• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Official Airing of Grievances Thread

OK so I googled festivus. On wikipedia it said "According to the seinfeld orthodoxy" I would like to meet some of these people. I love seinfeld. I had no idea it had such a cult following

1. I have roommates that don't seem willing to wash dishes until there are no longer any clean dishes in the house. They don't clean house much either.

2. Two many people who don't really understand the rules of the road are given driving licenses.

3. Too many stupid people vote, they don't think through the long term consequences of who and what they are voting for.

To the stupid ass lady who runs the register at the 7-11 on curry ford who doesen't know what 2 snickers bars and a diet coke cost....fuuuuuuck youuuuuu. Get some scanners already.

LOL. :D

This is very funny....but I gotta stick up for her :D
Leave her be. She can start threads.....even if they already exist :D LOL

(We'll merge 'em later;))

My anxiety is still getting me down.
I still have no job.

Eh this year ain't so bad :D

Meh, I really don't have too many grievances this year, got married, just bought a house, worked most of the year through.

I guess if I have one it's that weed is still illegal. I mean, come on already! Look around you US gov't give it up already, you lose.

People who stagger through the doors of Walmart (or any store) and grind to a halt 6" in. Then they just stand there looking inside their purse or doing something else, maybe hearing white noise in their head while everyone behind has to crash to a halt to prevent smashing into these fuckfaces. These people DROVE to the store. Their licenses should be revoked as soon as they pull this stunt and entirely block off all of the incoming store traffic.

Meh, I really don't have too many grievances this year, got married, just bought a house, worked most of the year through.

I guess if I have one it's that weed is still illegal. I mean, come on already! Look around you US gov't give it up already, you lose.

Militarization is more profitable than marijuana ever could be.

original.jpg

I did, however, manage to beat a traffic ticket in court today by proving the cop did not have probable cause to pull me over. So that felt good.

99% faggots who feel the need to come up to me when I'm in uniform and getting a coffee and bitching at me and flaming me IRL.

Do it again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, do it one more god damned time!

99% faggots who feel the need to come up to me when I'm in uniform and getting a coffee and bitching at me and flaming me IRL.

Do it again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, do it one more god damned time!

I would never do such a thing, so seeing as how it wouldn't effect me, do it!!! :D