• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

I came up north for the holidays and decided to stay and 'freshen up' a little bit. I'm going to head back down to the city once I can find a job... which is to say maybe never.

yeah... it seems as if shit in the city is so inconsistent... fire one day and crap the next... wtf

I cop all my dope in the city of Detroit. I've had some of the best shit out there. Its changed a lot in the past few. ITS SO FUCKING HOT DOWN THERE! I got my car taken TWICE in 2 months for copping. It goes 900 the first time, 1800 the 2nd and on and on. I didn't mention it being my second time and got away with only pay 900.

A few months ago, I was going to a lot of 24 hour spots that had the fattest dimes. You were better off buying two dimes instead of a 25. But the 25s could be as big as 4 packs. I heard rumors my spot was mixing in fentanyl with their shit. I got pins and needles off every pack I did. But they got raided, shook and fell apart. Now its small time dealers, meeting up in random places or at a small time guys house. For the most part its been AWESOME. Just SMALL. I got spolied by huge dimes and now everything is so tiny. The old are of the east side I used to go to fell off and I go a mile east of that now.

Detroit does have some nice dope if you know where to look and who to go to.

I heard CHicago was ridiculous though in terms of quality and size. I wanna go.

as dirty as detroit is you would think dope would be everywhere

yeah, detroit is super hot... thats what sucks about coppin in the well known spots.... u typically get really good shit, but its quite a risk. They (cops) know where the dope 'spots' are... and us suburbanites stand out like a sore thumb. I prefer 2 meet my dudes somewhere random... it seems safer that way (less risk of having vehicle seized). But, then u give up quality/size for ur sense of security.

Black... when u had ur cars taken, how did that go down? Did u have anything on u?? Was ur car stopped or were u driving thru?? I had one seized a while back... hadnt even copped yet... nothing on me.... i was merely driving into a "known" spot an they pretty much said "we know why u are here" and took the car.

... actually, I did get a lawyer... but was unable to get the car back... (I could have redeemed it within 21 days for $900 plus the cost of towing & storage... totaled about $1500... couldn't come up with the $$)

Lawyer said that what they did was perfectly legal, since I went down with the "intent" to purchase narcotics... (how they can prove that I have no idea- sounds like racial profiling to me) I guess they can get away with that type of property seizure because it is considered a "civil" matter, not a criminal one

So much for upholding our Constitutional rights... I guess that type of "illegal search and seizure" is not considered to be illegal if deemed a "civil" matter 8)

Lumpy Gear

In Michigan/Detroit, do they still call large size bags "Lumps" ??
(a gram's worth or two)

I've personally never heard of that.... but that don't mean shit :)

Anyone notice the overwhelming number of super young (some look like high school age kids!!!) black dealers in the detroit area?? Is it like that everywhere else?

My guy was a middle-aged black guy with family. I wasn't too familiar with the copping scene though since I had a steady guy.

... actually, I did get a lawyer... but was unable to get the car back... (I could have redeemed it within 21 days for $900 plus the cost of towing & storage... totaled about $1500... couldn't come up with the $$)

Lawyer said that what they did was perfectly legal, since I went down with the "intent" to purchase narcotics... (how they can prove that I have no idea- sounds like racial profiling to me) I guess they can get away with that type of property seizure because it is considered a "civil" matter, not a criminal one

So much for upholding our Constitutional rights... I guess that type of "illegal search and seizure" is not considered to be illegal if deemed a "civil" matter 8)

i understand the whole civil thing cause im currently fighting to get a car back right now from the state of illinois..in that case i did have some marijuana in my trunk but my car was unlawfully searched in the first place, that how im gonna beat it..

your situation makes no sense but i wanna make sure i got it right...you say that you didnt even cop yet., had nothing on you, and didnt get arrested and they still seized your car?? just for being in the wrong area???

my lawyer would have a field day with that...prove that i was there buyin drugs(unless you said something to the cops like..."i didnt even cop yet")...what does matter what your in the area for..your allowed to go anywhere its a free country maybe you where goin to a new boyfriends...you get what im saying?

they just cant take your car and not arrest you

and on the streets of chicago most of the time the dealers on the block are some young lookin kids everynow and then you might see an older dude but the young dudes are the ones tryin to get that money...older dudes are doin it to get high for the day

its possible she got pulled over and had a suspended DL. they most def will tow ya shit and let you go in the situation

Yeah, chinky, I know its f-ed up. I had a valid driver's license, no warrants.... clean as a whistle. I told them that I was trying to get to a nearby restaurant whn they pulled me over in the middle of a well known open air spot.

No crimes committed... they found nothin... just saw marks on my arms when they made me take off my sweatshirt. Really f*ckin nice. Apparently shit like that happens all the time in the D... I've got friends who have experienced the same. No attorney around here seems to have the balls to take them on.8)

Kinda off topic, but through a wierd coincidence I ran in to an old hookup of mine.... It will be interesting to see if his stuff is as clean and consistent as it used to be. Maybe goin down today. He had great prices and fat bags that came in wax packs. Ill report my 'findings' later. lol

Last edited:
XXXX-

Damn, u got lucky. All they gotta do is see ur shit out there nowadays.... can u call ur guy ahead of time and find out if its hot? Its even nicer when they can meet u in a neutral place... but ur run of the mill dope boy dont usually go that far. Yeah... its everywhere in the D, but being white kinda makes it difficult to safely venture into some areas (and not because of the locals!!). Best thing I can suggest is talk 2 people... buy a dude a bag if u have to when ur hard up!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Detroit seems like trouble these days

I used to live outside detroit in the western suburbs. Thats where my habit started. Then I ran away to my family in Europe, where I thought I could get away from it. HA, theres plenty here! The only thing I like about it here is that unless your selling it, or committing crimes to gain it, your very unlikely to get arrested or cars seized or any of that business. I know from experience that the Wayne county Sheiffs will just take your car.. I remember losing my dads pickup truck over some drug operation called PUSH OFF. I was in Detroit at xmas recently and was copping on the west side McGraw area. The way the place was working it was like it was OKAY or something. I was scoring for 3 weeks and was still worried of cops and all, i knew eventually my luck would run out but thankfully i made it back to europe without getting arrested or losing my moms car. Is the trouble worth it in Detroit. I know its hard to but even just park a mile away and walk to wherever. Losing your car is not fun at all. Its usually not even YOUR car.

I think the west side is a little bit safer these days. Two of my old room mates got popped recently on the east side. A few of my old dealers are going to be doing some time too.

These police sure know how to ruin a good thing.

I agree about the west side... less hot than the east side. I think theyre going after the young 'kids' who frequent well-known spots on the east side...

I got a guy that deals with 4 other dudes. So thats 4 diff types of dope. neither of the 4 ever has the same shit for more than 2 weeks at a time. 1 of the 4 only ever has good dope. so i have a 25% chance of ever getting the good shit. I mean i guess i would have to venture out more and get more dealers ..but my guy will come up to 14 mile and meet me sometimes which is nice.