• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dextroamphetamine and Adderall ROA bioavailability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plugging them is really great, much better than iv IMO. It gives you just as much of a rush too (which isn't much) and it lasts a good while, that means a lot coming from me cause I typically will not plug anything that can be injected

what if i mixed my 3 mg subutex and say a 20-30 mg adderall into a suppository? i usually eat the addy 2 hours before i take my 3 mg sub. would that be nice to mix it?

you can ONLY filter "enough" w/a .22 micron wheel filter! please - all of this stuff is dangerous enough w/o doing things w/KNOWN terminal effects -- as an experienced IV user, when i first was advised to use a wheel filter i was baffled and confused when trying to buy a few online - couldn't even figure out how i'd use it once i gathered all the necessary supplies from various vendors -- Capt H's faq makes it all very easy to understand.....

what if i mixed my 3 mg subutex and say a 20-30 mg adderall into a suppository? i usually eat the addy 2 hours before i take my 3 mg sub. would that be nice to mix it?[/

i feel stupid asking, but why make a supposatory? and referencing a different post from u regarding using gel caps/ or if 1 ml syinge would work. why not get a free 3 ml oral syringe from local pharm, make water, pulverized pill solution and squirt it up your butt? just confused why a supposatary or gel cap is preferable when most likely less efective- in a girl tho, so maybe that why i dont get it.......

good luck! b careful.....

Unfortunately, I don't think putting the powder into a gel cap and inserting into rectum would work out too well. Why? You ask? Well because gel caps are manufactured with the fact in mind that they will be taken orally/swallowed, allowing your stomach acid to dissolve the cap, therefore releasing the contents. Your anus has no such system in order to break things down, the mucus is moist, but the pH level is just not the correct number in order for a gel cap to be dissolved successfully. It will get soft and wet, yes. But the results would be very unreliable. Just mix with water and suck into an oral syringe. It will work much better for you :))

I disagree, I've seen gel caps used rectally many a time, and they apper to work fine, if a touch slower than pre-dissolved.

There is no rush from IV dex anyways, it just comes on instantly and isn't that enjoyable. I don't take dexies but if I did it would be orally.

Surprised sublingual hasn't received much attention. Speaking from an extreme ADHD case, nasal causes a ~1m euphoria followed by 30-60m of marginal effect. If you care that much about a rush go for it, but it's wasteful and unhealthy. Oral is a steady ~4hr effect, SL is like a medium between oral and nasal; faster onset and certainly higher BA, ~3hr duration.

For safety's sake stick with oral methods. And if you don't have ADHD please reconsider why you are using them at all; this person slogged through all of HS and College without it so obviously you don't need to take it. Go as far as you possibly can sober. It's being over-prescribed because assholes are lying to doctors then selling it; now it's a pita to find in pharmacies. Had to get that out, /endrant.

SL is also excellent due to candy-like taste of orange 30 ovals. Some formulations have no taste at all, though.

Great post Oceanstate! :) Although I'd only contemplate subling if the pill was crushed first (pill coatings and that).

Basically stick with PO ROA! Every other ROA is either lower BA, adverse reactions, not worth the time/trouble.

You can try altering the pH of your stomach contents in favor of not metabolizing the amphetamine as quickly, but that's about all the gains I'd say you could make short term wise.....

Just on the by Captain.Heroin, I was under the impression you can't really change the pH of the stomach! What with the feedback loop. Afaik the normal pH range (and hence how much one could externally influence the pH before it "fights back") is about 2 - 4 (don't quote me! :) ). Would that affect the metabolism of the amphets to any distinct degree? (happy to be proven wrong of course!)

I have been getting 60 30mg ir adderall a month for five years now and I've tried about every roa possible and it is without a doubt the strongest high when taken orally at first. After i start to get spun i find myself plugging it to avoid the nausea, long duration of action, and slow onset brought on po. Only problem is plugging gets to be a problem if you are having constipation issues.
@sp0r412

I just came into some 30mg ir adderall. Is this a common dosage or more on the rare side of things?

Amphetamines Oral BA is heavily dependent on stomach acidity. Taking an antacid before ingesting any amp increases effectiveness. It is a very weak molecule, the 25% is achievable by a subject with severe reflux issues and active digestion occurring.

Amphetamines Oral BA is heavily dependent on stomach acidity. Taking an antacid before ingesting any amp increases effectiveness. It is a very weak molecule, the 25% is achievable by a subject with severe reflux issues and active digestion occurring.

What things could be used as antacids?

And how high is the BA when you take amphetamines sublingually?

Adderall is not racemic amphetamine. Adderall is a 3:1 ratio of D-amphetamine:L-amphetamine. The two are in the forms of differing salts also.

Amphetamine is easily absorbed through whatever way you consume it (oral, intranasally, sublingually, rectal, IM, IV). There are just slight differences. Dexamphetamine and Levoamphetamine, however, are not absorbed at different rates. The difference between these 2 isomers is what can be easily observed when looking at proteins which metabolize them. They don't have a different shape, but instead are mirrored.(left hand, right hand) This doesn't influence the solubility etc., but iit does affect metabolism and effects.

Adderall is 25% Levoamphetamine (left enantiomer) and 75% Dextroamphetamine (Right enantiomer) It is not a racemic formulation. The reason for the different amphetine salts is based on specific functions of each, where Levoamphetamine or just Amphetamine Salt reacts with the brain more to affect cardio function with the benefit of some periphreal effects and a l
onger half-life elimination time, and Dextroamphetamine works more on the CNS as a stimulant increasing 'Basic Signal Speed' in Central Nervous System. Working Together they both increase the activity of norepinephrine and dopamine. Quoting wiki....

But Adderall has just that 25/75

Status
Not open for further replies.