• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

LSD tabs circa 1988 - 1992

Is it vulgar to give a wholehearted represent for Wales? Fuck knows but it's gotta be said there's some fuckin' blinding drugs to be found in the valleys sometimes if you know where to look =D

PS: According to Sandoz, the purest LSD ever produced by anyone on Earth ever (better than their own by their own admission) came straight outta mid-Wales about five minutes from where I live... sadly that was about 30 years ago... but I can assure y'all there are certain folks who still know how to whip up a batch ;)

PPS: Hi, Ollie. Long time no see :)

You heard wrong then... Not touched peevee for months - long before I lost my interwebz connection - but you know how easy labels stick but are a bitch to shift :\

On topic: Best "street" tabs I've ever used where in '92 but fuck knows what the stamp was. Maybe Shivas? Really don't recall but experience since with known doses then puts them at 300+ mics. And they cost 50p a pop <3

Does anyone remember Hieroglyphs 1992 (BC, Canada)? I kept getting Red on White, one per square. Sometimes Blue on White. Man those were strong. Some people did refer to them as feeling ?speedy? and they didn?t like ?em. Most of the stuff I got what just white blotter and was clean as water.

That hiero was insane, and I have scoured the net looking and can?t find a print of it, or any mention. Because I actually ate a bunch of that, I am curious and would really appreciate any memories from other members.

Cheers

You heard wrong then... Not touched peevee for months - long before I lost my interwebz connection - but you know how easy labels stick but are a bitch to shift :\

On topic: Best "street" tabs I've ever used where in '92 but fuck knows what the stamp was. Maybe Shivas? Really don't recall but experience since with known doses then puts them at 300+ mics. And they cost 50p a pop

Done those and ying jangs red n yellow black n white also penguins the penguin book logo, gold ferns also saddam Husseins which had comic picture of the late Iraqi dictator on them also silver moons flying keys ohms strawberry bannanas lightning flashes and mad bastards also cartoon picture on them and smileys home brew blank blotting paper tabs this was in south east in east Anglia late 80s early mid 90s mad old days

Is it vulgar to give a wholehearted represent for Wales? Fuck knows but it's gotta be said there's some fuckin' blinding drugs to be found in the valleys sometimes if you know where to look =D

PS: According to Sandoz, the purest LSD ever produced by anyone on Earth ever (better than their own by their own admission) came straight outta mid-Wales about five minutes from where I live... sadly that was about 30 years ago... but I can assure y'all there are certain folks who still know how to whip up a batch ;)

PPS: Hi, Ollie. Long time no see :)
been to Wales fair few times loverly place and some of the locals treat you more than blood realations I have found in my past. My ex partner used be part of a network from north England Wales to south in the supply of narcotics back in day ! As I say some top people their and wonderful countryside !!

Yup batman a and also pac man trips bloody funny as fuck trips right trippers and gigglers I admit trips don't seem that popular now !

Yup batman a and also pac man trips bloody funny as fuck trips right trippers and gigglers I admit trips don't seem that popular now

Anyone here of test tubes I remember back in early 90s chatting to some bloke who had dropped a couple of them and reckoned they were top notch bloody maddening as he was coming up on them he said he had none for sale still bugs in the wanting to know dept what they were like

You know you can edit your last post rather than making several follow up posts of nonsensical rambling.

Hey man, as the world revolves around thinking, this is what lead me here, even though the first post was 11 years ago. I took Strawberrys back in '89, never even knowing what the hell Strawberrys was gonna say! Then I dropped 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 2.5 -3... one Thursday night at the local high street, and ran amok for nine hours. I only got 'em once, never seen 'em again, but I will always remember. Real high energy f@@king acid man. A real top night.

Hey man, as the world revolves around thinking, this is what lead me here, even though the first post was 11 years ago. I took Strawberrys back in '89, never even knowing what the hell Strawberrys was gonna say! Then I dropped 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 2.5 -3... one Thursday night at the local high street, and ran amok for nine hours. I only got 'em once, never seen 'em again, but I will always remember. Real high energy f@@king acid man. A real top night.

Yeh, I remember strawberries :)

red and black microdots, rainbows, window panes red and clear.
My favourites were Nut-Nuts, quite basic looking, on white blotter paper with a different black picture on each one, they were big too like a small stamp. Easy went 2 ways.
Purple ohms with the grooves impressed on em.
Strawberry fields, spirals, Batman.
I had He-Man once that was printed over 50 tabs. In the end I was doing 3+ at a time..,That was all between 84-91.... hmm shaped my mind a bit, maybe warped makes more sense.

In Australia during this period there were tonnes of English backpackers peddling acid to pay for their trips (no pun intended). I remember microdots were the common thing.

The 90's. Flying keys, blue planets, red eyes, black stars, strawberrys, pink champagne, Mitsubishi's, dots of various colors black were me fav. Bart Simpsons. 90's have to mention the Alex grey Hoffman 100 year anniversary prints. some of the cleanist LSD I ever had.

First LSD I did was Pink Floyd the walls at Croydon squat party 1990 they were strong.
Then strawberries, purple ohms for ages, penguins, purple microdots had a break (heroin) found some multicolored window panes at a punks picnic in Derby around 2005 (strong as and my mate did stick one under his eyelid), minty sugar cubes around same time but the best was the bottles of liquid bliss around that time. Took some mad doses of that bliss and was always amazing.

First LSD I did was Pink Floyd the walls at Croydon squat party 1990 they were strong.
Then strawberries, purple ohms for ages, penguins, purple microdots had a break (heroin) found some multicolored window panes at a punks picnic in Derby around 2005 (strong as and my mate did stick one under his eyelid), minty sugar cubes around same time but the best was the bottles of liquid bliss around that time. Took some mad doses of that bliss and was always amazing.
what is it with liquid and going nuts with it lol