Wish List??

microtel

Bluelighter
Festivus Bluelight Wish List:

1) Allow Sourcing=D
2) Remove all Infractions=D
3) Share =D
4) ???

--> merged with the "write your christmas list to santa" thread.

is it just me, or dont you think us elves should be mods for this forum? ;);)

i'll be taking pictures when the FBI SWAT Team shows up

For every time your pasta count grows 1k, you get 1g of your DOC

Mods have custom titles

Interpol comes back

and scripts are allowed

IQ test scores become criterion for making a BL account

and a hippopotamus for good measure.

Mods have custom titles

and scripts are allowed

mods already have custom titles.
and should definitely be implimented. bring it up in support. do you know if its something thats just disabled with the current setup, or is there an add-on thats needed for implimentation? if its the latter, if you can find the vb add-on yourself, it'd probably make the suggestion become reality rather fast (unless there's other reasons for disallowing subscript and superscript text).

^I mean the coloured titles mods at one point had.

and (as well as some other BBCode things) aren't going to be added because that is considered a hack or custom code. And when BL upgrades to new versions of vB software, it becomes more complicated when the site has installed hacks/codes. That is what the admins told me anyway.

whaaaat? difficulty of doing it, i can understand, but because "custom code"? you know that thread preview you get when you mouse-over a thread title? iirc that was custom code when it was done (i'll have to ask chr1.5 again), although i'm finally starting to see it more than more places, after years and years of bl being the only place.

but that was many many years ago, under an entirely different admin team and engineer group, and i have no idea how things are now.

maybe after the upgrade thats coming soon, we could try pushing for it, since it'll probably be quite a while before there's another upgrade after this one. :D

whaaaat? difficulty of doing it, i can understand, but because "custom code"? you know that thread preview you get when you mouse-over a thread title? iirc that was custom code when it was done (i'll have to ask chr1.5 again), although i'm finally starting to see it more than more places, after years and years of bl being the only place.

but that was many many years ago, under an entirely different admin team and engineer group, and i have no idea how things are now.

maybe after the upgrade thats coming soon, we could try pushing for it, since it'll probably be quite a while before there's another upgrade after this one. :D

To paraphrase an admin: BL is trying to not use custom codes and hacks to minimise the hassle come upgrade time. I'm not rly sure how much hassle it is, but I'll take their word for it =D. Shit we're upgrading again? Well, I can certainly ask again after that :D.

1g of your DOC per thousand posts? Does that stretch to a gram of carfentanyl, to mix with 10kg of flour to sell as ten keys of pretty strong heroin...

A thread called
'Got some great <insert drug of choice>, anyone want me to PM them some?'

Aah, being PM'ed droooooooooooogs <3