• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

he's got a point you shouldn't be looking for tips on where to cop.

But at Least we don't have to hear his stupid leprechaun accent.. Prolly sounds like a retarded chimpmunk

he's got a point you shouldn't be looking for tips on where to cop.

But at Least we don't have to hear his stupid leprechaun accent.. Prolly sounds like a retarded chimpmunk

:p Leprechaun accent? Have to laugh at that pathetic stereotype bullshit.

No everyone in my family were raised right. No heroin involved with any of my family members. I don't tolerate junkies around my area. They get smashed up after selling gear for a few days. I have no time for filth like them. You fucking junkie cunt.

you say you have no time for them but you are on a fucking message bored harassing posters that do dope. sounds to me as if yoou do have the time. you just cruising to get to ban city aint ya

sounds to me like your family is a buncha pretentious god loving idiots. IRL you know youd get your face smashed by anyone of us on here

you say you have no time for them but you are on a fucking message bored harassing posters that do dope. sounds to me as if yoou do have the time. you just cruising to get to ban city aint ya

sounds to me like your family is a buncha pretentious god loving idiots. IRL you know youd get your face smashed by anyone of us on here

My family don't believe in Religion.

I would guarantee I'd smash your yank weasel head in seconds. Wouldn't be hard to destroy a junkie...

cause you play soccer and drink gunniess and are tough...i cant forget you eat fake X too you then you do an irish riverdance and play bagpipes

hey, ourbaz, your the little green guy on the front of Lucky Charms boxes huh. Damn I'd be pissed about that too. Well maybe one day your mom and dad will get off the dope and make you feel special. Until then just keep wishing on the luck of the irish for life to get better for u.

Come on guys, hes got red hair and freckles and a goofy accent. Plus he states he has no time for junkies and "filth" but he spends his time on drug forums talking shit. How can you get mad at him? Aww isn't he cute lol

My family don't believe in Religion.

I would guarantee I'd smash your yank weasel head in seconds. Wouldn't be hard to destroy a junkie...

Aww your from Northern Ireland aren't you? Your a disgrace to Irish people everywhere. Now go eat your shitty ecstacy you stupid fucking candykid raver. How were your "disco biscuits"? Moron.

my girls brought back some dope from Detroit, and I'm from chicago, the "packs" from detroit seemed like they were literally 1/5 the size I'm used to gettin in the chi. Though I have heard that they are smal but pretty potent. I did one pack a few hours after taking a sub, so it's hard to judge. But how they pack them in those folded lotto tickets is so weird to me.

Aww your from Northern Ireland aren't you? Your a disgrace to Irish people everywhere. Now go eat your shitty ecstacy you stupid fucking candykid raver. How were your "disco biscuits"? Moron.

No I'm from Dublin in the Republic of Ireland you fat yank cunt. Where are your twin towers now? You silly waste of sperm. You have a monkey in charge of your country, no wonder ya's are all junkies. Hope you die with a needle in your arm you scumbag. I'm sure your mother would be proud.

ireland the land of a gingers delight. i take being a junkie over having red hair and freckles anyday

Ourbaz, or should I say Barry, Barry, Barry

The only thing sadder than having a 45yo chipper from the chicago suburbs track your sorry arse down on the internet is going to sleep every night in your sad little dublin hovel knowing your beloved footie/soccer team got knocked out of the World Cup at home by the FRENCH....

Even more curious bazzie....riddle me this, you come from one of the most heavily catholic countries on earth and and yet no religion for you...were the priests a little too friendly to little Barry, did they give you the 3 wrestling moves practices at most parish schools; the full nelson, the half nelson and Father Nelson

BL'ers....check out twitter.com/ourbaz Barry...following mark wahlberg, jordan knight and ashton kutcher??? WTF

ourbaz won't last long around here so please get back on topic (detroit heroin) and stop contributing to the trash talking. warnings/infractions will be handed out equally to anyone who participates in the flaming.

... just scored some "lotto packs" from the burbs... I usually stay away from local dope, as its typically stomped on... but Ive been trying to avoid the city b/c of all of the heat lately. I was surprized this time... excellent quality, kinda small though. Almost white in color... dissolved nicely... good rush.

You make me laugh. I'm not miserable. I don't need heroin to make myself feel good you scummy skank. Putting that shit into your body...

You sick horrid knacker. Can you post some pictures of your arms? I want to laugh. I'd say you are hanging together. Junkie fuck. Each & every junkie in this thread are just as bad. Filth like you should be made extinct. Wiped off this earth like shit off an asshole.

Why would I need to boost my ego dear? I don't take heroin. I have no social insecurities about myself. I'm in full health, have good friends & family & do not touch heroin. Take my advice & get a rope. Or even better throw yourself off a cliff...

one day you are gonna face your self

dunno who you are to judge people
and feel superior

It must really suck to be that miserable of a person.

Last edited:
Where are all of the detroiters??? ;) Invisiroll... I cant PM until Im a bluelighter :) How are things on the east side?? Ive been avoidin the city lately, been coppin elsewhere... but I might go down this week sometime... gettin sick of small packs