• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Smoking Crack Cocaine - Best Pipe filters and Lighters?

Bic +

NSFW:
pd1650675.jpg

= only crack smoking set up I've even needed. And I've tried a few. My top tip: shave the rock into slivers or crush to powder - more surface area = more smoke = ring-ring. Goes a lot further than just smoking chunks too, in my experience :)

Also, how do I get the best push hits after all the rock is gone? I've gotten maybe 3-4 decent push hits in between rocks tonight, but now that it's all gone I still have a decent amount of resin and brown liquid caked up to the side. I use the inside of a pen (the ink tube) to push the choy back and forth 3 or 4 times, and usually do it so that I'm hitting from the opposite end of the last hit each time.

However, I'm not sure about the heating process. Should I just hold a direct flame to the Chore Boy for as long as I can and inhale whatever smoke comes out? Should I heat the outside of the pipe while twirling it and inhale that smoke? Should I put a flame to it on and off like if I was hitting a rock? Also, should I wait for the pipe to cool down to push the screen and grab the resin, or should I do it while it's still hot and "liquified"? The best part is, more resin seems to accumulate after each push hit, so it's almost like a never-ending stream of resin hits!

Another reason ghetto pipes like the one I posted above and similar such as the one below win. When you've done smoking just chop 'em up, scrape up the resin with a razor or whatever and you've got another few good hits of nice white powder to smoke - couldn't be easier. Ghetto pipes ftw! :D

NSFW:
crack_pipe203.jpg

or just use a stem and push it through ,i have had so much resin in a stem i had to use a CHAIN SAW file to fush the chore-boy through....,resinb will build and build

Yeah, was being slightly UK-centric. Don't think they sell stems here - I've never seen or heard of them anyway. I rather like the homemade approach. Good to be able to knock up a pipe that does the job as well as anything else does in minutes for pennies :)

Also, I <3 resin hits. Always feels almost better than smoking the rock itself in a way. Especially when you've supplied the pipe everyone else uses for a lil session. The residue after it's had a 1/4oz of rock through it is just orgasmic :D

I hate you all, I want crack and coke but I aint spending the amount it would cost for a good night(in the thousands)

Maybe for NYE but thats it.

I hate you all, I want crack and coke but I aint spending the amount it would cost for a good night(in the thousands)

Maybe for NYE but thats it.

Meh, I don't like crack or cocaine. It's not that great of a drug IMO, especially by itself.

Coke I would agree is mighty meh for the most part. Hard to argue with a fat rock though. You must be doing it wrong, Cap'n ;)

Coke I would agree is mighty meh for the most part. Hard to argue with a fat rock though. You must be doing it wrong, Cap'n ;)

Agreed, hehe. I enjoy crack a lot more than plain powder cocaine. Plus it has the advantage of not being cut with all kinds of amphetamines and shit. A good night with some rocks, all to myself, would probably run me 80-100 bucks, but even 30-40 bucks worth lasts me a good 4-5 hours or more. I've made 20s last over 4 hours, plus all the stem pushing afterwards... I've never spent over 30 at once on rocks, the most I've done in a night is 50 bucks worth (30 at first, then buy another 20 later on), but if I had money to blow, I'd definitely have a good night with say, 100 bucks of rocks and 20-40 bucks of dope, it'd be one hell of a night that's for sure. Plus I'd still have my benzos for afterwards, regardless of if I had dope or not, so everything would be fine.

Don't know how big US stones are but I smoked (and IV'd ) the stuff for years - was an enthusiastic user and a useless dealer (many years ago before the silent piggies get all excited). Would get through 3.5g most nights when selling - never lasted long cos I was my second best customer and my missus was my best customer 8)

When on the pauper side we'd generally club together and buy an 1/8 or 1/4 of powder and rock it up ourselves cos it's so much cheaper. Had a great run with some geezer I met who was cashing dodgy cheques every morning and treating me to a session in the afternoon. Well over a grand's worth a day. All fun and games. And I had my heroin for the comedown... and all the rest of the time too, naturally :\

I bought a nice 5-6 inch long Pyrex straight shooter for like 5 bucks at this head shop, it's well worth it. The resin just keeps on accumulating, and since it will never break, getting push hits is even easier. Plus it doesn't conduct heat as fast meaning less burnt lips and fingers! Great investment.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I get crazy good bell ringers real easy off of it, for some reason, it's fantastic.

Last edited:
On the subject of ghetto pipes I have bee converted to making them out of those mini plastic spirit bottles...like those mini bottles your get on planes, so easy to just melt a little hole in the bottom to draw through and use the mouth as a bowl with a bit of tinfoil and a gauze plus ciggy ash.....a nice rock on the top and its ringer time!!!

Yup. They work great. With so many options for getting creative and making your own pipe that works just as well as any that cost actual money I've never understood why you'd waste money on a glass-stem, brillo bad and/or whatever when you could spend that money on another rock instead. Pure folly and waste associated only with amateurs and poseurs, I say ;)

Ive broke like 3 stems after a session because i tell myself never again , then theres a again so i gotta pay another 3 bucks for another. but im trying to stay away from coke/crack for now. im getting into mephedrone instead.

Ha! I'd actually almost recommend staying on crack if that's the alternative. Crackheads look down on meph-fiends with sympathy at the pitiful state they can get to. That's with addiction not occasional use of course. Meph addicts make meth addicts look like gifted thinkers. Crackheads can also string a sentence together and are even mildly less irritating to speak to. Meph is cheaper though. And infinitely crappier too.

It's cheap enough you can use hideous amounts for the cost of a maybe a night on the rock, it's highly toxic (far more so than crack) the fiending is a sneaky bugger. I was a crack addict for many years and have known plenty. The first full-blown meph addicts I saw totally changed my opinion on the stuff. Worst widely abused drug on the planet. Plus it's a shitty buzz.

It always was a nasty, dirty-feeling and shitty buzz, for me. And it's horribly toxic. But never thought too much of it until I saw the effect for myself. I've never seen any drug destroy anybody so quickly and completely - just a shuffling shell, hardly able to speak or walk properly. And you could see the IQ points falling away in front of your eyes. I've never known any drug do so much damage so quickly and effectively.

If it were a child of mine I would rather buy them methamphetamine rather than that shit. But you'll find out for yourself soon enough :\

Are we talking methamphetamine or mephedrone here? Shambles seems to be talking about the former.

I was talking about mephedrone.

PS: Just my opinion, of course. Chronic mephedrone addiction messed people up faster and in an even bigger way than either crack or methamphetamine in my experience. It was an eye-opener to say the least. But my personal opinion, experience and observations is all it is.

Last edited:
I havent been smoking that long, and im by no means an old timer with this stuff, but the people i learned from are, and i have not heard of anyone using brillo. Before i ever smoked i always used to think it was brillo that was used, but brillo pad has soap in it, and if you feel one, it doesnt even really feel like metal. This is not something you wanna burn and inhale. Any kind of steel wool or metal that you can mush up into a ball is basically what you need. Some kinds are better than others because they pack tighter, therefore holding more of the oil when it burns and not letting it run down the pipe, and also some burn out faster than others needing to be replaced. Chore boy brand is pretty much the standard, and i know alot of ppl use the copper one over the steel one. I have 2 personal favs for screens, one being the silver pipe screens you get in most stores that sell cigarettes. For a 1$ you get 5, and you just have to take those and mush em into one ball and put em in your stem. They are durable, they dont release any smoke themselves, meaning your not smoking metal or fumes, and they are a good mix between letting enough air / smoke though, yet still holding in the oil for it to burn. My other favorite and what i use most frequently is actually the metal from inside of a coaxial cable; these are the cables you use to connect a vcr or standard def cable to a tv. If you cut a section of this, and strip off the rubber around the outside, you will find like a metal mesh surrounding an inner core. If you pull this metal mesh off, its great screen. As long as your not using really cheap cable, the mesh is durable, doesnt let off smoke when you put a light to it, and packs nicely into a stem. Also, if you get a decent size piece of cable, you'll have screens for a while.