⫸STICKY⫷ Offsite Studies & Where can YOU, as a member, offer yourself for a study?

I offer myself for study. I have a big experience with any different psychoactive substances ranging from b-kets to tryptamines. I got out of my 3-MMC addicted thanks to psylocybin and I did it all by myself. ( 3 sessions ) I watch my behaviour closely all the time and I might have some interesting points.

Hey toothpastedog! I'd be interested in those UCLA studies. How would I get involved?

Been taking me about a year already to "get my personality back" and I still notice progress. Slipped into full-blown mania due to 2.5 years of daily amphetamine abuse (almost no iv use though). This is with the aid of neuroleptics and 1-3 psychotherapy sessions per week.

Don't worry, you will get your old self back eventually. It just takes time, like the other posters have already pointed out. Your body (brain) is very very resilient and can adapt to just about anything. Just make sure you stay abstinent.

I've been depressed and opiate-dependant for twenty-five years since a bad helicopter accident whilst in the army.
Three weeks ago, a new doctor prescribed Lyrica (pregabalin) to help with the pain in my damaged spine. I was also taking around 400mg of Vicodin daily.
Now, today, my depression has lifted, my pain is virtually gone, and I'm only taking three or four 30mg Vicodin per day. (And that only through habit, I believe).
I suffered no withdrawal-symptoms whatsoever. None.
Pregabalin is seemingly a miracle-drug. I've seen many accounts since of long-term Heroin users taking Lyrica and having the same success in quitting.
Are you interested in cases like mine?
If so, I'm more than happy to help.

i have slipped disks in my neck a lower back and they say surgery has a 50/50 chance of making it WORSE so i'd be more than happy to try out some new type of surgery i've herd of laser surgery for spine problems but i don't know anything about it

Since this is an old thread I'm going to close this, but I'd like to remind you all that we now have a Drug Studies General Discussion Thread where this kind of discussion can take place, you can ask about getting involved in studies, request existing study results, suggest new study ideas - anything that fits in the scope of drug studies but isn't a study recruitment/results thread in itself. :)

Closed.

leanna

Has anyone heard of studies where they use gamma (ghb) for opiates and methadone detox?
have u heard of this? Been on methadone for ten years and would love to know if there is an eaiser way off.

I can offer my body for tolerance studies for super heavy hitter opiate using lol 800-900 mg hydro / oxy WiTHOUT physical wds! Haha

It's sad the usa govt made it illegal bcuz of its effect from the carcinogens are also toxic and can become cancerous.
Amongst bad press as well.

If anyone is doing an MDEA study, GHB study, Lefetamine study, Oxolinic acid study, low dose 2C-C, low dose 2C-I study, IndanylAminoPropane study, DMAA study, low dose shroom study, or low dose 2C-D study, PM me.

I am pretty much available for any study, I am interested in mainly psychedelics but have experience with lots of other substances.
work out daily and keep a good average in university.

Has anyone heard of studies where they use gamma (ghb) for opiates and methadone detox?
interesting...worked in a nite club that had a lot of ghb abuse and took it upon myself to try it, now as a former heroin addict and many a years on methadone, i am curios as to ho this would work?? pm if you want to know how i got clean off 45 mg methadone and daily use of heroin! the mental hurdle is now my biggest battle...what can i say i love being high!! tho little choice coming from australia to turkey, things had to change as no methadone here and not willing to go on suboxone. peace..

Yep always willing to be part of any study if it'll help further research and understanding in future...
I'm female in my early 30's, Have Bipolar disorder Type 1, was a heroin addict for over a decade, and am just completing a pharmocotherapy programme using Buprenorphine,
I've managed to indulge in just about every drug available at some point in my life, so if you think my input might be useful/helpful just let me know!
Cheers
MG

Hi Monkeygrrrl! just read your post. Good job staying clean off heroin for over a decade, that's a wonderful accomplishment. I have been trying to stay clean my'self. Its sure been a tough battle to say the least. Just wanted to let you know how I felt about reading you post as it's been a long while since i been on here. Just came about your post and thought it was very inspiring. Good luck! hope to see you post some more in the future. Good Bye for now.

My ordeals with LSA were profound in treating Avoidant Personality Disorder associated with ASD; as well as treating depression and PTSD. something highly worth looking into. it's more gentle than LSD and would be a better choice for a psychedelic naive person.

Curious about the medical mdma administration for depression.

onthemend;8163680 I had Depression for about 30 years. I took ONE DOSE of (good quality) MDMA in a carefully-prepared said:
I can't get it or believe that my endless search for medical grade MDMA has brought me to this whole f-ed up thing that I just spent and sunk 3hr s and 45mins writing and perfecting, through my super-enhanced OCD that I'm under it's magnificent powers, and dont you know that i could keep this writing this as a run on sentence, and well this could actually be as long as the whole rsd ramblings I've pumped out so far I mean before this whole thing that is a few wisely written words of this here prologue, lastly and honestly to, "randomly" pick every other word, I lied about it, actually, it was every third or fourth word was actually selected randomly, and if I don't stop writing now I never will. I'm so sorry this turned into a depressed man's ramblings and something, I'm not sure I'm proud of, or possibly I need to toss this rsd I've been careful with, so far. But I've been up for 36 hours on this stuff my friend gave me. Anyways yea, I've been typing this in the span of two hours straight. Probably has taken so long because half of this whole thing, mostly because ever other word I'm using is the ramblingsested one on my list of words, actually out of 5 options for the words from the last three words used. Hahaha you see that was a real laugh cause I'm super slap happy, probably from this craaaaaazy speeee, I'll stop, but don't you know that I wrote this prologue lastly. And, the first sentence of this rsd ramblings. Haha I just want to scream, "kill me already", and also "smite me oh great and mighty smiter." Well, honestly, and no shitting ive had depression, undiagnosed.. Actually since i've been able to cognitively recognize aspects of this life, like noticing shapes and colours haha.. I'd love to learn more about this medical MDMA.. OK so hit me with the details. Whenever you get this.. ;-)

Curious about the medical mdma administration for depression.

I can't get it or believe that my endless search for medical grade MDMA has brought me to this whole f-ed up thing that I just spent and sunk 3hr s and 45mins writing and perfecting, through my super-enhanced OCD that I'm under it's magnificent powers, and dont you know that i could keep this writing this as a run on sentence, and well this could actually be as long as the whole rsd ramblings I've pumped out so far I mean before this whole thing that is a few wisely written words of this here prologue, lastly and honestly to, "randomly" pick every other word, I lied about it, actually, it was every third or fourth word was actually selected randomly, and if I don't stop writing now I never will. I'm so sorry this turned into a depressed man's ramblings and something, I'm not sure I'm proud of, or possibly I need to toss this rsd I've been careful with, so far. But I've been up for 36 hours on this stuff my friend gave me. Anyways yea, I've been typing this in the span of two hours straight. Probably has taken so long because half of this whole thing, mostly because ever other word I'm using is the ramblingsested one on my list of words, actually out of 5 options for the words from the last three words used. Hahaha you see that was a real laugh cause I'm super slap happy, probably from this craaaaaazy speeee, I'll stop, but don't you know that I wrote this prologue lastly. And, the first sentence of this rsd ramblings. Haha I just want to scream, "kill me already", and also "smite me oh great and mighty smiter." Well, honestly, and no shitting ive had depression, undiagnosed.. Actually since i've been able to cognitively recognize aspects of this life, like noticing shapes and colours haha.. I'd love to learn more about this medical MDMA.. OK so hit me with the details. Whenever you get this.. ;-)

i used LSA to help with my avoidant personality disorder and social anxiety. i also healed through processing the trauma of being emotionally and psychologically abused and neglected. and of the suicide attempt my mother made that i stopped.

i plan on using LSA again; but this time in a clinical setting. if any studies are willing to make an attempt to observe the theraputic effects of LSA then i am willing to offer myself. i am also considering other theraputic drugs like MDMA or LSD or ayahuasca; but want to go about this professionally.

i've also heard that iboga is very beneficial for healing depression.