• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Official Airing of Grievances Thread

Busty St Clare

Ex-Bluelighter
Gather around the Festivus pole everyone, it is that time of the year to begin lashing out at others and the world about how one has been disappointed in the past . Don't be shy, you can come in a little closer, you won't knock over the the pole as it is made of high strength aluminium and has a very high strength to weight ratio.

I'll start. For starters I am disappointed that this forum is just a trumped up Christmas forum, masquerading as a Festivus Forum. The amount of xmas tinsel I see is distracting and I feel the Rage of Grinch riding up from inside me. :X

I am also upset about the number of humorous posts that I have had deleted this year and believe my attempts at trolling have be seriously undermined. :|

So please who is next? Hurry up, we can then begin the Feats of Strength before the New Year.

Festivus_Pole.jpg

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures.

whoops, wrong message board.

^Not a grievance but I'm liking this "nice list" thing. You wear it well /b/rother. :)

My grievance: fucking IRL family drama, kill it with fire, fire, and more fire

^'Tis the season. :\

My number one grievence is my avatar looks fucking stupid on this board colour scheme. Rahhhh! :!

Fuck this shit, lets get on with the feats of strength! Who wants to take me ON!

1.) Some moderators feel they can do whatever they want, then get pissed when someone calls them on it.

2.) A wartime President receiving a noble prize is wrong.

3.) Most people don't care about anything other than proving themselves right.

4.) We haven't colonized other planets yet.

5.) We haven't cured cancer.

6.) The Rich have hijacked all the governments, and no one gives a fuck.

7.) The government won't let me grow my own pot, poppies, and mushrooms.

8.) People die everyday, and we have wars to "stop" death.

9.) My dog just shit on my carpet.

I hate Aussie Sub humans and I want my old account and post count back for Christmas.

This 'end yourself!' goes to the corporate whores who capitalize on Christ's Mass.

You read it right, america. Fuck yourself to death.

I'm changing mine from neckbearded weaboo's to radical left wing douchbags that bitch and moan but don't do fuck all anything to fix what they spot as problems in the world.

This Festivus my grievance is with people who ruin a perfectly enjoyable political discussion by getting personal or trying to harsh the mellow of the thread. The Lounge is only fun when it's in The Lounge. Meanness elsewhere isn't entertaining, it's just mean.

WEAring Ed Hardy Sox & Undies & Shirts & Pants...on my family trip to Carlsbad Caverns!!! 09! shoutouts 2 learning geology + Edgy Boy Style
--rt graeydave

I have a grievance with people of the world being ignorant, selfish, self-absorbed, consumerist, religious dillholes. I hope they burn. But they'll be too stupid to know when it happens.

Also, to the people who like to talk shit behind peoples backs. There's a dark place for you reserved somewhere. I hope your karma is piled high.

To all the other people. continue as you were! Merry Christmas and Best Wishes! :D :D

1)being broke for x-mas
2)having a shitty x-mas ( i know it will be)
3)having no one to kiss under the dollar store mistle toe
4)santa, I'm filing my greivences now, if I dont get what i want.... my #1 wish, I am lighting a damn fire next year and leaving you anal beads instead of cookies. asshole. But if your nice and get me what i want, I will get you a first class ticket to anywhere in the world for as long as you want and any kinf of drug, any amount that you want....... :D
5)if sucking up, kinky negligee's, im sorry's and I heart you's will not get me what i want, then BAH HUMBUG, I'm becoming jewish, they get 8 days don;t they?? :p

I'm in a state of confusion....

This hate list is most hate current to the relative date
1- I FUCKING HATE Christmas - there will be no more shouting
2- My exam is at 5 tomorrow and I'm not ready
3- I don't have any pills
4- Nor do I have cash for said pills
5- No job
6- Truck is a piece of sit
7- GF is a stupid bitch-faced bitchy bitch
8- My cat just shit on my carpet (no I'm not joking)

Last edited:
I'm in agonizing pain!!! I'm freakin broke can't buy shit for my son for Xmas and I may have some sort of rheumatalogical disorder! Be goin to see a rheumatologist in a whole mth from now.... This pain suxs and I have no pain meds!! I even have a low fever!!! F my life!! Want some strong opiates!!!!!!:!

i bottle up my grievances and keep them hidden away deep inside, where they can fester and slowly drive me insane. i find its better that way.

I have a grievance with people of the world being ignorant, selfish, self-absorbed, consumerist, religious dillholes. I hope they burn. But they'll be too stupid to know when it happens.

Also, to the people who like to talk shit behind peoples backs. There's a dark place for you reserved somewhere. I hope your karma is piled high.

To all the other people. continue as you were! Merry Christmas and Best Wishes! :D :D
^+1!!!

Fucking asshats!