**ATTENTION: Need DJs who can stream for the Bluelight Christmas Party**

^ maybe because when you are in the middle of mixing, with headphones etc you dont enjoy it the same as if
you were laying on your bed afterwards, listening to it.
(thats what i do :p)

what version of Traktor you rockin Chemical Smile?

also Thizz, im interested. the only thing is broadcasting.
it confuses me.

Traktor scratch pro... and no its not the headphones..... because I had a little better wuality sound b4.... when I mi now it sounds a little off like maybe 15% off. But the recordings sound top notch... fucking weird huh, my settings got fucked up and I cant fix them durh!!! Anyone with traktor experience and streaming that can help me, I defintely wanna be included now. I prefer anytime 8pm-1 am..... 1 hour block of music..... are we just doing this for 1 day... 24 hours non stop or what?

Ok I got an hour prepared... never performed on webcast or at a venue, be kind w/ the feedback!

^ maybe because when you are in the middle of mixing, with headphones etc you dont enjoy it the same as if
you were laying on your bed afterwards, listening to it.
(thats what i do :p)

what version of Traktor you rockin Chemical Smile?

also Thizz, im interested. the only thing is broadcasting.
it confuses me.

me too im on mac..... i assume i need winamp and a plugin.... it will only play my traktor music right no other annoying aim sounds or other shit that might make noise...... I should probably close all that stuff before I mix though

So what forum are we using to broadcast???? And I would like to play 8 pm or 9 pm fri sat or sun EST

I dont care which one of those days really.... thanks acid... and btw I mix Electro/Fidget

I got about 70 minutes planned is that an issue? since its know its not an even hour

Last edited:
Are we gonna have all different genres?

All types of House, Dubstep, Jungle, Techno, Garage, & maybe even HHC this includes subgenres too.....

Still looking??

Still in need for DJ's? DJMav is in the house!

I mix trance, house, electro, dubstep plus a bit of other stuff.

I'm available any day/time etc just have to work out the time difference and alla that. I've got about 3hrs worth of super epic awesome tracks already pre-mixing in my brain..

:) <3

I don't know how to stream myself, but, if it would be ok and such, I could record a mix and send it to you over mediafire or something and you could just play that?
'Sup to you ofcourse ;) Let me know though :)

Yeah I dont really wanna go into streaming and feel tied down to a specific time can I record a set just for the bl party this week sometime and send it in, I know cheap.... but im swaying that way now.

I dont see why not. We had discussed this earlier and I think we came to the conclusion it would be fine to send in a recorded set and we would be able to play it. Im not 100% sure on that though so let me get back to you on that.

Cool mate :) Would be ideal really. If you get the green light just let us know about how long you'd like the sets to be and I'll real them your way ;)

ok well I am going to record a set in the next 3 days so I can make sure my music gets played it will be approximately 60-90 minutes if there is no time limit.

sad to hear that :(

maybe you can record the set and send it to us after?

I'll send you my mix on Monday. Even though it wont be live . . . its a new one at least. The first track im gonna play isn't available yet in stores, a free download was released. So no question I did this solely for the christmas party.

edit: aww toa$t you wasted a good set now I already am listening to it.... you may be a hard ass on music taste/opinions on mixing but your mix has me bobbing my head! Nice one man

Last edited: