• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

FLUTOPRAZEPAM (or Restas: the longest lasting benzo and Japan exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiramisu4you

Greenlighter
So a month ago I got a prescription for Flutoprazepam (Restas). 2mg to be taken in the morning once a day.

What made me aim for this medication was an incident I had a few days before. After taking 200mg of Tramadol, 350mg of caffeine, and 200mg of dihydro-codeine, I went to work. Around 2pm, I wake up inside an ambulance. I was told I had a seizure and just totally collapsed on the floor behind my desk, and was apparently unconscious for three minutes. I landed on my face which was why the area around my left eye looked like I ran into Iron Mike.

I had read that taking high doses of Tramadol may lead to seizures, but of course, I thought it wouldn't happen to me.

Anyway, lesson learned. Make sure to take an anti-convulsant before overdosing on Tramadol. ;)

And what better than a benzodiazepine that is 4x stronger than diazepam AND lasts 4x longer!

So, I've been taking my Flutoprazepam once a day for the past two weeks. And it is GREAT...all day long.

The only issue is that if I don't have caffeine (or some kind of upper) in my system, the Flutoprazepam will make me totally sleepy for the entire day. On a day when I had ran out of my codeine/caffeine pills, I took Flutoprazepam in the morning. I slept for 16 out of the next 20 hours. All the people on the camping trip were amazed at me.

Of course, as indicated on the package, Flutoprazepam does indeed inhibit anxiety, induce feelings of calmness, and relaxes one's muscles.

In the past, my left eye would occasionally twitch when someone started to get on my nerves, or my right hand would incessantly quiver after a night of binge drinking. Not anymore thanks to Restas.

The wikipedia says it's one of the TOP 3 sought-after and abused benzos in east Asia. I'm not really sure what that means. But, again, I don't understand all the hype around Alprazolam (in the West) nor Nimetazepam either.

I can say that Flutoprazepam is my favorite benzo in the world. And my second favorite is Bromazepam (lexotan). (this statement is made taking into account extensive experience with many of the more popular benzos)

If anybody has any questions, comments, fears, hopes, or confessions regarding Flutoprazepam, please feel free to post!

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

Attachments

• Flutoprazepam_20091204.jpg
    Flutoprazepam_20091204.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,456
Last edited:
Thanks for the info:

I often get Midazolam and Triazolam

(Versed and Halcion)

But no one here has a clue what they are if I ever happen to mention it.

They are both slightly off the beaten path if you wish to try something different.

Halcion especially has very strong hypnotic effects and will give you a trip like feeling. Just a warning something like 1% of the population have violent behavior after taking it so be in a safe environment. Triazolam in now illegal in the EU.

Midazolam will just kick your ass and IMHO is the best benzo for just going to sleep.

Last edited:
Actually if I understand correctly Phenazepam is not scheduled in the USA or UK as it is so new and was made by a Russian Pharma company that wanted a patent.

Nevermind this stuff is all over the place looks just like mephedrone. I may pass actually. Don't need to be on some customs list TYVM.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info:

(Versed and Halcion)

Halcion especially has very strong hypnotic effects and will give you a trip like feeling. Just a warning something like 1% of the population have violent behavior after taking it so be in a safe environment. Triazolam in now illegal in the EU.

Midazolam will just kick your ass and IMHO is the best benzo for just going to sleep.

I've read the odd stories about Halcion (Triazolam) which is why it is now rarely prescribed here in Japan. Midazolam haven't heard so much about here.

I've gathered much info regarding these two hypnotics, but after trying Brotizolam, Flunitrazepam, Nitrazepam, Quazepam, and Nimetazepam, I have very little desire to experiment with other hypnotics. I guess the only one that I'm still kind of interested in is the notorious Temazepam. Hopefully that won't let me down like Nimetazepam (Erimin) did. :|

I take it you're in Japan?

When I lived in Tokyo, I went to a doctor and tried to explain insomnia in very very very broken japanese.

I was scripted Brotizolam and Etizolam.

The former is not too uncommon, and nothing remarkable.

But the latter was actually pretty recrational... it had a "warmth" that other benzos lacked.

Actually if I understand correctly Phenazepam is not scheduled in the USA or UK as it is so new and was made by a Russian Pharma company that wanted a patent.

In fact it's nothing of the kind, phenazepam has been available on prescription in the old USSR Republics since 1978, 3 years before Xanax became the first alprazolam on the Western market. Phenazepam can be compared with clonazepam in both strength and usage, being primarly indicated for Status Epilepticus and prophylaxis of other seizure disorder. They just happen to have also powerful anti panic properties - neither are really anxiolytics and they are not generally prescribed in place of simple anxiolytics - they are both regularly prescribed 'off-label' for panic disorder.
Etizolam and premazepam are anxiolytic BZDs which are not subject to legal controls except in the case of the first named which is a POM (Prescription Only Medicine) in Italy and India. Etilaam-1mg are widely available and I know of one tobacconist, which also sells drug paraphernalia like pipes, bongs, coke kits, in Edinburgh, Scotland, where it is sold for £20 per box of 30. Until the law changed the same shop sold peyotl cacti and psilocybin/psilocin mushroom growing kits. It also sells Kratom and Salvia divinorum, some in up to 50x concentrate form. There is a 'head' shop in London where all manner of unscheduled pharmaceuticals are sold, so it's not as if the opportunity to use phenazepam hasn't been there for many years. It's perhaps that it was kept pretty much low key until tabloids used phenazepam as a story, the sensational 'Danger Drug Openly Sold to Morning-After Clubbers' type. This stupid so-called NEWSpaper managed to catch the eye of ultra rightists in the new UK Government and before you can say 'benzo' its import was banned, depriving so many of a very good way of accessing decent benzos without prescription.
But no, phenazepam is far from a new drug, having been available now for nearly 35 years.

Nevermind this stuff is all over the place looks just like mephedrone. I may pass actually. Don't need to be on some customs list TYVM.

What Customs list would that be? I had no idea such a thing existed, Customs knowing perfectly well that the majority of meds mailed into the country are addressed to fictional names, as are the wire payment forms which purchased them. The mail seizure rate is so tiny it hardly matters. Unless of course you are unlucky enough to live in Australia or New Zealand. At Melbourne, 100% of incoming packets are checked by x-ray machine and a bit of technology which can pick up most drugs, even the best-packed, by scanning the MOLECULES around a piece of mail. Vietnamese and Filipino post is subject to even more scrutiny than any other; the majority of methamphetamine in Australia is imported from Philippines.

Hi, tiramisu4you

As your second favorite is Bromazepam wich is a pure shit for me (Like Alprazolam) --> only small hypnotic effects, not anxiolitic at all (for me), a bit more maybe more for alprazolam but definitely only sedative effects (both are very common in France (unfortunately french GENERALIST doctors hate Diazepam they all think that it is too strong wich is completely wrong, only psychiatrists have the right knowledge for these type of meds in France i don't know why, generalists provide too massively Bromazepam or Alprazolam only sometimes Lorazepam and Clonazepam (wich has absolutely no action on anxiety it should be used for epilepsy diseases only --> as I said Generalist doctors in France have no knowledge at all in psychiatry)):
I'm really wandering if your Flutoprazepam is in the top (it is even not mentionned in he "BIAM" !!! very strange...). And you say that it is not anxiolitic too ! --> so, finally it is just a strong Hypnotic benzo (and muscle relaxant) wich can be used for sever insomnia and of course you cannot go at work with a substance like that, it is completely crazy !, just try Flunitrazepam if you want something which kick your ass but be sure to stay in bed it has a very long lasting effect !!!!

Diazepam is clearly the KING of all the Benzo !

For your info 200mg of tramadol is a relative low dose. Problems appears only over 400mg in one go (for some sensitive people) then take clonazepam (anti convulsive) with it to be sure. (but don't mix clonazepam with your Flutoprazepam from japanese labs !)

If Diazepam (wich is already a long lasting benzo) is not acting too much longer for you : no problem, just take an other dose in the day ; it is more safe and if you are really anxious you will be not sleepy with diazepam. 10-20 mg is the right dose for an anxious person. For sever general anxiety you can go to 30mg in one go. Lorazepam is more potent for panic but effects are not long enough and you feel quickly very anxious again soon so you need to take quickly an other dose etc...--> then you become addict easily ; Lorazepam is a mess for the day life. Just good in psychiatry for panick attacks or convulsions (4mg intravenous in general for an imediate calming effect).

Conclusion : you will never diminished your anxiety at job with Flutoprazepam, you will only have the head in the clouds

Last edited:
aha its funny i see this, just a few months back my mum had a heart attack, i had a friend at the time who was picking up a rather large amount of "diazepam" i couldnt sleep that night for obvious reasons, so i asked him for 10mg thinking that would be a nice dose of vallium for me to chill with, then i loose 3 days and hear of loads of other people having the same thing happene, 2 ended up in hospital, 4 nearly died (one fell into a pond, one passed out in a field in - C temperatures, and 2 almost crashed driving) all because they were thought to be diazepam, ususllay i'd call bullshit on a story like that but trust me that stuff literally made me loose 3 days not a joke or exaggeration, i remember none of it, except for talking about fish and water for a few seconds in my sisters room about 4 hours after taking it, but that is it, and we found out what they were when the guy who passed out in a field had a few left on him and the hospital sent it off for analysis, its fucking mental stuff, especially if you have no benzo tolerance whatsoever this stuffs half life is 60-90 hours.

My answer was for tiramisu4you and tiramisu4you only wich has a good Benzo Tolerance because apparently Diazepam is too light for him (her) . If you have zero benzo tolerance just go to an health care professional.

never play to be the Doctor it could be FATAL, always know your tolerance and start with the lowest dose (for Diazepam it is 2mg) Don't listen people who say bla bla bla... 40mg is nothing etc...
For me, I can take 80mg (in 2 times) without problem (some people in this forum can take much much more) I even feel euphoric and not dizzy or sleepy because I have a "moderate" high tolerance that not means that everyone must do the same...

anyway , "2 ended up in hospital & 4 people nearly died with 10mg diazepam" =D this story is completely stupid, Valium would be banned for a long time if it was right but fortunaley it wasn't. Your diazepam was bought on the net (or in the street) and contains other active substances (could be an explanation ).... anyway some people are allergic to diazepam and that's an other story --> 2mg of Diazepam and you go directly to Hospital. Also, but be carefull if you are drunk and you if take 10mg of diazepam YES you can go to Hospital !

never play with meds if you try an unknown substance diazepam exist in 2, 5 & 10 mg next time start with 2mg or ask a professional other good and safety meds exists for moderate anxiety (e.g. hydroxyzyne)

Last edited:
... So much misinformation in this post. I might also say... So much fail.

As your second favorite is Bromazepam wich is a pure shit for me (Like Alprazolam) --> only small hypnotic effects, not anxiolitic at all (for me), a bit more maybe more for alprazolam but definitely only sedative effects

All drugs work differently for different people but I think in general most people find that bromazepam and alprazolam are anxiolytic above all; particularly with bromazepam it is almost exclusively anxiolytic. Sedative effects come at higher doses.

(both are very common in France (unfortunately french GENERALIST doctors hate Diazepam they all think that it is too strong wich is completely wrong, only psychiatrists have the right knowledge for these type of meds in France i don't know why, generalists provide too massively Bromazepam or Alprazolam

Typically pharmacists know more about medication than doctors, be they general practicioners or psychiatrists. Also, while I agree that diazepam is certainly not too strong - it's quite weak - it is often mentioned as one of the most addictive benzos - alprazolam gets that rep too, but certainly not bromazepam.

only sometimes Lorazepam and Clonazepam (wich has absolutely no action on anxiety it should be used for epilepsy diseases only --> as I said Generalist doctors in France have no knowledge at all in psychiatry)):

You seem to have no knowledge in pharmacology. Clonazepam has absolutely no action on anxiety? Go do some reading and come back, it's not ONLY an anticonvulsant, it's just a particularly good one.

Diazepam is clearly the KING of all the Benzo !

You base this on... What?

If Diazepam (wich is already a long lasting benzo) is not acting too much longer for you : no problem, just take an other dose in the day ; it is more safe and if you are really anxious you will be not sleepy with diazepam. 10-20 mg is the right dose for an anxious person. For sever general anxiety you can go to 30mg in one go. Lorazepam is more potent for panic but effects are not long enough and you feel quickly very anxious again soon so you need to take quickly an other dose etc...--> then you become addict easily ; Lorazepam is a mess for the day life. Just good in psychiatry for panick attacks or convulsions (4mg intravenous in general for an imediate calming effect).

This is just silly; there's so much wrong I hardly know where to begin.

1) You say it's okay to take another dose in the day of diazepam when the first one wears off. Yet, you claim that the effects from lorazepam are too short, and you quickly feel anxious, and have to re-dose? You just said you'd re-dose with diazepam, but with lorazepam it's a cause of anxiety which messes up your daily life and turns you into an addict?It doesn't crash *that quickly* compared to diazepam, and it's really not that hard to remember that you took your pill 6 hours ago and it will stop working in another two.

2) Diazepam has a duration of action shorter than lorazepam - its metabolites stay and keep up residual effects, but the main effect - the kind that'll keep anxiety away - is longer with a single lorazepam dose than a diazepam dose. You'll be dosing diazepam more often than lorazepam. Maybe that'll turn you into an addict?

3) Diazepam is considered by most to be more sedative and cause more respiratory depression than lorazepam. 30mg of diazepam during the day would certainly make a lot of people sleepy - more so than 3mg lorazepam.

4) Fun fact, along with lorazepam, diazepam is also often used as an IV preparation for the same purposes.

That said, flutoprazepam sounds like a benzo I'd like to try.

Last edited:
it seems like quite a nice benzo - but i have a few questions:

if it has a very long half life - does it not build up and accumulate in your system over time to a level of which could be quite unpleasant? how are the memory issues with the stuff? do you suffer from rolling black outs, or are you able to remember most of your days on the stuff?

it just seems like youre in a constant struggle now, balancing between up and down. you need caffeine to get through your days - it doesn't seem like this benzo is actually meant to be used for general daily anxiety? it seems like its a powerful hynotic... but i dont know.

it seems like quite a nice benzo - but i have a few questions:

if it has a very long half life - does it not build up and accumulate in your system over time to a level of which could be quite unpleasant? how are the memory issues with the stuff? do you suffer from rolling black outs, or are you able to remember most of your days on the stuff?

it just seems like youre in a constant struggle now, balancing between up and down. you need caffeine to get through your days - it doesn't seem like this benzo is actually meant to be used for general daily anxiety? it seems like its a powerful hynotic... but i dont know.

I do agree that having to use stimulants to combat residual sedation is something you should be slightly worried about, but then again, if the effects are negated by a stimulant as weak as caffeine - which millions of people use every day anyway - then maybe it isn't so severe. Also, tolerance to hypnotic effects deveops relatively quickly with regular use.

I've done a bit of research and although its half-life seems to largely due to active metabolites and not the parent compound, as with most long-acting benzodiazepines, I don't know how potent the metabolites are, and whether they produce the same effects (ie. sedative-hypnotic). Flurazepam is also a very long-acting hypnotic, but only a partial GABA agonist, and I found it to be sedating in the evening, but mainly anxiolytic the following day. Flunitrazepam is the same; the potent hypnotic effect is fairly short, but residual effects persist for over 24 hours.
Diazepam is also commonly used for daily anxiety, and it accumulates, but its active metabolites only have moderate effect and as such, it has a biphasic half-life, with clinically relevant action around 6-8 hours or so.

I wanna try these. What's the onset time?
According to wiki, the half-life is 60-90h, how accurate is that you think?

Last edited:
Yes. But Halcion (& Lendormin - brotizolam - also at 0,25mg) are much stronger than flutoprazepam though with very short half life are used for INDUCTION of sleep. Flutoprazepam is equivalent to flunitrazepam (Hypnocalm, Rohypnol, Vulbegal) as they are the only sleeping BZDs with desmethyldiazepam aka nordazepam as active metabolite, giving a half life of 50 hours. For Xanax or Valium patients these remove the need for the breakfast time anxiolytic but really shouldn't cause such long lingering effects - Hypnocalm does not with me - but simply leave you still held by one fewer anxiety med during the day.
I am a therapist for a company doing University research into chronic pain and anxiety-related conditions from January so will have to trace a flutoprazepam supplier by Xmas. As far as I can find out, short of expensive contract synthesis, Sumitomo of Japan are currently the sole commercial manufacturers of that and another required med in nimetazepam. (We spent over $1,000 on nimetazepam from Singapore last year and though the packing was identical to real Sumitomo ERIMIN brand, on testing each tablet was found to be fake, 20mg each of diazepam and nitrazepam.
Useless. Sumitomo calls unless a cheap API supplier can deliver the cotrect substances.

Thanks for the info:

(Versed and Halcion)

They are both slightly off the beaten path if you wish to try something different.

So a month ago I got a prescription for Flutoprazepam (Restas). 2mg to be taken in the morning once a day.

What made me aim for this medication was an incident I had a few days before. After taking 200mg of Tramadol, 350mg of caffeine, and 200mg of dihydro-codeine, I went to work. Around 2pm, I wake up inside an ambulance. I was told I had a seizure and just totally collapsed on the floor behind my desk, and was apparently unconscious for three minutes. I landed on my face which was why the area around my left eye looked like I ran into Iron Mike.

I had read that taking high doses of Tramadol may lead to seizures, but of course, I thought it wouldn't happen to me.

Anyway, lesson learned. Make sure to take an anti-convulsant before overdosing on Tramadol. ;)

And what better than a benzodiazepine that is 4x stronger than diazepam AND lasts 4x longer!

So, I've been taking my Flutoprazepam once a day for the past two weeks. And it is GREAT...all day long.

The only issue is that if I don't have caffeine (or some kind of upper) in my system, the Flutoprazepam will make me totally sleepy for the entire day. On a day when I had ran out of my codeine/caffeine pills, I took Flutoprazepam in the morning. I slept for 16 out of the next 20 hours. All the people on the camping trip were amazed at me.

Of course, as indicated on the package, Flutoprazepam does indeed inhibit anxiety, induce feelings of calmness, and relaxes one's muscles.

In the past, my left eye would occasionally twitch when someone started to get on my nerves, or my right hand would incessantly quiver after a night of binge drinking. Not anymore thanks to Restas.

The wikipedia says it's one of the TOP 3 sought-after and abused benzos in east Asia. I'm not really sure what that means. But, again, I don't understand all the hype around Alprazolam (in the West) nor Nimetazepam either.

I can say that Flutoprazepam is my favorite benzo in the world. And my second favorite is Bromazepam (lexotan). (this statement is made taking into account extensive experience with many of the more popular benzos)

If anybody has any questions, comments, fears, hopes, or confessions regarding Flutoprazepam, please feel free to post!

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

I fail to find a chart that contains flutoprazepam since it is so Japan-centric. Although I am interested in it, some store might be selling some, a bit expensive, but anyways, I believe you when you say it lasts long, fluoride-related modifications of benzo are always winners, flubromazepam, flubromazolam, the former lasting way longer. But I doubt it beats the readily available Dalmane (Flurazepam), I actually hesitated when my doctor told me what previous sleeping med I had taking for my insomnia issues between Dalmane and Restoril. Went with the Restoril because of how utilitarian it is (and massively euphoric when combined with another good benzo), 45 minutes of bliss then no more than 8 hours of sleep, it's perfect for people whose sleep cycle is classified as a disorder....it shouldn't be, but society considers feeling sleepy at dawn and waking up between noon and 2 pm to be laziness, when it's just that i'm an evening performer, at school back, at work, anything really. I also enjoy the calm when I come back home at 1-1h30 am and absolutely need to go out during the day despiste a 4 to 12h30 shift, which is my favourite shift, but it complicated seeing the dentist, doctors, friends, would-be girlfriends, ex-girlfriends.... ;)

Thanks for the info:

(Versed and Halcion)

There at the total opposite of the subject at hand. Triazolam is now unavailable in most of Canada, most provinces do not have it anymore, it's still around in some, made by A&A Pharms as 0.25mg tabs only. I've had brand name Halcions but I guess if I had more than 12 my memories of it would suck, like how I find Xanax to suck now, just stops working and the most I had was 4mg at once, and then took half my scripted dose to fit refill day, sometimes I didn't and took 1mg twice a day and it's just like sugar pills. Too bad we don't have Xanax Xr....the 3mg ones seem very interesting, a couple of these and it should be interesting.

I much prefer long lasting but still hard hitting benzos, so this sounds winner, like Flubromazepam, Flurazepam if you have only one 30mg gelcap (or god forbid only a 15mg capsule), it might work if you are benzo naive, but 60-90mg of flurazepam is fucking hardcore and lasts 250 hours+

Bromazepam is something americans don't have which is really strong anxiolysis-wise, as much as xanax, and lasts 8 hours. Comes in 3 and 6mg pills, in Europe the 6mg ones are like Xanax bars, 2mg increments, here they're just regular round pills, exactly like generic APO-Diazepam 10 except if it's by Apotex, it'll say 6_APO on them and be green not blue. They do pack a punch when you take a a couple 6mg. I'm thinking of having my 20mg valium script switched to it, if my doctor wants to, the fact it has not active metabolites is a good thing for him (if I'm wrong and it does have active metabolites, surprise me, cos I don't see how it could). Lasts 8-10 hours compared to the 30min to 2 hours xanax can deliver.

I wish they would resurrect Triazolam as Triazolam XR though, that'd be as interesting as our canadian Hydromorph Contins which are easily abusable in all ways and go up to 30mg. Even eating a 24mg or 30mg with a small opiate tolerance will get you so damn high, except it would make those who use a mortar and pestle on those beads to snort or IV would cry out "so many hits". At least with me, oral dilaudid never did anything, I remember eating 10mg from 1mg dilaudid in the ER room and not getting high. Getting a 12mg HM Contin was a disappointment, if you were to shoot it up, you most likely only had one shot, the beads even when turned to coke-like powder seem to keep some of their Contin attributes and kick in 4-5 minutes later after shooting up all of a sudden. With brand name Dilaudid pills, goddamn the rush is out of this world, couldn't replicate it with HM Contins, they would work IV indeed, but often they'd make me puke after I did, I'd sleep like a typical heroin high.

Whoever said Lorazepam is not good for anxiety and french GP's script it and clonazepam the most for it...I agree clonazepam is a bad choice, it should almost only be used for epilepsy, its sister drug in the neurologic world Clobazam is a stronger anxiolytic. But Lorazepam at the correct dose, 2mg, or 1mg of the wafers, is a massive punch in the face to a panic attack and stops them dead in their tracks, does not last long, but it's like xanax, for panic attacks, not GAD or insomnia, although a 2mg Lorazepam could work for sleep I guess.

I thought France was rolling in Bromazepam, like in Canada, that's a good all-around in length and anxiolysis benzo, lasts 8 hours per 6mg pill for sure, I agree someone having only a 3mg pill might be disappointed, but, the times i've had 18-24mg of bromazepam were some of the best times of my life (I was getting a swedish massage at the same time).

Last edited:
I fail to find a chart that contains flutoprazepam since it is so Japan-centric. Although I am interested in it, some store might be selling some, a bit expensive, but anyways, I believe you when you say it lasts long, fluoride-related modifications of benzo are always winners, flubromazepam, flubromazolam, the former lasting way longer. But I doubt it beats the readily available Dalmane (Flurazepam), I actually hesitated when my doctor told me what previous sleeping med I had taking for my insomnia issues between Dalmane and Restoril. Went with the Restoril because of how utilitarian it is (and massively euphoric when combined with another good benzo), 45 minutes of bliss then no more than 8 hours of sleep, it's perfect for people whose sleep cycle is classified as a disorder....it shouldn't be, but society considers feeling sleepy at dawn and waking up between noon and 2 pm to be laziness, when it's just that i'm an evening performer, at school back, at work, anything really. I also enjoy the calm when I come back home at 1-1h30 am and absolutely need to go out during the day despiste a 4 to 12h30 shift, which is my favourite shift, but it complicated seeing the dentist, doctors, friends, would-be girlfriends, ex-girlfriends.... ;)

There at the total opposite of the subject at hand. Triazolam is now unavailable in most of Canada, most provinces do not have it anymore, it's still around in some, made by A&A Pharms as 0.25mg tabs only. I've had brand name Halcions but I guess if I had more than 12 my memories of it would suck, like how I find Xanax to suck now, just stops working and the most I had was 4mg at once, and then took half my scripted dose to fit refill day, sometimes I didn't and took 1mg twice a day and it's just like sugar pills. Too bad we don't have Xanax Xr....the 3mg ones seem very interesting, a couple of these and it should be interesting.

I much prefer long lasting but still hard hitting benzos, so this sounds winner, like Flubromazepam, Flurazepam if you have only one 30mg gelcap (or god forbid only a 15mg capsule), it might work if you are benzo naive, but 60-90mg of flurazepam is fucking hardcore and lasts 250 hours+

Bromazepam is something americans don't have which is really strong anxiolysis-wise, as much as xanax, and lasts 8 hours. Comes in 3 and 6mg pills, in Europe the 6mg ones are like Xanax bars, 2mg increments, here they're just regular round pills, exactly like generic APO-Diazepam 10 except if it's by Apotex, it'll say 6_APO on them and be green not blue. They do pack a punch when you take a a couple 6mg. I'm thinking of having my 20mg valium script switched to it, if my doctor wants to, the fact it has not active metabolites is a good thing for him (if I'm wrong and it does have active metabolites, surprise me, cos I don't see how it could). Lasts 8-10 hours compared to the 30min to 2 hours xanax can deliver.

I wish they would resurrect Triazolam as Triazolam XR though, that'd be as interesting as our canadian Hydromorph Contins which are easily abusable in all ways and go up to 30mg. Even eating a 24mg or 30mg with a small opiate tolerance will get you so damn high, except it would make those who use a mortar and pestle on those beads to snort or IV would cry out "so many hits". At least with me, oral dilaudid never did anything, I remember eating 10mg from 1mg dilaudid in the ER room and not getting high. Getting a 12mg HM Contin was a disappointment, if you were to shoot it up, you most likely only had one shot, the beads even when turned to coke-like powder seem to keep some of their Contin attributes and kick in 4-5 minutes later after shooting up all of a sudden. With brand name Dilaudid pills, goddamn the rush is out of this world, couldn't replicate it with HM Contins, they would work IV indeed, but often they'd make me puke after I did, I'd sleep like a typical heroin high.

Whoever said Lorazepam is not good for anxiety and french GP's script it and clonazepam the most for it...I agree clonazepam is a bad choice, it should almost only be used for epilepsy, its sister drug in the neurologic world Clobazam is a stronger anxiolytic. But Lorazepam at the correct dose, 2mg, or 1mg of the wafers, is a massive punch in the face to a panic attack and stops them dead in their tracks, does not last long, but it's like xanax, for panic attacks, not GAD or insomnia, although a 2mg Lorazepam could work for sleep I guess.

I thought France was rolling in Bromazepam, like in Canada, that's a good all-around in length and anxiolysis benzo, lasts 8 hours per 6mg pill for sure, I agree someone having only a 3mg pill might be disappointed, but, the times i've had 18-24mg of bromazepam were some of the best times of my life (I was getting a swedish massage at the same time).

If you like long-lasting benzos, then Flutoprazepam is indeed a winner. I have had 30 of em at one stage from Japan. They hit nicely and it lasts really long. Others i have tried in that category that last long are nitrazepam and third would be flunitrazepam. Clonazepam lasts long too but isnt usually classed a typical hypnotic benzo. My favourite benzos recreationally are in following order: Nimetazepam (Erimin) 5-10mg, Temazepam (Restoril) 40-80mg or Alprazolam (Xanax) exactly 2mg...no more and no less.
For medical reasons my order is totally different. GAD - clonazepam, bromazepam or diazepam, Panic/Anxiety attacks: alprazolam, lorazepam or nimetazepam 5mg and insomnia I am not too picky but usually flunitrazepam or temazepam. Never alprazolam though.

If you like long-lasting benzos, then Flutoprazepam is indeed a winner. I have had 30 of em at one stage from Japan. They hit nicely and it lasts really long. Others i have tried in that category that last long are nitrazepam and third would be flunitrazepam. Clonazepam lasts long too but isnt usually classed a typical hypnotic benzo. My favourite benzos recreationally are in following order: Nimetazepam (Erimin) 5-10mg, Temazepam (Restoril) 40-80mg or Alprazolam (Xanax) exactly 2mg...no more and no less.
For medical reasons my order is totally different. GAD - clonazepam, bromazepam or diazepam, Panic/Anxiety attacks: alprazolam, lorazepam or nimetazepam 5mg and insomnia I am not too picky but usually flunitrazepam or temazepam. Never alprazolam though.

Well to me was is enjoyable is what tackles my GAD, its the same. Valium 20mg and flubromazepam 8mg (spaced by 8 hours) and another 8mg flubromazepam and i'm good. Or if not f-pam, 0.75-1.5mg flubromazolam and anxiety, what's that?

Have you tried what that place that has flutoprazepam's other products? They are triazolo benzos and so could be fun and maybe long lasting even (flubromazolam), they have Flutazolam and Mexazolam. Mexazolam I almost bought some but then didn't feel good about the store for some reason, even if it seems fine. Had a package from a company in the UK I deal with all the time seized randomly "package contained 38 Flubromazepam tablets which are PROHIBITED from IMPORTATION". Not saying they are illegal, but I won't waste time and money and a lawyer to get that one back. For now benzo wise, I'm doing good. And finally I'm going to taste the legendary 1.25mg blood red flubromazolam pills, it's my only rc order left from all the xmas shipping.

I always thought japan doesn't allow benzo's or opiates legally? I'm a bit confused but maybe I read a old or new document of how now it's hard to get benzo's or opiates legally over there. Can't remember can you elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.