• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

Dreary in Milwaukee today but still warmer than average for December at around 30.

73*/23* and sunny in Orange county, CA. Quite the opposite of Orange county, Fl ^ Hope you fared well Aihfl
Thanks - just some minor flooding. Today feels more like Chicago in the fall than Florida. 50s (F), with about a steady 20mph wind and off and on rain. I was going to get out and do stuff but fuck it.

Surprisingly high 50's this week. Moderate sunshine. Doesn't get cold until Jan/Feb.

Turkey hit the window last night. Found him dead outside, poor fellow broke his neck.

Chilly enough that there was a mist hanging over my lake this morning.

10i9icl.jpg

Chilly enough that the dog said, fuck this, I'm staying under here.

k4ubk.jpg

We're on a storm watch here. 40 % chance for 1/10" of rain and dipping down to 66*/19*. Looks like the Tornado(s) moved right on through Aihfl, beautiful glassy lake/ wetlands too. Going to the beach for a bonfire on Wed hopefully.

Mild. Mostly mild. Wish I could say more. But that could possible be considered extreme. And it's not. It's mild. Really deeply meh.

midatlantic east coast usa, "rany roo, rany roo!"

seriously, if we had as much snow as we've had rain, it prolly wouldnt melt 'til mid-march.

truth be told, i like this weather. rainy and 40?f. fungi tend to like it, too... perhaps spring will provide a nice harvest...

About 60 degrees today and partly cloudy. Feels great. :)

Weather's fucked cause there's no snow!
I'm all for dark things and def not a racist,
but goddamn xmas needs to WHITE!

Cold windy, may have snow
20 degrees F
-3 wind chill today
Northeast USA
sucks a little, but my prayers and love for all my BLers Down under!!
Australia is in very bad shape :cry:
Anyone who does Not beleive climate change is real, and Man made is Sadly in Denial

Finally thawed out here today after a wicked end fall early winter. Nuff of this shit already.

Wintery cold but never to the extent of snow.
GLOBAL WARMING RANT:
When I was a little kid in the 90s it always used to snow in December. Not necessarily on Xmas eve/day but it did snow. When I was older as a kid I remember noticing it never seemed to snow until well into January anymore and wondered why.
Now I'm 23 and the last 4 or 5 years it hasn't snowed until MARCH, if at all.

It's looking like an actual winter this year. Last year was the warmest winter here since I was born....1985.

It was fucking sad. Mostly around zero. Almost no snow that lasted more than a day or two.

This year is looking better. More in line with historical averages.

Hope we get some decent snow though. It's snowed here a couple times in the last week, but nothing major. We don't get much snow on this side of this lake. But it can get cold.....hoping for some of those -30 days.....the colder, the higher the pressure which means clear skies. It's beautiful.

It was unseasonably cold this morning... -18 degrees C (0 degrees F). As is usually the case when it gets this cold, it was a blindingly sunny day.