• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

I used to live in small town indiana and that shit was messing up a lot of people in my area. So if it was in the boonies of indiana I am sure its about everywhere

Fentanyl laced heroin in Detroit

Does anyone if this is still going around? I just moved back here from Chicago, but heard of this going around the D a while ago so I'm nervous to try and cop. I know with heroin you can never be too careful, but any info would be appreciated!

In the interest of harm reduction if you do cop and aren't sure, snort a tiny key bump first. If you get incredibly fucked up then perhaps it has fent in it... I would seriously doubt that they'd cut in so much fent that a key bump would cause you to OD (depends on your tolerance of course), although it's possible. Usually not the dealer's goal to kill their customers.

we have an existing thread on this topic already, will merge momentarily...

The shit at Gratiot and van Dyke SUCKS!
All dope in Detroit sucks. It's all bunk.
It's always brown, and never any good.

Do I know you?

Invisiroll and I go to the same place, and it's been of good quality lately. That'd be fucked up if you went to the same place, because that means I've probably known you for a long time, but I doubt you are going to the same place.

The shit at Gratiot and van Dyke SUCKS!
All dope in Detroit sucks. It's all bunk.
It's always brown, and never any good.

This guy is either fucking around or just retarded. I don't think anyone doing dope in Detroit right would call it bunk, unless they have a real shady hook-up selling them half packs or something.

I witnessed a friend of my OD on that shit like a month ago and im fucking pissed. I found him cold and dead on my kitchen floor. FUCK FET-DOPE.

i know the kid orginally posted this in june and prolly doesnt come around cause he has only 11posts but

like how do you explain that..thats just crazy.

i couldnt imagine facing his parents afterwords
i couldnt even imagine having to call 911 and explain what happned and you think hes dead.

talk about a mindfuck.

Bad luck on Detroit westside. Damn. N E one know if fent laced packs are still going around?

Copped from the Hamtramck area last night for the first time since I've been back to Detroit. Quantity was very small, but the quality was pretty decent. Sandy colored, and rocky. Definitely nothing like what I was used to in Chicago, but I'll manage!

Detroit dope has been sketchy lately:p Hit or miss..... my 'usual' connect who typically has decent shit just sold me garbage last week... I guess it comes w/ the territory

This guy is either fucking around or just retarded. I don't think anyone doing dope in Detroit right would call it bunk, unless they have a real shady hook-up selling them half packs or something.

Not talking shit. I have gotten it from multiple sources. And I cannot imagine where in the "corridor" you are copping, it's a fucking GHOST TOWN down there.
I used to cop in the corridor until the late 1990's. one way, bronco you name it.

Do I know you?

Invisiroll and I go to the same place, and it's been of good quality lately. That'd be fucked up if you went to the same place, because that means I've probably known you for a long time, but I doubt you are going to the same place.

No I don't think we know each other.
[edit - @E]

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats up fellow detroiters? How's the quality been on the east side? Its been hit or miss 4 me, I usually score on the west side. I think my regular connect might have gotten busted or something.... cant get through to his cell... like its been disconnected for 5 days or so. Sucks. I guess its all part of the game.

Does n e one remember the old Jeffries Projects by Motor City? (I think I can post this... they were demolished a few years ago) Holla backs? I miss those days... open air really doesnt exist anymore in the D like it used to.

There are so many open air spots still open on both the east and west side. Shit has been hot lately on certain parts of the east side I know for sure, but the ball keeps rollin'.

I personally try to avoid open air spots because the quality is usually really inconsistent.

Interesting. Detroit cops suck, too.... I had a car taken once for being in a known drug area... and a white girl in the hood sticks out like a sore thumb. :) Seems like all of my reg hook ups have fallen off lately.... DPD must be kickin things up a notch lately... which makes me all nervous having to drive in a shitty neighborhood to cop :(

I hear you, Detroit has some pretty scary hoods. And unfortunately it seems like the scarier the hood, the better the dope.