• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Residue in meth pipe - higher % of impurities?

JeebusGreen

Greenlighter
Hey guys

I have been using a manual weed vapouriser as a meth pipe the last few times I've smoked - it's similar in size and shape to a full-size light bulb. I've been considering simply washing it out and making a drinkable solution from all the left-overs, but I was looking for an opinion on something.

If a lot of meth cuts and impurities have a lower boiling point than actual meth, then they are probably the most likely substances to re-crystallise on the inside of the glass rather than being inhaled, right? Would this mean that if I made a solution from the residue it would contain a much higher percentage of cuts and impurities rather than actual meth? I don't really want to consume a concentrated dose of rubbish chemicals for minimal pay-off.

Just a thought, opinions welcome.

well in the months i was smoking meth, i would heat the bottom of the pipe until a little bit of smoke came off the crystals. I would then blow very gently through the pipe to clear those fumes out (this was apparently burning off the cut, but idk how effective it really is). If the cuts have a lower boiling point then the cuts would definitely burn off first.

When i would melt down my pipe and smoke the residue, it would get me really high. I think the residue you have is probably pretty pure meth.

Dont even think of doing what your doing...Ewww man.. You want to make a drinkable solution from the residue in your methpipe? C`mon man just get some more money and score some more meth. This will do nothing but make a stinky foul liquid. Shur you might be able to recycle some unvaporized meth....but is it really worth it?

When smoking meth from a glass pipe you'll usually get frosty residue building up inside the stem and the bowl. This can just be heated and smoked as normal. But if there's anything stuck to the bottom of the bowl, where the puddle of crystal was, that's more likely to be impurities. Especially if it looks burned. I'd clean that off with a cotton bud (q-tip). Don't try to consume it.

I've smoked the residue after I woke up from a post binge sleep and got pretty tweaked out so it has to have a good% of ice in it

I'm quite sure that once the cut has been heated and burned off initially that once you have you dope in a puddle a vast majority of the impurities in fact would be gone...

the impurities/msm are the first to burn off,it takes faster to burn than real meth.let it smoke away a few seconds before taking your hit.thats all you need to do

Yeah but they were using a manual vaporizer unless it was the eagle bill i dont think he could have done a blowout since there is most likely no top hole

Why a drinkable solution? Why not just scrape out the resin and blast it? Thats the best part :)

he pipe residue will have residue of everything that was vaporized melted burned etc. meth does leave residue buts its distinct and like frosted windows icy. now MSM the ever popular cutting agent produces a TON of smoke and leaves heavy white powdery residue along the entire neck and occasionally there will be drops of moisture along the exhaust? area. amateur with terminology. you will notice how powdery it is if you collect it, its almost like ash. your clouds will be thick and white with this cut but will be lacking in the desired results. this 'ash' will melt and recrystalize and run away from the hot spot like pure stuff should, its very deceiving. im sure reusing this residue will give ya something because like i said earlier the residue is from ALL the ingredients. but thick white powdery residue is mostly msm residue.

ive played around with pure msm from a nutrition store just to check out its properties and heres what i found:

it was in powder form.
melts readily with a light flame to a clear smoking liquid that recrystalized at around 215degrees(i used a lazer thermo for food to innaccurately get this reading)
the crystals are long thin narrow slight curve not straight lined and geometric. email me for pics.
very light smell
i scraped the crystals up and they looked like meth albeit small pieces
burns and smokes in a pipe similar to the real thing even has big clouds, BUT (the residue)it dries the mouth almost immediately. meth can/does dry the mouth but its very different.
IT DISSOLVES IN ANHYDROUS ACETONE(which metth doesnt)!!! with this discovery i cannot believe that so many peeps are asking how to get rid of the msm.

a simple dryacetone wash should get rid of all of the msm. and from what i read clears up to 80% of all cuts.

also

the msm wont burn away first leaving clean stuff even though its supposed to melt at a lower rate. it mixes with the real stuff and causes it all to melt at a lower temp. it will have msm till the last smoke. just wash it out beforehand.

I found that if heavily cut w msm,the bowl will turn to a very runny liquid,where as if its of a higher purity,the viscosity will be alot higher...so the heated product will be alot thicker,and slow moving..
High purity should not leave much taste in your mouth.but if jumped heavily with msm it will leave a nasty cotton mouth/pasty taste..

The heavily msm cut product takes alot longer to reset than high grade,and will leave long thin straight shard pattern.. If thesmoke leaves your mouth feeling numb or a cool, cold feeling,its un activated ephedrine which leaves a residue that looks like a wagon wheele when it re sets..looks like an axterix*** but with a dot in the middle..

If any of the above is incorrect,please let me know and explain..id like to know more,Ive had a checkered pattern before..does anyone know what this is..

Stay safe people.. Happy Easter too