• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstasy collector's agony over stolen pills ( Netherlands)

heh, if i had stolen them, i would no doubt fall into some sort of karma paranoia hole while using them.

I hope it happens to them.

Hopefully the first ones they eat are the infamous bermuda triangles ;)

Would be VERY low of the police to press charges.

Last edited:
the point here is, who the hell collects illegal drugs - then tells the police when they get stolen? unless you have some kind of exemption (lab or something) why should you be in possesion of any kind of illicit substance and be allowed to get away with it because you're 'facinated' by the logo...

ffs, you can make gif images on your pc of logos if you were so fascinated by them.

the point here is, who the hell collects illegal drugs - then tells the police when they get stolen? unless you have some kind of exemption (lab or something) why should you be in possesion of any kind of illicit substance and be allowed to get away with it because you're 'facinated' by the logo...

ffs, you can make gif images on your pc of logos if you were so fascinated by them.

Apparently the main reason he informed the police is that some of them were bad pills and he didn't want anyone to consume them and possible end up in hospital or worse.

If they had all been clean MD I think he would have kept quiet.

I think this whole story is just way to funny. There are so many dumb people out there.

Ha..... collecting pills. Maybe he was obsessive compulsive or something????
If i had that many pills they sure wouldn't be archived....they would be EATEN!!! 8) 8) 8)

Last edited:
MrIbis, he isn't in possession, though, is he? Right now he's not breaking the law despite having admitted that he previously had.

thieves will probably end up overdosing... lol

not that it wouldn't be fair game!!!!!

^^^ I'll bet your new collection is locked up like fort knox too =D

lol woops, i thought u were talking about her old on for a second, and i was gona say- if i know a true junkie , they are long long long absorbed

i feel for anyone who gets a pill stash stolen, they had the smarts to stock up when things were golden.. i started pills circa 2006, and ive found (what i call) very very nice MDxx pills, however i had a yellow diamond circa 2004 given to me recently and it really did blow me out of the water.. i mean ive been there before off 2-3 (now days, "good) pills but for one pill to do that to you so well is just fucking excellent.

as much as it sucks, i would look at it this way- high dose MD pills do not exist anymore, and when i mean high dose i mean 1 pill gets you there and takes u there for almost the entire night as long as uve got natural energy, and one more somewhere in there lasts an entire rave or woteva. u dont get that anymore, however u can still get medium dose (these day high) pills that u have to double or triple a few times through the night to stay there abut the ll night, but it does get u there... i dunno maybe uve found that out already but because ive spaced it out i can still munt like i used too..

i think its kinda weird that EVERY person who did pills in the old days complains pills have got shitter, and a lot of people contribute that to loss of magic but the fact of the matter is pills have actually gotten a hell of a lot shitter in quantity of MDMA if the cook is nice, and some random chemical if they just want the money. these days low dose LSD gives me that feeling of MDMA and more however i need to be in the right mindset, which u just dont need for md..xx..

sorry for rambling, my mind is in complete overdrive the past day however i hope the theives get wots coming and the guy just finds pills to have a good munt and reminise about his collection

Last edited:
MrIbis, he isn't in possession, though, is he? Right now he's not breaking the law despite having admitted that he previously had.

In Australia its against the law to attempt to break the law, so I suppose attempting to collect Es is still against the law.

That would totally suck, he must of had so much self control and spent alot over the years to amass such a collection. Thieves fucking suck.

They're going to be some very empathetic criminals indeed 8)

Maybe he was moving a tonne of pills and self control was a non issue as he had more than adequate supply for his own needs and the collection was a hobby.

I have some good pills from over the years in my collection

Ate a lovely safe sex durex from 03ish (i think it was 03, MDMA is no good for memory kids lol) last summer and it was as good as the day i got it

Either these guys were randomly breaking in and got lucky or dumbass showed the wrong people his collection.

BTW the so called lethal pills can't be any worse than todays crap can they?

lol.... more or less what I was thinking...

and yes my current stash is fort knox-ified, for sure. don't show hardly anyone these days, but I do like to look at them from time to time - lol. although in all fairness, he was a prized cunt, most of the folks I know now are nowhere near as bad company to keep.

That really sucks, I feel for the poor guy. And for the people who are saying why collect pills?...Well, why collect stamps? Why collect anything?

Considering he's in the netherlands id say he had some excellent pills in that collection...I hope the person or people who stole them eat the bad ones first. Cunts.

Its not the fact that he collected them its the fact that he actually told the cops that he did. Someone to do that i think has some kind of mental problem. If u are gonna collect pills then keep it quiet. If u get rolled by someone making a deal ur not gonna go to the cops and tell them what happened would u?

the_ketaman: I couldnt agree with u more, the people who stole em deserve to be piped or bunked with the ones they stole altho i highly doubt that there were many in his collection. No other country has/had better pills than Holland.

They could possibly contain PMA, considering the onset period of PMA they could take one "lethal pill" see no effects take a MDMA pill and could lead to hyperthermia.

yeah even though they are dogs and stole his stash is still no need to say you hope they die from taking the pills.

I guess no one has thought that the people who stole them may have done so for pure profit and not for their own consumption so really endangering any local clubber.

The way pills are in europe at the moment I am sure this collection could fetch some high $$$

The person who owned this stash you would think would have detailed photos as so he could indentify which ones were bad and pass that info on to the newspapers.

all he has to do is go to any upcoming rave and find the people 'rolling' like the good old days.

Wish i had this idea to start collecting!...guess i can start now while mdma is still semi alive

Collecting pills for me would be a hard task. Ive tried to stash away a few but it doesnt last too long :) I mean if there were always high MDMA beans it would be alot easier.