**ATTENTION: Need DJs who can stream for the Bluelight Christmas Party**

done the new mix. minimal and eclectic.
fucking tired back from standing at the mixer for 2 hours lol
ill send you the mediafire link Thiz once i put it up.

also just to ask, when peoples mixes are on, will it say the DJ name and who it is? ie which user is "djing" at the time :p

and srry for the multiple posts. today is hectic as fuck

SIll be buying into some hosting...so if people need hosting...it'll probably be just for icecast. Hit me up. It'll probably only be for 20 users. I'm cheap

also just to ask, when peoples mixes are on, will it say the DJ name and who it is? ie which user is "djing" at the time :p

and srry for the multiple posts. today is hectic as fuck

haha, yes ill make sure the announce who's mix is playing.

SIll be buying into some hosting...so if people need hosting...it'll probably be just for icecast. Hit me up. It'll probably only be for 20 users. I'm cheap

Please send me a link to your broadcast and what time you'll be playing so I can put it up in the final thread please!

I'm currently trying hard to find external sources that would be willing to provide broadcast server time for as many users as possible

You guys seem to be well on top of things.

This is going to be great fun and Im really looking forward to hearing some new music.

Less than 12 houirs to kick off guys.

i was thinking, we could arrange a date for next time there's an event, to reserve a server from an external
provider, and take donations to pay for those days?
i would be happy to help pay. it wouldnt be a LOT, but id be happy to help out in any way i can.

alternatively you could all come round to my house and party ;)

I like the idea of that Sega, lets see how things go with this and if people would be interested in doing such a thing.

**everyone, please go read the Jingle Beats thread in the festivus forum for the semi-official set times and semi-official final details of the event!**

ya dude, everyone loved the hi friend mix! great job! :D

Thanks to everyone who submitted a set - you made this event slammin'!

yo thizz, was definetely a LOT of good music played yesterday.
you inspired me to set up a station for chill music ;)

on livestream of course

Anyone wanna do a bi weekly 24 hour BL stream? Im willing to host 2 of them and if sumone else will volunteer were covred.... im flexible this was a lot of fun, and to all the bl djs who played..... lets compile a link set so those who want them can have em..... if anyone wants mine pm me

awww damn i missed this :[ just got into bluelight cuz of roose. but i would have been so down to dj some hardstyle for you guys for next time you do something like this haha