Songs That Make the Club Go Crazy

Probably a bit late now, but if you want to listen to some more Eric Prydz stuff (less commercial and very good), download his essential mix from 2007 on Radio 1 - it's awesome!

yeah that SONG(any mix of it) IS OVER since like 07 or even 06 OVER.....

So ... let me get this straight. The original recording of "King Of Bongo Bong" was made by Roy Eldridge in 1939, Mano Negra makes a song out of it in 1991, Manu Chao turns it into a huge hit in 2000, and suddenly in 2007, people don't like it anymore? That's ridiculous. You people have no respect for classics. In 2017 someone's going to drop whatever kind of beats they listen to in the future into this song, and everyone's going to lose their shit and dance like lunatics, and if you still remember how to have fun, you'll be there dancing with them.

So ... let me get this straight. The original recording of "King Of Bongo Bong" was made by Roy Eldridge in 1939, Mano Negra makes a song out of it in 1991, Manu Chao turns it into a huge hit in 2000, and suddenly in 2007, people don't like it anymore? That's ridiculous. You people have no respect for classics. In 2017 someone's going to drop whatever kind of beats they listen to in the future into this song, and everyone's going to lose their shit and dance like lunatics, and if you still remember how to have fun, you'll be there dancing with them.

No.... But HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU HEAR IT BEFORE IT GETS OVER PLAYED?????????????????? I like the original. but damn dude, it's not timeless.

you're from the bay area no? check out dutch from opulent temple next time you get a chance.

Bay area? no, sadly :\

the Opulent Temple is a Burning Man fixture am I right?
If so its only a matter of time before i see Dutch.

I'll work it into a minimal set for you for the xmas party if u want.
I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised ;)

Sounds good man :)

yo Thizzer, where is this land of happy cows if it aint north cali (where the shrooms are a plenty) ?

yeah that SONG(any mix of it) IS OVER since like 07 or even 06 OVER

sweet, i was playing a breaks remix on cut&run i think around 2005 so i guess i'm safe! as for the bassnectar interpretation, well... it's very bassnectar so of course hordes will be jocking it shamelessly. if i heard that at a party i'd probably smile and get down too. it's a fun track.

toa$t, i think you are the board's most vocal opulent temple cheerleader, haha :D

it's been a while since i heard something that was guaranteed to make a club go crazy, but i do remember someone dropping cleptomaniacs vs stevie wonder - "all i do" many years after its prime at the endup, and it definitely threw the whole place into a state of bliss.

Last edited:
learn to read the boards before you post a new thread please

merging with pre-existing thread which was only 4 threads down

Barry Harris & Chris Cox - Fuck Me Harder (Thunderpuss Club Mix)
Beastie Boys vs. Junkie XL - Fight 10
Champion Burns - Drug Sex Machine (Original Mix)
Touche f. Hector Vector - The Paddle
Bubbles - Bidibodi Bidibu (2002 Remix)
Ctrl Z ft. Screwface - The Tunnel VIP (Original)
Hatiras - Just the Tip (Hatiras Vocal Club Mix)
Punch - Eniak
Paul Glazby - Motherfucker
Rednex - Cotten Eyed Joe
kidding on the last one :)