**ATTENTION: Need DJs who can stream for the Bluelight Christmas Party**

Zzyzx

Bluelight Crew
We need DJ's who can stream their music and are willing to perform for the 2009 BlueLight Christmas party

Please send a msg to Thizzerfershizzer and/or Acid Eiffel with specifics such as how many users will be able to listen and during what time frame you're avaible.

Thx!

Attention!

Live sets: Due to some technical problems, those doing a live set will have to find their own way to broadcast it. When you receive your PM within the next two days, please reply with a link to your broadcast.

Recorded Sets: When you receive your PM, please reply with a download-able file of your set. A link will be provided to the broadcast/chatroom on the day of the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, after Zzyzx, Acid Eiffel, and I finish working out the details of this event, a time slot schedule will be released

For now please just send in what time you'd be available.

This is a first come first serve event!

c'mon guys, I know we have some bomb DJ's on BL

lets show that to the rest of the forum!

got about an hour I could play never done set live in the club, rave, or online scene... so cut me some slack. How many bl djs we got so far?

So far we only have 1 or 2 people confirmed, and a few others on stand-by (they haven't confirmed, but they have announced their interest)

Think about it man, you're 100% welcome to join in at any time within the next week, just drop me or AE a message

guys, i will actually be djing somewhere during that party. want me to stream that?

everyone who has signed up will be getting a PM from me this weekend. AE and I are going to try to finalize set times, so please keep in mind what time you'd like to go.

Uh, saturday night at 3:00 am eastern time. I ahve no idea how to stream live though.

ha, thats kinda what a feared would happen with using this system =/

AE and I will talk it out with Zzyzx and see if we can come up with a better way of broadcasting this.

DJKAOS has suggested using blogtv...

ok, well keep me posted. I just realized there may not even be wireless at the event, but I'll check it out.

I decided im very interested in doing an hour, I can do it from traktor I assume, but for some reason after I record in traktor and listen it sound way more HQ than when I mix it