• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma Euphoria?

Hidden Truth

Greenlighter
Does anyone else experience opiate like euphoria when on Soma [specificially]. I use Lorcet and Soma recreationally and I actually am starting to enjoy the Soma high more than Lorcet. It seems to be happening everywhere in the Houston. I was wondering if anyone feels the same way?

yes. after being on suboxone and blocked for opiates, I tried soma and love it.

Yes, I find soma far more euphoric than benzos or alcohol.

well it seems to be spreading so I was just wondering if in other states they are getting more popular. what makes me happy is they are not scheduled!!! I <3333333 somas. I'm using them to ween off of lorcet, is this a good idea?

Yes. Soma is euphoric sometimes for me. Specially with opiates and alcohol. Anyway I always end falling asleep.

Soma's are great, especially with an Opiate like Hydrocodone. I think Soma is pretty popular everywhere, and is well known for it's recreational potential.

i don't find somas remotely euphoric or recreational, and i've taken pretty large doses. i don't know why somas suck for me considering i'm a big fan of GABAergic downers(benzos, barbs, etc.).

Sorry to bump an old thread but I've just got my hands on some Soma and it has to be the most underrated drug I have ever taken. It's a hidden gem and I'm pissed off with myself for not trying it out sooner. Its efficacy as a muscle relaxant is absolutely ridiculous to be quite frank, as is the euphoria it gives me. Oral morphine and 90% Columbian flake cocaine haven't got shit on the feeling I get off 3-5 of these little fuckers... sometimes it even rivals psychedelic euphoria. I can't even begin to imagine how amazing ludes and seconals must feel.

Basically it feels exactly like GHB for me only much stronger, longer-lasting and with a shitload more muscle relaxation and stronger prosexual qualities.

Somas are under rated as a muscle relaxant.......too bad they're not as prescribed as they once were since they've been scheduled couple years ago.

Some people some weed to relax, popping a soma will relax you better IMO.......

Yes. Soma is euphoric sometimes for me. Specially with opiates and alcohol. Anyway I always end falling asleep.
Same with me. It only works if taken with opiates. I guess my tolerance for benzodiazepines is up to the roof.