertension or a panic attack, IDK, CRACK = waste of money, depression. i would need a fairly large AMOUNT of xanax afrerwards to comedown, if i am left with n come down drugs i will have the worse mental crash, physical muscle tension like a MOFO, depression, etc..i mean dont get me wrong NY even though its expensive, the quality is still good, and can last for its money's worth, but rather pay $60 for 3.5grams in texas VS $175 in NY..im so done with crack, as i always say, im stickin to my guns on this one

Buy a glass pipe and use stainless wool for a gauze.

When you're done, fill the pipe with acetone, let it soak for a minute or 2 then pour it out/set it alight (on a glass baking tray) before scraping up the leftover resin.

Acetone will catch even the most hard to get resin from any type of pipe.

when im done, i accept the fact, by the time i finish my rock, my tolerance at that session is soo high i just dont have the motivation or time to try a unique method to collect more resin to prolly get a weak blast and feel decent for a few secs, ill either try to get more money for more, or take benzodiazepines if i have them, or some type of opiate, though its prolly hard for me since i take subxone everday...benzo's 10mg xanax will set me free from the wrath of mental feigning, muscle tension, depression.

crack is such a waste unless you have a shit-ton of benzos waiting for you when you start to come down. The best pipes are what some others have already said , they're referred to as a "rose" its basically just a cloth rose with a plastic stem inside a glass tube A.K.A. a crackpipe. on each end is a metalic sticker that you have to poke through with a pin or whatever, then blow the rose out and discard (you won't need it for the smoking of the crack). Somebody said that ChoreBoy has soap in it; well, no, it doesn't. Chore Boy is just fine to use, so is the Brillo brand.
Chore-Boy-Copper-Pads.gif
that's chore boy. DO NOT use the green scrubbing pads. Whoever told you to do that is an idiot. Actually, don't smoke crack period. It's a waste of time and money. But if you insist on actually doing it, do it right like i've explained to you in this post. Thank you and you're welcome. Oh PS - before you buy any product from somebody you don't know, like on the street, make sure they let you put it in yuor mouth first to make sure its real. if its real, your tounge will get numb in 5 to 10 seconds. If its fake (or "twist" as they say around these parts) your mouth/tounge won't get numb at all. be carefull!

^^^ Surely copper aint a good thing to use?

Don't you guys have stainless steel scrubbers?

When you buy chore boy, the copper you actually burn with a lighter then put it in ur stem, so when ur smoking rock, ur not inhaling the Copper fumes, since u burned the brillow b4 u put it in the stem.

When you buy chore boy, the copper you actually burn with a lighter then put it in ur stem, so when ur smoking rock, ur not inhaling the Copper fumes, since u burned the brillow b4 u put it in the stem.

^exactly

i wish i was nieve to this shit, crack ruined alot in my 18months of subistute addiction to it after i finally got over my heroin addiction thankx to suboxone..ppl dont ever do the shit unless u wanna be miserable , hey if ur gonna, buy alot, so ur not driving in and out of the ghetto 8 timees iin a day, and make sure u have some benzos or opiates to calm down, k, i'd reccommed an 8ball so u can chill enjoy ur high and it will last hrs, verse a couple dimes in a car paranoid a cop will drive, then driving home miserable empty handed then scraping $10 to drive 15mins back into the city again for a $10 big hit of relief, then u want more, lol fuck that. i lost so much and feel like i still am from the damage i cost

what about using stainless steel or brass filters? I think i put stainless steel filters in my stem and it hits pretty good, just have to make sure to tilt the stem back down parallel to the floor or a huge glob of melted crack will flow down. Of course sliding the filter across will scrape all this excess up and give you a nice blast later on. But i have noticed that if I jam a lot of filter in there to prevent this flowing a lot will stay inside the filter fibers and get caked... never to be used again. Would this not happen with brillo?

And also noticed that if you heat this stainless filter too much the glob of crack will have a blackish tinge. Which my friendly neighborhood crackheads say is a clear sign it shouldn't be used. I'm enjoying the blasts I get though

u can always use the wire inside of an electricial cord in a pinch, just ball up the wire and burn it before you put it in your stem, ive seen alot of old timers do that

when im done, i accept the fact, by the time i finish my rock, my tolerance at that session is soo high i just dont have the motivation or time to try a unique method to collect more resin to prolly get a weak blast and feel decent for a few secs, ill either try to get more money for more, or take benzodiazepines if i have them, or some type of opiate, though its prolly hard for me since i take subxone everday...benzo's 10mg xanax will set me free from the wrath of mental feigning, muscle tension, depression.

Oh yeah dude.

I follow the same procedure every time now.
I get my bag/multiple bags. Cut out a square piece of paper ( Magazine paper. Doesent stick. ) and I will dump my bag/bags onto it and fold it up.

Ill immediately take those empty bags and flush them down the toilet. Any old chore? flush it. And when im coming close to the end of my purchase.. Ill make sure ill have enough for one last good hit.. Put it in the pipe, crumble up the paper, FUCKING FLUSH IT.
I do that because even when I do have something to use to KO the comedown... Ill always be looking to get another.

Ive sat there and went surgeon style on baggies.. Getting every useless crumb out... Scanned the paper I stashed it in.. Check old chore balls for oil..
Its not cool. And when you do all that work.. You dump it in the pipe and you realize its fucking nothing. And you never feel shit.
-----------

I remember smoking with this girl I was hooking up with and this other dude friend of hers.
He definitely belonged in the pile of WHACK people to smoke with.
When I smoke with others.. I like to make it fun. Fucking love TALKING MY FACE OFF.. Conversations are great on Coke. This kid just sat there all silent and mumbled. We asked if he was alright..

"YEAH. yeah man. Im having fun."

Yeah ok. Well anyway.. Even during the session with plenty left... He all over the fucking WHITE CARPET floor looking for pebbles.
And afterwards

I packed my last hit.. took my paper and just brushed all the powder dust off.
He looked at me like I just murdered his family.
Yet before smoking... He kept talking up how he can handle his comedowns.