Thoughts on breathing...

Its funny how humans, for the greater part, are inclined to take a negative view of their lives...
I was just sitting down and my little cat came in, and it struck me: I know this cat, and am the better for it. It got me thinking...
I breathe the air...
I can see the deep blue of the sky on a summer day...
I can hear music, dance, and feel beachsand in bare feet. At the same time if the urge grabs me.
I know what it is to softly cup a female breast... to be young and so scared about whether youre meant to kiss at the end of a date... to see a comet... to be little and wonder wha that dude on the moon is like... to own a puppy, and to drive round that bend and discover a breathtaking view of the city.
Everything we do is so special, and a miracle in itself. Life itself, the fact that I am here, and that you are here for me to share it with, is maybe the biggest miracle in itself. Even the bad experiences are incredible in that we are here to have them at all. We are, as an organism, complex beyond words, so why waste ourselves being negative?
So I decided to take five and write this. Dont know if youll enjoy reading it, but I certainly enjoyed writing it for you
smile.gif

And today, enjoy everything you see, hear, smell, touch and taste. Enjoy your family and friends - they and you know the other is special enough to spend time with. Enjoy your pets... they give you all the love their little bodies can handle. Enjoy the sun when you walk outside... we could just have easily ended up on a colourless planet.
And most of all... have a smile
smile.gif

This is how it is when we are not at the moment in pain and suffering. Then later all bets may be off. I see an awful lot of suffering in this world and us who are there can only remember how it was in another time and place.