• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Official Airing of Grievances Thread

Fuckin stupid pseudo-family members, over priced low quality weed. Stupid fuckin economy that wont allow my gf to find a decent job. Stupid asshole we had for 8 yrs that has run this country into the ground making it difficult for us to proceed forward in life!
Living in a country that was once so proud, but now its a laughing stock
Living in a country where alcohol, tobbaco and prescriptions are glamourized, but i gotta buy weed that was packed in by a mexican like a fuckin scumbag
its socially acceptable to be a pill poppin wino, but my weed is the devil.

fuckity fuck fuck

1. My boss hates me and treats me like she hates me.
2. My ex is an ass face.
3. The washing machine leaked water into my room, soaking the carpet. We had to pull up the carpet. I'm sleeping on couches until it all dries. My room smells. I'm not looking forward to when my roomies get back from the bar at 2, they're going to be loud and they'll wake me up.

Also, being broke and womanless

When my XBOX fucks up when I'm playing Fallout

Being in pain

Those new GAP commercials. I fucking hate them

1. The realization that I would completely loathe my best friend... if it weren't for the fact that she's my best friend. She is everything I hate in a person.
2. That almost all of my druggie friends stopped doing drugs right when I started.... so now I have no one to get fucked up with T.T

I have to spend Christmas alone. None of my family or friends to spend it with as they're all busy. Tis the season to be jolly my ass.

1. my inability to be alone and happy (figuring out that you're one of those "always in/looking for a relationship" freaks is a total grievance)
2. lack of peen in nudie threads.

-my car is a piece of shit....broken ass broke piece of shit
-not having a job
-spending the holidays alone due to no job/shitty broken car
-2009 as a year was pretty fucking bunk
-my ex for stealing my dog away from me (I'm gonna hold onto this grudge for a long time).

I could probably go on but that is all I got for now.

Although seeing this thread made my day, as nothing else did as Christmas is just a corporate retail and economic roose, I STILL am "angrier than an old man trying to send back soup at a deli."

1. Automatic/self serve checkout lines at the supermarket. Why should I have to do the job of a cashier? If I'm obviously saving the store money, there should be discounts. To those who don't feel me already.... It's a pain in the satchel. Say you're buying beer... I have to go through all the minotinously retarding steps just to get to the point where I need to walk over to the the supreme head cashiers pedestal throne and still show my id so the ycan approve the sale... SAve A LOT of time, huh?

2. The pack of mutants who should be disembowled with a wooden cooking spoon, who STILL have our healthcare system to the point where i can be layed off, only making 300 a wk, and not be eligible for ANY kind of medicaid or healthcare...

3. Knuckledraggers.

4. The village idiots who go the speed limit in the fast lane on route 17/86 in NY. Most are also the same rejects that turn in the middle of the road, apparently not understanding that the shoulder is for that.

5. Newman.

thanks busty, i dont have any grievance with you now!
alright
1. Stupid people. Especially some of the tards i see at school, who are plain hooligans. Retards, who dont udnerstand how to get to class on time (and we're talking like borderline emo fuckers, not like they're actually socializing and thats why they're late, and they ride teh bus so they obv. get to school on time).
2. Potheads. I dont like reefer, or most of hte peopel who smoke a lot of it.
3. Fuckhead parents who fucking block the whole one part of teh school parking lot area thing here. I dont give a fuck that you're gonna pick up you're kid, im trying to go home and i shouldnt has to go around all you, i has a license, your kid doesnt so me>them when it comes to liek road privireges.
thats about it

if any body has ever had a problem w/ anything i wrote about them. i most likely 99.9% of the time didn't mean it. so get over it. it was a joke :|

My biggest grievance is that lonewolf's avatar is almost as good of a dancer as me... almost.

-my car is a piece of shit....broken ass broke piece of shit
-not having a job
-spending the holidays alone due to no job/shitty broken car
-2009 as a year was pretty fucking bunk

You're not alone there! :|

I had two jobs in 2010 but have quit one and gotten fired from the other. :| :eek: