• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Getting a bellringer off smoked crack?

I dont smoke crack anymore put I'll leave you with some tips that used to work well for me

-don't pack the chore too much so that it makes it hard to pull your hit through...just enough to make sure you don't inhale the brillo off a big hit. (I have done this, and it sucks)

-Melt your rock down before smoking it

-Apply a light flame to the pipe while slowly twisting the stem to evenly heat the crack without burning it. never apply the flame directly to the rock.

-hold in the smoke as long as you can. seriously, only blow it out once you feel like you HAVE TO take a breath. It will help you absorb a lot more cocaine into your system

-use a rock about the size of a pea to start with

what is a bellringer? I never got anything from crack other then paranoia and audio and visual hallucinations for a few minutes. that and nasty sunk in eyes the next day. My friend and I smoked it out of a tuba mouthpiece cause it made your whole face go numb from having the smoke hit your lips the way your mouth fits int eh concave part of the mouth piece. Used it as if it was on the tuba, just put some steal wool and the crack in the narrow end.

-use a rock about the size of a pea to start with

holy shit dude that is a huge hit, either you got shitty crack or had a crazy tolerance, people should really smoke about a 1/4 of that or less in a single hit.

Was wondering where you guys got your glass hitters from? Cant find em anywhere

I hardly ever get bellringers from shooting coke anymore either... Then again, what I've been getting is pretty bad.

^^ most liquor stores in known drug areas sell glass roses. Just take the rose out of the glass, and there you go: a crackpipe. And when I was smoking crack...we avoided that yellow shit, we used to only smoke cream...all white. That's the bomb-bomb.

Well, I have, at least in my mind perfected my smoking technique. I was vaporizing marijuana from a stem though.

I always got the best buzzes when I would inhale deeply and slowly and take my finger on and off the carb every 3 seconds (for maybe one second) while continuing to inhale to 'stir the smoke' in my lungs until my lungs where fool.

I can tell you that with marijuana, this DEFINITELY worked.

If I take certain pills like opiates and benzos and I do that stuff, I feel pretty nice, especially the first hit. I don't feel so wiggy while doing it or rushed to do one hit after another. The original question about the bellringer thing. I've gotten them before but not for a long time. I usually got it off someones glass that they had smoked out of for a long time and then finally pushed it. I'm thinking it's the quality of the shit. I never really liked the yellow shit. I like the white hard. Listen to me trying to sound like an expert. Shit I've been messing with the shit for about 15 years. I've been through a lot of ups and downs with it and it can really take you to the curb if you let it, especially if you're hanging with other individuals that are doing the same thing. Not good I tell you. But since I've gotten older and more experienced, I'm able to get a grasp on it and not go crazy. It used to take every last bit of my money. Now I can wake up and know that I have money to live on. I couldn't say that when I was deep into it. Now it's more recreational, more of an enhancer for my pills.

Glass roses can be found more abundantly in the ghetto areas, but are most frequently found at gas stations, smoke shops, and liquor stores. If you can't find them around you just search for a "glass rose"on the internet, they are pretty cheap, and investing in a couple isn't a bad idea if you plan on going on a mission...they can break easily when lit up every few minutes :\

Yeah - I love this bellringer discussion - - I always seeks to get that awesome bellringer when I smoke crack (which is now once every 3-4 weeks . . . a lot better than every week or two) and seems everything just has to be perfect - - really good crack instead of shit cut to hell, the right amount in the stem, the flame just right, being able to inhale a huge amount of good smoke, holding in for 30 seconds and POW - - get that awesome wild bellringer. It seems I can get a few every second or third session. Also sometimes the bellringer is later in the session after the chore gets nice and saturated and then I suck all the residue on one huge awesome hit.

Good luck trying to get that ever-illusive bellringer.

Im experienced IV Coke / Crack .
Does meth IV gives you a bellringer or a good rush?
How are they similar and differnet ?
Is meth iv or coke iv rush better ?

Not qualified to get into the conversation about whether you’re destroying your brain or not, but I yet bell ringers every single time I try. The people whose houses I occasionally do the stuff at get very good stuff, so that could be part of it. But try this out and see if it works.

melt the rock first
Hold the pipe horizontal
Hold flame 1/2 inch below the end, no contact with rocks
Inhale slowly as it evaporates
Hold it for 20-30 seconds

here’s the thing that I randomly do on my own:
After 20-30, exhale 15% then fill the rest of your lungs with oxygen.
hold your breath again
Exhale 40% of your lungs then fill them back up with oxygen, leaving the 60% smoke still in there.
Hold breath.
Exhale 75% lungs, fill with oxygen.
Hold breath
Finally exhale everything

this is fucking insane.
Now.

I am being serious here.

you absolutely can overdose and die from smoking this.

this is one way to do it.

I did this once and went blind, lost all control of my body, and felt my heart beat slow to one beat every two seconds.

START SMALL.
PLAY IT BY EAR.
THERE ARE MANY MORE CHANCES.
DO NOT BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW.

Please take this seriously. I really do not want to post something on the internet that someone could use improperly and cause a devastating loss to their families and friends.

just don’t overdo it, please. I am asking that of you. I hope it works otherwise though, and it makes you feel verygood.

All right, this is getting annoying, I'm sure something must be wrong with my smoking technique. I just bought a new stem today because my old one was down to maybe a third of it's original size, and wouldn't let me inhale long enough before starting to burn my lips and fingers (even though I put a little rubber tube on the smoking end of the glass tube). I know it's not the quality of the crack either, because it's damn good yellow, hard rock that makes that nice snapping sound when broken, sometimes it feels like I almost need a freaking hammer to break off a little chunk (I can also stick it in my mouth for a while without it falling apart whatsoever).

So I figure it's either my technique, or the fact that I'm using steel wool instead of real brillo, but I doubt that makes much of a difference. I usually break off a quarter off a ten dollar rock, pack some brillo in there so it's nice and tight, stick the rock in there, hold the pipe upwards, then start putting a direct flame to the product, on and off for a few seconds at a time, until I stop hearing that crackling noise, then I just hold the flame to the pipe directly for 10 seconds or so, slowly tilting the pipe downwards, trying to hit all of the crack melted to the steel wool, until I just can't take a single more breath (of course, all the while inhaling at a constant slow, calm pace), hold it in for 10 to 20 seconds, and finally slowly exhale through my nose. I usually try to wait 20 minutes or more between hits to get full effects each time, instead of hitting the pipe every 3 minutes like a crackhead. Alas, I still can't manage to get big, fat hits, even when I load bigger rocks into the stem. As a matter of fact, it seems I waste more when I put larger rocks in there, because I can't hit it all in one breath, while doing just small pebbles at a time seems to be more efficient.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? What is the end-all-be-all crack-smoking technique to get the most out of it, using a straight shooter glass pen/rose (wish I could afford those nice Pyrex ones that don't break and have to be replaced every other week) and some chore?
Buy some chore boy. It’s “orange” and throw away that steel whool. It burns the back of the throat and is Nasty. Get regular chore

Fuck the dumb shit, buy some chore boy. Wad up enough to fill 1 1/2 inches of a glass pipe or tire gauge. Pack it in there tight. Get a dub, smash it to powder. Throw it ALL on the pipe. Melt it with the pipe straight up. Flame on the pipe straight up, start inhaling, tilting straight down as your lungs fill keeping the flame as close as possible without sucking it into the pipe. Hold it in till you start to see stars. Exhale thru your nose. Prepare to get hit by a train! Note: push pipe and rehit every 15 to 20 minutes. Good for 10 or so more hits and you'll stay high for a couple hours. Enjoy! 🙂

it's all about technique, which varies from individual to individual. but your goal should not be a bell ringer. that means you took too much at once. a good hit is just short of that. so that your vision gets fuzzy with euphoria, but not to the point where you hear that ringing noise. seeing stars, just right. hearing that sound, too much.

the usual disclaimer: crack is hell on earth. if you're going to give your life up to drugs, you'll get better milage out of about any other.

Last edited:
it's all about technique, which varies from individual to individual. but your goal should not be a bell ringer. that means you took too much at once. a good hit is just short of that. so that your vision gets fuzzy with euphoria, but not to the point where you hear that ringing noise. seeing stars, just right. hearing that sound, too much.

the usual disclaimer: crack is hell on earth. if you're going to give your life up to drugs, you'll get better milage out of about any other.
Excess in moderation never hurt anyone.

If you're trying to achieve a bell ringer you need to start small and work your way up also, weigh your hits so you know your limit. A bellringer is like a short step away from death but feels great. Tread lightly.

I don't think the bellringer has anything to do with a blood pressure surge, but with sigma agonism. Otherwise why wouldn't meth do it?

This thread was ten years old and someone revived it to ask about meth...interesting.

two things:

1. the first time that i smoked crack i got a bellringer or two. it was easy - just take a massive hit or two and hold it in until your head starts falling to the ground. Then puke, and i feels so amazing you'll never forget it the rest of your life.
2. the second time I probably did get one too, but I was also on a buncha other drugs and at that point it was only another feeling.
3. last summer i smoked crack in a western european country known for its lenient stance on drug use/decriminalization efforts. the crack there was god enough to ofer a bellringer but it didn't compare to the only two other times i'd smoked it which were in the USA. The first time is always the best they say; a local man there in the euro crack spot told me that all the crack in that city was made in a local lab and only contained 1% cocaine these days, it changed around 10 years ago. He said he'd been smoking crack for 20 years.
4. more recently in a west coast megalopolis i have always known for its conspicuous consumption of crack that is the staple of the streets, i bought cheap bags several times from seperate street dealers sporadically and definitely not personally related to one another, specifically to find a quality worth a bellinger, and shit ye not they ALL were selling some sort of research-chem cocktail as ersatz crack -- only a very light addition of cocaine could be noteced, and just on the first hit. After that it was just the taste and smell and feeling of some RC type shit, a-PHP or whatever. I was smoking off of foil and the crack would melt and stay melted there without cracking back or congealing, just as a-PHP and related chems do. there was no bellringer. a friend confirmed the same.

so basically crack has changed, but the OP wrote in 2009 so who knows what his problem was

If you're trying to achieve a bell ringer you need to start small and work your way up also, weigh your hits so you know your limit. A bellringer is like a short step away from death but feels great. Tread lightly.
Truth. Beautiful bellringers 🔔

All the "bell ringer" is, is a sudden rise in blood pressure and you hear the blood rushing through your ears.. it has nothing to do with the high.. you can still get high without a "bell ringer"

This is a folk myth AFAIK, amphetamine doesn't do the same, it's from sigma receptor agonism and methylphenidate does it too.