• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to take tramadol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manwithaplan

Bluelighter
I don't want to snort it or parachute it, I have a lot of 50mg trams. I heard somewhere that taking them in a certain way like 4 at first and then 3 later would make it feel stronger. What can I do to make it strong?

I have heard that having tramadol in your system increases the bioavailability of any more tramadol you take. If I were you I would take 50mg then take another 100mg an hour or so later. If 1.5 hours after that you still aren't too high then your probably safe to take another 100mg.

I think if 250mg doesn't get you where you want to be then you are probably one of the people that gets fuck all out of tramadol. That is assuming you are not tolerant to opioids, if you are then depending on your tolerance I would dose 100mg then 200mg an hour later or 200mg then 100-200mg an hour later depending how you feel.

It is important you don't take over 400mg in a day as you put yourself at risk of seizures.

I would also like to add if you live somewhere that codeine is OTC and can perform a CWE tramadol goes excellent with codeine. It is best to take 100-150mg about an hour before you drink your CWE. I used to parachute mine though so maybe wait a little longer before drinking the codeine if you pop em whole.

I have heard that having tramadol in your system increases the bioavailability of any more tramadol you take. If I were you I would take 50mg then take another 100mg an hour or so later. If 1.5 hours after that you still aren't too high then your probably safe to take another 100mg.

I think if 250mg doesn't get you where you want to be then you are probably one of the people that gets fuck all out of tramadol. That is assuming you are not tolerant to opioids, if you are then depending on your tolerance I would dose 100mg then 200mg an hour later or 200mg then 100-200mg an hour later depending how you feel.

It is important you don't take over 400mg in a day as you put yourself at risk of seizures.

I would also like to add if you live somewhere that codeine is OTC and can perform a CWE tramadol goes excellent with codeine. It is best to take 100-150mg about an hour before you drink your CWE. I used to parachute mine though so maybe wait a little longer before drinking the codeine if you pop em whole.
Thanks for the info man, unfortunately I can't get Codeine OTC here so that's not happening. I usually just pop 7 at once and feel amazing, but before I feel amazing I start to sweat and get shaky.

My plan at the moment is to take 2, and then an hour later take 5, hows that sound?

I don't know the dosage you have, but as long as it's under 400 milligrams in a 24 hour period, that's fine. If you space the dosage out over a period of 3 hours with smaller increments you might get better results.

I persomally don't get much recreational value from Tramadol alone but mix it with a bit of Codeine or Diazapam and it is quite nice.

I can't comment on dosage because i don't know of your tolleramce, nor would I like to guestimate with the diaz because they potentiate each other so be careful.

I had a tram script a while back. I took about 300mg and that was enough for me. I swallowed about 200 mg. Waited 40-45 mins and took the last 100mg. To me it always seems best not to take the entire dose at once. As said, make sure you're careful not to exceed the max dose, which isn't a whole lot more than 400-500 mg. I'd say don't take more than 500.

I did find 300mg tram recreational, and it did make me feel high and euphoric. It was between an opiate and an upper. It was a clear headed high. I quite enjoyed it.

Well I myself like eating them. The only two good ways to take tram IMO are plugging and oral I just prefer oral. (yes I have tried plugging trams:|)

So there are places that sell Codein OTC?

Well wouldn't that make it possible for somebody to get a hold of a bunch, and if that somebody has a bit of Chemistry knowledgy and a Chemistry set, couldnt he or she make Hydrocodein?

So there are places that sell Codein OTC?

Well wouldn't that make it possible for somebody to get a hold of a bunch, and if that somebody has a bit of Chemistry knowledgy and a Chemistry set, couldnt he or she make Hydrocodein?

codeine**

and yes, a lot of other countries selll low doses of codeine OTC.
and he or she with chem knowledge could probably turn it into a few things, im assuming.

if you have a little bit of chem knowledge you can just get Pyridine and make as much codeine as you would like or oxycodone,hydrocodone, you could go the distance and make pure tar if you had the supply of acetic anhydride but it is a little time consuming

tho i do wish America would start selling codeine otc

if you have a little bit of chem knowledge you can just get Pyridine and make as much codeine as you would like or oxycodone,hydrocodone

Codeine from pyridine? Well... being the new girl around here, I guess I should watch my step. So to put it gently; I have a hard time understanding how that's even remotely possible.

if you have a little bit of chem knowledge you can just get Pyridine and make as much codeine as you would like or oxycodone,hydrocodone, you could go the distance and make pure tar if you had the supply of acetic anhydride but it is a little time consuming

tho i do wish America would start selling codeine otc

Nah, Pyridine can only be used to make Codeine into Morphine and so on. You can't make Hydrocodeine and Oxycodone from Pyridine...

But we can't talk synthesis here..

eat it.. and don't go over 400mg's in 24 hours for seizure risk... also you could have used the search engine ....

^^ Agreed.

Also just my 2 cents, but I agree with the posters that mention spacing the dosing out a bit. I have also experienced better results by not taking the whole dose at once.
For example taking an initial dose, then 30-60 minutes later taking a 2nd dose, seems to give me better results than taking the whole dose at the same time.

put 50mg-150mg (depends on how intoxicated one desires to be) in one's mouth, crush with teeth, let absorb and enjoy the ride

*may taste bitter*

I do this all the time. The more Tramadol that is in your system, the more bio-availability there is for it. Pop 100mg, pop another 100 in one hour, then pop another hundred another hour later and you will be feeling great. I do more than that, but i have a tolerance

A friend at work gave me three Tramadols a while back. She said they were pretty close to worthless, but I was welcome to try them.

I've never done them, and wasn't sure of the strength.

So, I took two of them. Felt a little, but not much. Took the third one about an hour later.

A while later, without quite even realizing it, I was just happily working away, and softly singing with the radio!!

And this was extremely boring assembly line type work too!!

So, I guess this method does work!!

I have heard that having tramadol in your system increases the bioavailability of any more tramadol you take.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

If I am not mistaken, this means that, you can take like 100mg, wait an hour, take 100mg, and you'll be higher in at peak than you would be at 200mg all at once at peak? (Or like, overall higher too, not necessarily at peak, that was just for simplicity).
Am I correct, in how I interpreted that?

^^ Yes I believe you are correct. I don't have the time to search and find you the scientific data behind it, but I recall reading it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.