• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Hi everyone, hope you've all been okay. Has anybody else seen any batches of this super sticky, strong dark brown dope (NOT Mexican black tar)? It's a nightmare to break down for snorting but anyone who shoots loves the stuff. I've chased it on foil and got some very comfy rushes going however that didn't make up for it's difficult texture. Eventually I stuck these cat-ass lookin little turdballs in the freezer, which helped considerably when trying to get the shite into powder. Once it finally made it's way up my nose, I alllmost forgot about how much working with it pissed me off. Then there's been a batch that is light brown/yellow/pink (how lovely): it's not as sticky, dark, or strong. Avoid this stuff totally if you can.

Only one of my contacts has decent, civilized dope. It's a darkish brown powder packed in weed dime bags from this particular spot. Seems wierd but I wasn't thinking about it after a few minutes. This is the stuff we're looking for :).

Anybody been watching the Tigers lately, I think they're streak is at 8 games after winning tonight. There's a little post about a sizeable Detroit bust in the DItM forum too. I'm sure the missing .001% won't be missed by us...but who wouldn't like having a few dozen ounces of skag to use as a pillow? Ahhh, sweet dreams you guys!

Scored some FIYAH today on the eastside =D Vanilla colored powder, very soft, no chunks. Almost white. And it was super fat too. Gotta love the east side. Shoulda got some rigs in the city though. I was gonna wait til I got home and go to the local pharm but now they are both closed:\. Ahh well this shits got me nodding something serious just from snorting a bit anyways.

And yep I have been watching the tigs every chance I get! I love baseball! Played my whole life. Cant wait to go to commerica, never been. This will be my first summer back in MI in quite a few years. Anyone care to go? We can plan a BL outing and put some faces to names LOL

And yeah I figured "tooting" was snorting. But I heard someone refer to chasing as tooting once before. And when I chased H#3 in AZ we called our straws to draw up the smoke with "tooters"

Be safe out there everyone! Keep on enjoying all this great dope Detroit has been blessed with :)

Just checking in on all yas, this thread has been kind of dead lately. Got a new hook up has the bomb shit, they have a house to you can do it at. Anyone ever mix xanax and dope? I just did and I' typing this basically with my eyes closed lol.

Just checking in on all yas, this thread has been kind of dead lately. Got a new hook up has the bomb shit, they have a house to you can do it at. Anyone ever mix xanax and dope? I just did and I' typing this basically with my eyes closed lol.

Benzos and dope are a pretty common combination, I forget who but there's someone who posts about it pretty often in Other Drugs.

It's also a pretty easy way to OD, or say cruel things to people, or propose marriage to random babes, which is why its usually a good idea to keep your downers separate.

... was at my usual dope spot on the east side at about 10:15 am this morning and saw an unfamiliar face getting served right next to me... male, probably early to mid 20's, light brown hair, I think he had red on. Kinda reminded me of "Jesse" from AMC's "Breaking Bad." Lol. Couldnt help but wonder if I had run into a fellow bluelighter..... got a nice light brown chunk too.

Anyone think they may be the person I saw this morning??

Picked up a couple g's that were light tan and almost impossible to crush. But they r fire. Glad I started goin to the eastside again. Everybody be safe!

Ive heard rumors that the real dark-lookin shit has been the culprit of a few heroin-related deaths in the norther burbs, so be careful! Ive had decent luck lately... still getting nice light tan chunks from my usual spot... its a little sticky but seems like clean dope. Cant wait to join 'team nod' in a few hours. Gettin all antsy, but gotta wait till my house empties out before i do my shit!

Alright folks, glad to see theres no shortage of gear in the D this weather. Just reading through all your posts makes me miss the hott summer days rollin thru detroit to score. The smell of the city in summer, the sounds, the sights all the folks outside on porches. I used to love scorin on a hot summer night, the city was all was very active, takes me back to the days of drivin the spots to get green, 2 for <donk>, 3 for <donk>. Thats when I was innocent, before things got heavy.

I know though, its too easy in the states to end up in jail for being a common user so I know if I hadnt of left with my habit, it would of been a matter of time before a simple hook up became an impounded car, or an unpaid fine that lead to a warrant that led to the county and I'm so thankul that never happened.

Be safe people. and keep the stories rollin in and Enjoy your summer. We all know what d'troit streets are like in the dead of winter I'm right there with yaou all in sprit, just be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
About a week ago my guy had really dark brown that was super strong, but he only had it once. It was like moist sand. In my local newspaper today the weeks crime log for the county had four death investigations and I saw a few obituaries in the local paper for younger people this week that all said they died in their homes, and that usually means suicide or O.D. Be safe everyone!

I got addicted in Detroit.]]

That's insanely high. I had to take someone, who I thought was my friend, to hospital one night he ate 2 bars and did a pack and a half together. He isn't our friend anymore dude. They knew I fucked up but I went to a detox center the day they were planning an invention for me. With my own realization that it was time to come up and be a man. i'm 24 still livin' with my who family who loves the hell out of me and i guess it really they really means I have friends who care, most others have friends who straight up abandon them. i feel bad for people who take any benzo with dope. You could die no matter the dose. My other friend had i kpin and 2 packs (these guys both have huge opiate tolerances though) he was pulled over on the freeway leaning on his steering wheel, he awakes to the cop chick (yes a chick). and told the cop he had H on him. she accidentally leaves the pack in the backseat, she actually has him call someone to come get him. but he's detoxed at home and is going to a halfway house, he actually calls his friend who comes and gets him and he gets off, doesn't get any ticket or any citation. Lucky that they are both alive today. I think I could probably do one pack. every once in a while but never more than that. two is always too much and i think for myself. i can only do it like twice a month, maybe only once. If I don't do it that way i'll getting kicked out the house. I will NOT let that happen. I can't live my car. if i fuck that up i'll be probably end up in jail or dead. I get fucked up easy now. im on 6 Vicoprofins smoking that hydro and i've been in nod land like crazy with my face hittin the keyboard good 5 minutes. it's sweet that my tolarance is a weak whore now. i hated being addicted and that day that I WONT get kicked out is never going to come. I got addicted in Detroit.

... you shouldnt have any trouble finding what you're looking for. Not here in the D... it's everywhere. I've "cold-copped" many times sucessfully, (been ripped off too, though) the biggest challenge for me was finding a dealer who was reliable & consistent. The game doesnt change much even after you return from a long break.

Im about to quit for a while... it's time. Im at that point where using is beginning to have a negative effect on my life, and I dont want to go any deeper. Went to the sub doc yesterday.... left the office with a handful of 8 mg tabs and a script for a month supply. Expensive, but much cheaper than a dope habit in the long run. Time to recouperate. Im outta the loop for a while... be safe ya'll! :\

if you guys are getting white powder that is dissolving easy and pulls up damn near clear you guys most likely have some kind of cut with fentanyl.

ime real dope needs to be dissolved and will still pull up dirty dark brown

if you guys are getting white powder that is dissolving easy and pulls up damn near clear you guys most likely have some kind of cut with fentanyl.

ime real dope needs to be dissolved and will still pull up dirty dark brown

you forgot to say "NBD JS" afterwards.

... got some of the white stuff about a week ago... it came as a chunk, but broke apart really easily... turned almost to powder, dissolved easily, and drew up clear. Wasn't all that great. Short lived high too.

yeah i just skin popped a pack. it feels fuckin good. i hope i get a nod from it. since im not using more than once or twice a month due to some prior bullshit i put myself into.... yeah definitely starting to kick in.

I know this is off subject but does anyone know bioavailability of skin popping H?

i just shot the second back about 45 minutes ago. im totally nodding it out in like a noditorium. haha so high. plus weed.

Last edited:
I live in flint in we got good dope up here but its fucking expensive.

how are ya doin with the suboxones? Not having trouble staying away from heroin? Hope the suboxone is enough to keep the sickness and cravings away...didn't do shit for me, had to go to the clinic.