• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Wish List??

And it'd be awesome - it would be free because you could copy paste it a hundred times without the original ever going away... until you used it.

You heard about this plan to send physical items over e-mail by reducing their atoms to the smallest possible size, and then reconstituting them at the other end? It's been in some sci-fi shit but may be closer to reality now (like chimeras, artificial reproduction, and many other things that were once pure fantasy)

I wish two of my friends would break up. I love them, but I don't love them together. They got together knowing it would hurt me.... still does.

And plus, at the rate their going she's gonna end up pregnant (they already ended up with an STD!) and he's gonna freak and run away and it's just gonna be a horrible messy situation all over.

Oh, and a PS3 and someone to go to a rave and roll with me.

I wish someone would give me:
tumblr_la75mgohAh1qcfl10.jpg

or maybe
tumblr_lbapb06c5C1qcfl10.jpg

I'd also like
tumblr_lcbe5qIQKN1qcw5rfo1_500.jpg

in every color possible!!!

As a discogs.com member, you can have a wish list of all the music releases you want, but do not yet have. =D

Captain Heroin's Wishlist

MaC...KY - s/t promo Acquired for €1.50
MaC...KY - II *
Merzbow / Masonna - Latex Black / Latex Gold - limited to 50 copies
Merzbow - 9888A - limited to 130 copies - Acquired for $25
Merzbow - Batztoutai With Material Gadgets - limited to 300 copies
Merzbow - Chant
Merzbow - Dutch Tour 1989
Merzbow - E-Study - limited to 100 copies
Merzbow - Early Computer Works / Scene - limited to 100 copies
Merzbow - Hole - limited to 500 copies
Merzbow - Live At Henie Onstad Art Centre - limited to 500 copies
Merzbow - Project Frequency - limited to 200 copies
Merzbow - Sha Mo 3000 - limited to 99 copies
Merzbow - Vratya Southward - limited to 31 copies

* interesting info about MaC...KY - II...

This vinyl is available in a regular edition or in a limited blood edition.
The blood edition comes with the regular b/w cover, but is sprayed with real blood.

After the police began investigating the label owner, this special edition was stopped and is no longer available.

Last edited:
I would enjoy getting the gift of having a Happy Holiday season with friends and family.

In all honesty I really do need some more socks and jocks. 20 of each would do me :/

I'd just like to be at home instead of working away :(

I hear you.
I just got this job in september. And I'm still the newest person there so I get to work all the holidays.... :\
My wish list:
A time machine to go back and fix some stuff.