• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

I still like the idea of boob jobs filled with dope....bet people are doing it already....

Does heroin in Pa usually come in aluminum foil & is tanish brown in color? I saw a guy open up a foil 2 nights ago & it looked like that.

naw i was just curious cause i think its crazy that omeone would risk their freedom for 5bucks

i mean its not like its weed and you can get hit with a misty for a havina couple bags..one bag of dope is a felony..i dont know why you would waste your time sellin nickel bags...the reward isnt worth the risk

In the city(detroit), as long as its possession and not intent to distribute, and under 25 grams its charged as a misdemeanor.

In the city(detroit), as long as its possession and not intent to distribute, and under 25 grams its charged as a misdemeanor.

dope?

or you talkin weed? cause if its under 30gs in illinois its misdeameanmor but i was talkin about dope

This is good question^.
I would think they can charge you with just about whatever they wanted but you could plea it down to a misdemeanor, depending on your lawyer. If you yourself think you have a case their not going to want to take it to trial so you have a better chance of getting the charge reduced.

Ive got a friend who uses daily, never had a drug charge but a felony drug charge would fuck up his status as a legal grower.

I have 2 relatives and 1 friend that were caught with a few packs of dope over the last few years and they were charged with misdemeanor possession, not pleading to it.

No shit. Thats crazy. Only like that in detroit I'm assuming.

Mi do got some lenient ass dope laws, up to 25g is a max 4 year sentence. I would post the link but I'm usin a fuckin iPad and can't fuckin figure out how to copy, and you mufuckas know how to use google.

Mich wasnt so easy back during the big push on the drug war. We had some of the longest sentencing guidelines for crack compared to powder cocaine, a blatantly racist push to end the use of drugs in the late 80s. Detroit no doubt has supplied the Federal and new private prison system with a large amount of their commodities, that being humans to fill cells. Each prisoner is worth cash money.
Incredibly, the Michigan guidelines for crack cocaine have been repealed somewhat in the past decade I believe.

Anyone interested in getting on the proverbial soapbox I suggest you Google LEAP, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition. From there look around and see what you can do to help end this lost cause of a war. There will be other groups that may fit your way of thinking.

No one should face jail for a health issue such as addiction, nor should anyone use addiction as an excuse to keep using drugs.

yeah i got a cottage on a lake in paw paw michigan and i was always told by my mom to wait til i get out of michigan before i start smokin weed in the car cause michigans drug laws are no joke especially people from chicago

is it true? i dont know i always thought they where just bustin my balls

I'm soo sick of this, so sick of it..Here I sit, arms covered in blood! The panic all gone, the panic that sets in when the spike is half filled with blood and nearly congealing, sick but worrying your going to lose the hit when its the last of your money and you wont be able to figure out how to get more until you've had a cure....

I look at myself and my kitchen floor covered in droplets of blood...I can't go on like this, I can't take it anymore....My arms become a pin cushion resorting to pot luck sticking the spike in hoping there might be a vein beneath the surface somewhere.....The veins only appear once and a while on my feet and legs and I refuse to go near my groin....I was on 80ml of methadone, I manged to stop using for 2 months before and slightly after xmas, halved my dose to 40ml....

I cant get a vein, its disgusting this second life, no one truly knows exactly how I'm living or what I'm doing ot myself....It used to be the case that I got a vein no problem, now they are all gone, I don't want to go near my groin, it scares me....I go to NA but a majority of people there have smoked a few joints, sniffed a few lines and have seen the light whereas I am an addict who struggles day to day to day.....I dont know, I dont know, how come I was able to stop before and it seems each time I stop and go back it is only worse in every sense....I have a great job, great responsibilities and I'm fortunate to be surrounded by people that only love me...I take myself to this situation, I make the move to score, no one and I mean no one makes me or even would bother me if I didnt actively search for it....The last 8 years have been dominated by Heroin, here in the UK and in Detroit.....I was in Detroit last week and after using the brown UK gear for the last while, I found the d'troit dope to be weak unless I did at least 4 packs......

I know people on here understand, I know people on here are sitting or have sat where I am right now...I feel like crying, I really do, except I've done all that and I can not shed a tear over my problem anymore because I know the answer...I'm nearly at the point of giving it all up and just moving somewhere where it is cheap, readily and steadily available and rather then a slow death, speed it up just a bit because I can go on like this I just can not go on like this anymore...Its sick, I'm sick and tired of it...Its not cool, its not creative, its disgusting and demoralizing and just killing me and ruining my life completely...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey EIREnorth27, I hope you don't mind that I edited your post a bit. I only broke it up into paragraphs to make it easier to read.

I think you may benefit from our other forum called The Dark Side. Though I'm sure the bluelighters here would be happy to talk with you I'm sure you'd find TDS is better equiped.

Mi do got some lenient ass dope laws, up to 25g is a max 4 year sentence. I would post the link but I'm usin a fuckin iPad and can't fuckin figure out how to copy, and you mufuckas know how to use google.

Although that does sound better then other countries laws, such as getting hung by the nearest tree. I dont think that is anywhere near lenient.

excuse me, excuse me i got something to say...

WHAT
UP
DOE???

representing 519/windsor aka the deep south of detroit ;)