Thoughts on breathing...

I really love this thread and I love all you X.Lighters.It is an honour to know you and to be on this planet in this time and space.
XO
O
The Spirit of Ease heals and clears all disease.
www.jbl.com

wise words jakoz,
You don't live for this one moment You don't live at all, for this one moment is all that there is.
well was.
Now is then
Then is now.
So be it now.

Jakoz: Nice work Sir.
Vurtomatic: That picture is also an edited one for url posting that has 2 little beef-eater style purple guys chasing the cat and a slogan underneath. I'll email it to ya :)

For the people who have read my thread, they will know that this was very much appreciated in this time of need.
I think we all need to stop and think like that every now and then
Affirmations are a great way to do this.....................
Now i just have to find one good enough to add to this thread
:) Lets all just try and get along

Think of how much little things going wrong can ruin our whole day...
Reverse it, and amplify every GOOD thing out of proportion, then you'll have a great day :)
(also ROFL @ ruski PLURing ;) )

Jakoz you made me realise that I've been neglecting my cat of cuddles lately so I'm going to cuddle her.
I'm greatful that I have friends, I'm in love, I'm alive, I have family and most of all that I am not alone. Thankyou for making me realise that. It's funny a person who I deeply admire said to me just today that "there are people in your lives that touch you deeply and you remember them, try to remember also that even though you don't realise it you probably touch a lot of people in similar ways" I almost cried.

Thoughts On Breathing.
* You do or die.
* Each breath you take fills your lungs with pollution as well as oxygen, so do it only as much as you have to.
* It can be one of the most seductive things in the world, and also a huge turn off.
* Its a universal thing, every multicellular form of life breathes in some way.
* I enjoy it!
:) :D :)
Life's for living! So live it up!
-plaz out-

posted by splazma :D :
Life's for living! So live it up!
and threads are for flaming and ass-raping, that's why we have Plazma :p .

Last edited by a moderator:
*sheds a tear over Jakoz's lovely words*
*cries even more because I'm alergic to cats*
---
LOL. Plazma, you dry wit rocks!!!

ahhh.. this is nice..... :)

Enjoy your pets... they give you all the love their little bodies can handle

and that just brought the cutest image to mind.. little bodies.. aw.. fuck i don't treat my pets very well..:( i feel guilty.. i'll make a bit of an effort..

how come i can't see the picture? little red cross thing.. damn..?

ohhhhh i guess it's not hosted there anymore... i have a copy but i don't have any ftp software at home. hmm hang on i'll see if i can get someone to host it and i'll edit it so you can see it in that post.

yey that was easy - pic up thanks to Oopsz
24.gif

This is a brilliant thread. Everything is great....

... and fuck that picture is fantastic...

(I love using positive superlatives). :)

nice thread

when do we ever actually THINK about our own breathing?
We need air to survive and yet we neglect it the most.
We need to neglect the most impt things in our lifes and tend to think that we are worse off than we actually are.

Our life is good! We have food on the table, shelter over our heads and clothes to warm us. We have pretty good public transport, parks and walking trails to enjoy and parties to get all silly and stupid :\

I love my life. Ive got the best bf in the whole world that loves to me to bitsssss =D A dog that drives me crazy but I still love him like hell. =D =D =D My parents that care and love me to death. And true frens that I care alot for and they do in return. Life is good.

Life is what u make it to be. Treasure and enjoy it. %) =D