• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Rivatril (clonazepam) - First time - wtf happend last night?

kravenraze

Greenlighter
Rivotril (2 mg clonazepam) - First time - wtf happend last night?

Sorry for typos, I am still feeling the effects of this pills and I ama also a norwegian, so bare with me.

Well, I bought this 4 pills from a friend (Rivotril, 2 mg clonazepam). He hade taken then before, and was dosed on then at the moment we spoke. He just got in 10 new, and offerd me 4 of them in trade for mye to drive to the dealers house and get him a gram of pot ( ended up buying one too :p)

Before I drive, I'm so stupid to take a hit from a bong before I drive. Usually it's fane. But this time, he had loaded it with some new strong shit I didn't know of, so the ride over there was wierd. (30min drive)

But before I drove to the dealer, I wen't into the grocery store too pick up 9 beers and a choclatebar for my friend. The aqward part of it, it was one of the girls I have gone to school with for 3 years ago, and I had stone red eyes, but we both tryed to ignore it as best we could for some pont, hehe)

When I started my 30 min drive, the road seemed a bit jumpy, like it was out of it's propotios... wierd, I only took like 0.1 hit from a bong 20 mins ago? I maintaned good balance on the car and was no problem.

That was untill I got to the dealers house. He handed me the pot, and I handed him money. He made up a a join and shared it. Not to be rude I told him I was driving, and could not be smoking more then I allready have been doing. (I ended up doing something more stupid than taking the little bong hit before my drive, I puffed 7 times on that j, and it wasn't small!)

Drive home was really difficuld I maintained to hold speed limits, but there where cars driving so slow couse of the rain, sloppy snow all over the road, the fog and the fact it was dark as fuck outside) I was scared shittless and will NEVER do that shit again! I almost killed myselfe and I am glad that I am able to sit here without a strach to my car of myselfe today.

When I got back at my frinds house, I went straight to the bathroom. My eyes was red as the devils asshole. I knew I had to drink alot of water and just chll before I headed back home. We small talked, listened to music for an hour. Then finaly my eyes where retuning to normal, and my friend was about to hit the sack, so I went home with some pills and some weed.

What I had in stack for the next day was 4 pills wtch I only know that you blend them in girls drinks and you fuck em without even knowing, almost 2 grams of pot and some hash and 3 beers in the fridge.

My plan was to dose one pill with one beer to just see what effects I could be prepared for.
Here's how my night wen't down (this is the trip report I was going to write becouce I knew I had a chance of backout):

------------------------------------------------

Dosed 1 pill with 0.33l 4.7% beer at 20.00 T+00.00
Started vacume-cleaning. Still feel nothing.

t+00.30 - starting to feel something different. Feeling dizzy and hard to move mboddy. Feels like the drunk feeling is creaping up.
When you're in that state when you start to get drunk. harder to focus and write. I definnetively feel something, Feeling pretty drunk actually. It happend FAST, like on 5 mins or so, while writing this down.

20:36 my head feels heavy..

t+1.00
I'm feeøinmg really dizzy now. Having problems understanting this keyboard I am wirking at. Fell like I wanna take another pill, so see how fucked up I can get on just 2 pills and 2 beers.

t+1.20
I start having trubble to where my arms and legs are moving..

t+1.33
I feel like really drunk now and really feel the need to pop alteast one last pill here. It's har for me to wrote allready, but we will see after de 3rd pill/beer.

uDid my forth pill arround 12.47...... starting to loose it completely. I eally hop eI remembe uådating thi stie........

q1 |1

----------------------------------------------------

Well as you can see, my body couldn't handle all 4 pills. I only remember taking 2 of them, so I was wery supprised when I came home from work today, that the pills where gone. I was really scared shittless if someone had found them. Then I turned my PC on, and read my logg. It's wierd how I capt documenting stuff.. and in english even! I barely remember taking the seccond pill.

Well, now I knows what 4 pills and one liter beer feels like.

Thank you for reading! Would be nice if someone knew more about theese pills. :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_rivatril
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
i recall sedative/hypnotics as having more uses besides date rape..both medical and recreational...

and yeah, it doesn't sound like you had a good time, perhaps taking less is a better idea?

dunno

The problem is, if I HAD fun, I don't remember it. Nothing really comes to mind since the seccond pill. When I woke up, all my beer and pills where gone. Glad All my weed is still there. I will go for 1 MAYBE 2 next time, AND HIDE THE REST OF THEM if I even buy more.

by "date-rape-drug" do you mean flunitrazepam (Rohypnol)?

The strong desire to re-dose, thus leading to amnesia or unconsciousness, seems to be a common occurrence with hypnotic benzodiazepines. It's also common to not realize how intoxicated you are while under the influence, so taking more seems like a good idea even though in retrospect you were wasted already.

I really hate the "date-rape-drug" moniker by the way. There are plenty of uses for such pills besides sexual assault. In fact, the vast majority of "date-rape" (drug facilitated rape) involve no substances but alcohol. Regardless, anyone who rapes an incapacitated person is a scumbag who should be shot out of a cannon. Just because the victim can't say no doesn't mean it's any different than forcibly raping someone IMO.

be safe, and have fun.

^
if you voulentarly drink yourself to unconciousness (thereby being truly unable to say no) your in need of some serious help.... but i agree that doesn't justify sexual assault.

voulentary intoxication however, does not nullify ones responsibility for their own actions, be it causing death by motorvehicle operation, or poorly judged consent to sex.

and I don't see how someone could slip you a drink in your drink, or drag your unconscious self out of a bar without being noticed, so I would suspect GABAa agonists in the majority of involuntary intoxication for the purpose of rape.

But that makes up for the smallest amount of benzodiazapine consumption and should not label these chemicals.

-----------------

try avoiding mixing it with alcohol OP, together they produce epic blackouts and amnesia.

Remember having some - 20mg - mogadon (nitrazepam) with a mate. Woke up the next morning with all his furniture piled in one corner of the room and no idea how it happened!

Well, I will never do this high dose ever again. It was really stupid of me, I know.
I had bought 4 pills from a friend as I said, and just wanted to do one to see how I react to it. I've seen him fucked up on 1,5 pills and half a shot-class of vodka. I don't know what I could have been thinking when I dosed all 4. I was going to save em for later.

As I said in the report, I don't remember anything since I took the seccond pill. (9 pm) and my dad said he heard alot of noise from downstairs at arround 1am that night, I just found out right now.

Everything seem normal here though. All the beers are placed in a perfect line with all my other empty botles and no mess.

The wierd thing though, I was never feeling sick. I head off for work the day after, feeling really off and my boss gave me the day off and the day after (today) since I said I was sick. 15 mins after I was going to bed last night right after smoking my g'night j, I started feeling sick. Ending up puking alot. This is wierd since I haven't puked in 7 years (besides 2 times I was REALLY drunk)
But this was 48 hours after taking them pills. Feeling better now, but still have this buzz in my head.

Thanks for all the replys. And for you guyz that says that I should take less, I agree with you. ;)

What chemical/substance is this report about? What was in those pills, do you know?

^ I was wondering the same thing. . . and cringing as I opened this thread hoping it wasn't about some guys experience date raping someone.

thread title, date rape- first time- WTF have I done!!! haha.

were they small green oval pills? if so then they where rohypnol (flunitrazepam) a couple of those with some alcohol will have a non tolerant user blackout....

in future try to know what pills you're taking or you could end up Od'ing or sumn... stay safe

Do you think the pill would be fun at ALL in smaller doses and without the alcohol or is it simply unpleasant-and how does it compare to other benzos ? (if a benzo at all)

What did they look like ? Pharmaceutical grade pills?

Army green with 542 impressed on the back?

If this is the case, then they should have been blue inside and were flunitrazepam.

Very nice but if you're not experienced with these, then blackouts are common.

Personally, anymore than 2mg would have that effect on myself.

And its not a 'date rape' drug, just a very effective sleep aid (IMO).

Last edited:
It is used for date rape, but is also a very effective sleep aid (the two seem to be mutually inclusive)

Nice Buzz

In my opinion, the so called 'date rape' associtations have been used to suppress a very euphuoric depressant buzz with less alchohol than usually combined with different (more common) benzodiazepine(s).

It's 'mutually inclusive' if you both know what you're doing. Otherwise, well.... then that is really F****ING low.... !