Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-TFM - Experienced - 6.5 mgs.

B9

Bluelight Crew
2C-TFM

Set – Not perfect but I’ve had worse. An hours sleep the night before makes me feel sleepy

Setting – My House, kids due in from school – busy household – I’m used to it

T+0.00 – Drink 3mgs of dissolved drug

T+ 0.10 Faint perceptual changes, continue reading my book.

T+ 0.20 Give up on reading as I can’t follow the narrative, watch my dogs play fighting, grab a quilt & lie underneath it on the settee, start to feel warm yet shivery, this is a fairly standard physical effect I get from a 2Cxx.

T+0.50 Feels warm & relaxed, introspective – then again I’m alone with two dogs for company so intellectual discourse is out of the question.

T+ 0.55 My wife rings to see if I’m dead or ill from ingesting the drug. I toy with the idea of not answering the phone – however I do my duty and confirm that I’m alive.

T+01.10 I make a ham, mayo & pease pudding sandwich then eat it – delicious – so much so I make another. I have a noticeable tingling up my spine & the nape of my neck. This is feeling quite luxurious now. No visual effect to speak of it just feels good. I consider redosing; I consider for about 5 seconds then decide.

T+01.25 - Take another dose of 3.5 mgs in orange juice.

T+ 01.50 – My kids come in from school – I orient my mind & begin giving standard instructions such as “uniform in the wash” – “take the dogs out” – “put your bait box in the sink for washing” – “do any homework you have”. My vision is becoming noticeably blurred as the second dose kicks in. Brief CEVs of women – very realistic - like flash frames.
I’m still perfectly able to carry on conversations so long as I feign tiredness when a I feel there’s a slight lag in mental processing before I respond.

I find myself in a dreamlike state & retire upstairs to have a bath – the timekeeping breaks down from this point as I got into what I was doing which was more interesting than writing stuff down..

There’s a definite aphrodisiac quality to the drug – not in the same league as 2CE but definitely present. I coax my wife upstairs & we spend a while in bed. Orgasms achieved x2 – who knows if there wasn’t other activities going on (kids in & out of the house dogs barking etc) how that might play out.

My wife tells me there is marked pupil dilation.

At one point I get a feeling of anxiety – it lasts seconds & is dispelled by a unique sense of wellbeing that seems to emanate from the ether – like a superpowers pick me up.
I begin to drift, my mind wanders, there are inferences of mind movie type visuals which don’t quite materialise, hopefully some of you will understand this interim state.
I find myself a little more clumsy than usual, dropping a couple of things getting entangled in my clothes as I get dressed to go out.

We set off into the foggy night – my wife driving – myself sitting with my eyes closed – just concentrating on feeling calm – which works rather well.

I think I’ve probably overshot the mark for going out maybe 4mgs would have been better suited as my concentration on external things is difficult to maintain.
Anyway we watch the band.

T+ 7.45 I suddenly come to life the internalising seems to vanish quite quickly & I find I’m up dancing & having a great time & the show ends too soon for my liking.
I find I’m fired up in a low key way (I have a tendency to get very fired up & overly positive at times) & I talk most of the way home & chat with three of my kids when we get in, I find myself play fighting with my youngest son.

T+8.45 Eat donner kebabs – they taste foul but so moreish – I imagine that cannibalism has a similar effect – you take a bite & think “yeuch” yet are compelled by some strange force ( AKA greed) to eat more.

T+ 9.45 – the children are despatched to bed, my older son leaves & goes to his house & we eat a couple of diazepam, some codeine & smoke some dope – which puts my on my back in short order.

T+ God knows when – I fell asleep

Overall a very positive feeling from the drug, at some points I felt lovely/ laid back blissful, there was some mild confusion at times, though this could have been due to sleepiness & the fact I tend to get confused anyway. I enjoyed it. I shall sample it again in a single higher dose next time and hopefully in a better mindset.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2ctfm
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Nice report. In your opinion what other 2c does it feel closest too in terms of effects?

^Thank you

I haven't sampled the entire series & I'm loathe to comment at the moment - it's closer to 2CT21 according to other commentaries I've read. However I've only sampled 2CT21 one time & for the time being i'd say that's probably the closest i've tried to it. However my memory of different drugs can be patchy - some i've tried i'd completely forgotton about - 2CB fly springs to mind as one long forgotton - actually that may have had some similar qualities as well.

Dunno but most unlike 2CE/2CP

^^^That's good to hear as I think that 2c-e is a brilliant chemical. I have yet to try 2c-p but I will soon.

Your wife is cool with you taking RC's when the kids are due home from school? Wow.

^ Yes- my wife is cool :) Tis why she's my wife ;)

Bumping this report on 2C-TFM. :)

I miss you B9!