• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

So true!! Funny thing is, I'm not as afraid of the people in the hood as I am of the police seeing *me* there... especially with Detroit's "ticket & tow" bullshit where they take ur vehicle, even if you are not in possession of anything illegal...

My usual connect used to meet me somewhere neutral... and it made me feel more safe (as if there is such a thing!?) Now he's disappeared.... DAMMIT!!!:X

At least three quarters of the people I grew up with here have moved to Chicago, out west or out east. Not much in the way of jobs round here.

But the dope is good!

Madness how many of you Yanks take heroin. It makes me fucking sick. Seriously I thought Ireland was bad but you's are the true smackhead junkies.

... dope is great when u find a good reliable source. Coppin off the streets u never know what your gonna get... garbage or fire.... flip a coin. Trainwrecker- do u live in the city? Is the east side pretty hot still?

... dope is great when u find a good reliable source. Coppin off the streets u never know what your gonna get... garbage or fire.... flip a coin. Trainwrecker- do u live in the city? Is the east side pretty hot still?

You filthy junkie bitch. Get a grip of life stop asking where to get gear from.
I hope you OD & die you horrible cunt. Scum like you make me sick...

You filthy junkie bitch. Get a grip of life stop asking where to get gear from.
I hope you OD & die you horrible cunt. Scum like you make me sick...

It must really suck to be that miserable of a person. Good luck to you. :) I will no longer respond to or acknowledge ur posts, so please dont waste ur time.

Hopefully the mods see your ignorant, insulting, and pointess posts and ban you from bluelight. Find someplace else to put others down in order to boost your own ego.

It must really suck to be that miserable of a person. Good luck to you. :) I will no longer respond to or acknowledge ur posts, so please dont waste ur time.

Hopefully the mods see your ignorant, insulting, and pointess posts and ban you from bluelight. Find someplace else to put others down in order to boost your own ego.

You make me laugh. I'm not miserable. I don't need heroin to make myself feel good you scummy skank. Putting that shit into your body...

You sick horrid knacker. Can you post some pictures of your arms? I want to laugh. I'd say you are hanging together. Junkie fuck. Each & every junkie in this thread are just as bad. Filth like you should be made extinct. Wiped off this earth like shit off an asshole.

Why would I need to boost my ego dear? I don't take heroin. I have no social insecurities about myself. I'm in full health, have good friends & family & do not touch heroin. Take my advice & get a rope. Or even better throw yourself off a cliff...

imo trying to put her down boost your ego for you feel you are far superior to her. just peddle on troll

Damn ourbaz, that is some fucked up unprovoked nastyness. If you have such a problem with people who do junk why are you cruising a drug message board?

Suburbgirl: I live on the east side but not in Detroit, one of the cities within the city. It hasn't been as hot around here as in some areas, but people are still kind of on edge.

My best advice would be stay away from the really popular spots on the east side where lots of white people cop, those seem to be the hottest.

Gotcha. I drive about an hour to get down to the city, so I don't always know whats goin down until I actually get there... Ill stick to the west side for now. Seems like the beginning of the month is the hot time for drug busts 8)

Anyone ever copped in Flint? Recommend or not??

Years ago when I lived up north I would drive to Flint. Actually the best dope I ever had came from Flint.

These days I have no idea. Personally I am more scared of Flint on a good day than almost any part of the D. That is one gritty city.

You ever try the Yak? That would save some driving. I have never copped there but have known people that did. The quality and deals didn't seem to be as good as in the D though.

You make me laugh. I'm not miserable. I don't need heroin to make myself feel good you scummy skank. Putting that shit into your body...

You sick horrid knacker. Can you post some pictures of your arms? I want to laugh. I'd say you are hanging together. Junkie fuck. Each & every junkie in this thread are just as bad. Filth like you should be made extinct. Wiped off this earth like shit off an asshole.

Why would I need to boost my ego dear? I don't take heroin. I have no social insecurities about myself. I'm in full health, have good friends & family & do not touch heroin. Take my advice & get a rope. Or even better throw yourself off a cliff...

If you have no social insecurities and have this great life, why the fuck would you sign up on a message board with no other reason than to put down heron users? Your probably just some little Irish bitch whose too pussy to go confront the junkies around you in real life, so you come on message boards and act like a tough guy. Aww its ok, where mommy and daddy junkies too? Is that why your so mad? Did you feel neglected growing up? Because I honestly can't see someone without serious mental/emotional problems to come on a message board just to talk shit LOL. Get a life

"The yak".... referring to Pontiac? (sorry, us "junkie bitches" are a little slow sometimes) 8) Thats a thought. It is much closer... I might head over there this week and check it out... if I do, I'll let u know what I come up with (quality, size, etc)

Flint scares me too... but I've heard many rumors (like u said) about their dope being fire... ahh, the curiosity...

Yeah Pontiac, sorry must be a local lingo. I'm interested to hear back on what you can see there.

Maybe you should stay out of Flint if you don't know the town very well. Like any city it can be real block to block. Err on the side of caution.

I believe it was the poet 'Shoestring' who scribed: "Bitch this Flint" and "Where a nigga can get you killed for a stone or a cell phone"

ourbaz, learn how to say your piece without being abusive or stay out of this thread.

everyone else: do not feed the trolls :)

If you have no social insecurities and have this great life, why the fuck would you sign up on a message board with no other reason than to put down heron users? Your probably just some little Irish bitch whose too pussy to go confront the junkies around you in real life, so you come on message boards and act like a tough guy. Aww its ok, where mommy and daddy junkies too? Is that why your so mad? Did you feel neglected growing up? Because I honestly can't see someone without serious mental/emotional problems to come on a message board just to talk shit LOL. Get a life

No everyone in my family were raised right. No heroin involved with any of my family members. I don't tolerate junkies around my area. They get smashed up after selling gear for a few days. I have no time for filth like them. You fucking junkie cunt.