• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Teenagers 'snort bath salts'

Please don't tell me that some users of this site still don't get that drugs sold as "bath salts" are not actually bath salts?

It would unfortunately appear so. :|

I only referred to his particular brand name because I didn't want to guess at which random rc/rc blend BillDad seems determined to continue using despite not enjoying it. Seems quite masochistic, imo.

It would unfortunately appear so. :|

I only referred to his particular brand name because I didn't want to guess at which random rc/rc blend BillDad seems determined to continue using despite not enjoying it. Seems quite masochistic, imo.

I went to a rave and was under the impression I was doing mlly..felt good for an hour then felt very spacey, wide awake but could no longer dance, my eyes were extremely dilated, I stayed after to clean up and was very meticulous with picking u every single thingon the ground. Didn't sleep that night, did more of the powder the next night but this time snorted it. I'm not sure how much I did within those 2 days,I spent around 65$ on the stuff. Didn't sleep that night either, I felt extremely awakre, detached and spaey. People I did it with had become nausceous and were throwing up. I. Experienced no nauscea, just dilated pupils contued..a lot of energy and I didn't make much sense when I talked, my thoughts were all over the place. By monday morning I had to go to class at 7h30on no sleep, very wide awake still, my eyes were going crazy in the classroom looking everywhere. Saw a lot of lights. Ears rining, dry mouth to the extreme but had been drinking a lot of water. No appetite at all. Monday night came, missed class because I was so out of it I couldn't remember what day it was. Tried to sleep that night, blurred vision began and I could barely read words on my phone.. Everytime I closed my eyes they'd dance around and I saw lights still. Fell asleep at maybe 3am, woke up at 6 feeling well rested but my body was exhautsed and achy, I was extremely miserable at this point. I lost all social skills and desire or motivation to do anything. Tremors continued, very shakey constantly,noticed I had cracked tongue that morning. Worse than its ever been on E or molly.. Kept trying to sleep but I just couldn't, still hadn't eaten, my pee began to smell very bad, my roommates were scared of my appearance bc of the dilated pupils still continued, I hadn't experienced depression still, just so out of it, frustrated that I was still feeling this was, I don't know where the time was going, I didn't do anything all day, slept tlast night (tuesday night) for 4 hours, hallucinated horibly last night. Saw lights all over my dorm, thought my roommate was talking to me, kept hearing wispers, saw people coming towards me, saw people sitting in the corner. Tried not to get scared, fell asleep and woke up at 6am completely unaware of where I was, I couldn't remember what I'd done the night or days before, saw 2 people sitting in the corner of my room and I thought they were my friends so I called their phones, no answer so I called out to them but they just moved a little. Tried to ask my roommate while she was asleep if she saw them too and her face distorted and she seemed to have spoke in a different language.. Finally turned on the light and no one was there, slowly understood where I was. Went to the bathroom but it hurt to pee, kept seeing things moving out of the corner of my eye, really trying to keep it together at this point, I'm experienced with drugs and have never had anything like this happen. Here it is wednesday night and I'm starting to get blurred vision again, I managed to sleep 3 hours during yhe day so I felt pretty good til now, the color was back in my face. Still shakey, I ate brocolli and cucumbers, drank juice. I'd been drinking orange juice, taking a ew vitamins, drinking a lot of water but still dry mouth continues. How can it be that this drug is lasting so long? Depressionf inally hit me todayhorribley when I wondered if ill ever be myself again, my friends are all very worried . This doesn't happen to me. I didn't want to do bath salts, I was told it was mdma from a reliable source. Noone else that did it with me is experiencing the effects lasting this long. Also still elevated pulse, I worryabout my kidney and liver. How can I make this end please I miss myself I miss my brain I miss my happiness and ability to socialize. Do not ever do this drug

I went to a rave and was under the impression I was doing mlly

You know about reagent 'ecstasy' test kits? I know it might be hard if you're out and about, but when at home you should test everything, worth the small investment, mine cost less than a pill. And if it doesn't test up for mdxx i usually wont take it.

Noone else that did it with me is experiencing the effects lasting this long. Also still elevated pulse, I worryabout my kidney and liver. How can I make this end please I miss myself I miss my brain I miss my happiness and ability to socialize. Do not ever do this drug

If you are seriously worried go get medical help, better to be safe than sorry. Tell them the truth. We can't tell you what to do over the net, but be safe and ask or ring a friend to go with you if you like.

Last edited:
^ Do you have Xanax or any anti-anxiety drugs on hand?

Don't worry, it will go away soon.... it always does. I've taken PLEEENNNTTTYYY of bad pills in my life time, I'm sure worse than what you took. It always goes away. Just put it out of your mind... take some deep breaths, and just accept that your in for a bad night.

Worrying doesn't help any, it will just make things worse. I know you can't send private messages as a greenlighter, so head over to this thread if you need anyone to talk to <3

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-an-E-please-Bob-quot?p=10952887#post10952887