Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Water

Bluelighter
Detroit/Windsor area

So I've noticed very little mid-west discussion apart from Chi-town on this forum

I recently moved to Windsor Ontario for school and have been to Detroit a couple times for NFL, NHL games etc, but not for clubbing or anything yet. It's hard b/c you need a straight designated driver to cross the border at the end of the night and I don't know too many people in Detroit, but Windsor itself isn't so bad, thing is I haven't been able to find a good resource online for events in Detroit, especially having heard it's such a great techno town, at least traditionally...

Any BLers from the Detroit/Windsor area representing? Or are you all in the Other Drugs forum discussing where to find crack?? ;)

i'm not from the area, but i go to detroit several times a year to some clubs (including DEMF or whatever incarnate it is currently). probably the best place to find out about events for detroit are in the midwest events section here on BL or the infamous detroit luv forum. :)

I live really close to detroit, like i walk about 20 feet and BOOM!

There is some pretty cool stuff to do in the city, I stay really close to the EDM scene, and there is usually always something good hopping off. Such as Saturday, at Bleu, which is on Woodward, Deadmau5 is playing with Josh Wink in the basement(who is doing a 4 hour set!!!).

As rouge mentioned, Dluv is a pretty good place to search EDM events, the loop, specifically. There is also a pretty good indie music scene.

All depends what you're looking to do I suppose.

Thanks guys, site definitely looks useful... shame we don't get a lot of good acts on this side of the border, although I know Benassi has been to Windsor a couple of times recently.

I'm mostly into house but like pretty much everything, from techno to indie music, so I'll keep exploring on the web

Ive heard this is going around again and my close friend recently ODd on it. Just a warning. I'm doing 'research' so if anyone has info, let me know.

Yes

I a in Detroit.My close friend just died from it as well.R.I.P Amy Page.3 kids left behind.Fuck Herion!

word.. it claimed my friend richie anderson r.i.p.
i just dont understand how someone got ahold of all that fentanyl to be 'adding' to already potent heroin..???

maybe they were ordering from china.. i guess its common or easy to get through bogue online pharms

Mexicans are now synthesizing it thanks to help from Japanese and European chemists a few years back. Check the dea website, they find ozs to kilos of pure fentayl every now and then.

I witnessed a friend of my OD on that shit like a month ago and im fucking pissed. I found him cold and dead on my kitchen floor. FUCK FET-DOPE.

I witnessed a friend of my OD on that shit like a month ago and im fucking pissed. I found him cold and dead on my kitchen floor. FUCK FET-DOPE.

real sorry to hear that.. its claimed so many lives.. hundreds just in the detroit area

Its made its way to the north east, in a big way, I know at least 4 people that almost died and 1 that did, and I was the one that had to grab his arm to check his pulse and realize he was cold and stiff, that was horrible... I've never shot up needles scare me, i snorted some and whoa I nodded out for about 2 fucking hours, crazy good shit but its killing people.

This just showed up in NYC. At least 1 ER visit I know of so far. It seems Marquis tests are very obviously showing NO heroin content, so test kits would be a good idea!

Was able to get some more info through people close to the near OD. Reagent tests (after the fact, unfortunately) were really really weird. After lots of puzzling they figured out it wasn't fentanyl laced heroin.

It's fentanyl cut with passionflower. Or something that I'm told smells exactly like a bottle of passionflower extract from a vitamin store they grabbed to compare to it and also shows up for harmine on test kits. Matches the color and texture too I'm told, except for white flecks in the bad stuff (likely fentanyl according to firsthand effect reports and color charts). No heroin in it. Reagent tests are all over the place from the active alkaloids in the plants, but it's definitely not heroin.

From what I've been told it may fool a Mecke test (green/blue, most common heroin test now) but not even close on the older Marquis (fizzes, yellow, heroin would be bright red turning purple). My personal theory is someone probably went through a GNC till they found something that turned about the right color on the more common test and then used that as the bulk of it mixed with fentanyl.

Not sure if this matches what was in Detroit but this stuff is bad and avoidable.

word.. it claimed my friend richie anderson r.i.p.
i just dont understand how someone got ahold of all that fentanyl to be 'adding' to already potent heroin..???

maybe they were ordering from china.. i guess its common or easy to get through bogue online pharms

Fentanyl and some of its close relatives are fairly easy to synthesize. Probably about as easy as making MDMA.

It's actually pretty ridiculous that to this day, people still bother smuggling heroin across the globe instead of synthesizing batches of synthetic opioids locally.

Fentanyl and some of its close relatives are fairly easy to synthesize. Probably about as easy as making MDMA.

It's actually pretty ridiculous that to this day, people still bother smuggling heroin across the globe instead of synthesizing batches of synthetic opioids locally.

We're not allowed to discuss synthesis so I won't comment on the first part.

It is indeed pretty ridiculous but an absolute prohibition makes such difficult things profitable, and dangerous things like substituting a drug like fentanyl a potential source of profit for those who find it easier to obtain or make. The fact that this directly results in many deaths is a strong argument for the approach the UK, Netherlands, and Canada use where those who are dependent can get prescriptions to obtain it safely.

I grew up in the brubs of detriot, but a little south nowadays. Can anyone give me shout about the scene around town?

im from windsor, what school you going to?

I'm at the U here, you?

Thanks for the help everyone. DEMF was of course amazing and just over the border at Hart Plaza. Danny Howells came to Windsor, then on Canada Day I didn't make it but Richie Hawtin and Dubfire were here.

Ferry Corsten is coming to Windsor in September, and Kyau and Albert at some point this summer. The best acts are more likely to go to Detroit but still, not bad for Windsor.

Detroit area here eastside shit is still pretty clean and im talking gratiot n van dyke area not the miles areas so not sure once u get to the 5-7 mile area!

The shit at Gratiot and van Dyke SUCKS!
All dope in Detroit sucks. It's all bunk.
It's always brown, and never any good.