Bluelight

Thread: Detroit Heroin

Page 1 of 40 123451121 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Detroit/Windsor area 
    So I've noticed very little mid-west discussion apart from Chi-town on this forum

I recently moved to Windsor Ontario for school and have been to Detroit a couple times for NFL, NHL games etc, but not for clubbing or anything yet. It's hard b/c you need a straight designated driver to cross the border at the end of the night and I don't know too many people in Detroit, but Windsor itself isn't so bad, thing is I haven't been able to find a good resource online for events in Detroit, especially having heard it's such a great techno town, at least traditionally...

Any BLers from the Detroit/Windsor area representing? Or are you all in the Other Drugs forum discussing where to find crack??

2. Collapse Details

i'm not from the area, but i go to detroit several times a year to some clubs (including DEMF or whatever incarnate it is currently). probably the best place to find out about events for detroit are in the midwest events section here on BL or the infamous detroit luv forum.

3. Collapse Details

I live really close to detroit, like i walk about 20 feet and BOOM!

There is some pretty cool stuff to do in the city, I stay really close to the EDM scene, and there is usually always something good hopping off. Such as Saturday, at Bleu, which is on Woodward, Deadmau5 is playing with Josh Wink in the basement(who is doing a 4 hour set!!!).

As rouge mentioned, Dluv is a pretty good place to search EDM events, the loop, specifically. There is also a pretty good indie music scene.

All depends what you're looking to do I suppose.

4. Collapse Details

Thanks guys, site definitely looks useful... shame we don't get a lot of good acts on this side of the border, although I know Benassi has been to Windsor a couple of times recently.

I'm mostly into house but like pretty much everything, from techno to indie music, so I'll keep exploring on the web

5. Collapse Details

Here, let me help.

http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?board=21.0

http://www.detroitclubscene.com/foru...ex.php?act=idx

There. Greater Metro Detroit area Electronic scene at your finger tips.

Give me a shout if you ever head out to an event or something.

6. Collapse Details

im from windsor, what school you going to?

7. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I grew up in the brubs of detriot, but a little south nowadays. Can anyone give me shout about the scene around town?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by raspberryman View Post
    im from windsor, what school you going to?
    I'm at the U here, you?

Thanks for the help everyone. DEMF was of course amazing and just over the border at Hart Plaza. Danny Howells came to Windsor, then on Canada Day I didn't make it but Richie Hawtin and Dubfire were here.

Ferry Corsten is coming to Windsor in September, and Kyau and Albert at some point this summer. The best acts are more likely to go to Detroit but still, not bad for Windsor.

9. Collapse Details
    Detroit Heroin 
    Whats up fellow detroiters? How's the quality been on the east side? Its been hit or miss 4 me, I usually score on the west side. I think my regular connect might have gotten busted or something.... cant get through to his cell... like its been disconnected for 5 days or so. Sucks. I guess its all part of the game.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    That's the nature of love. Love will always let you down. etiquette.™

11. Collapse Details

Does n e one remember the old Jeffries Projects by Motor City? (I think I can post this... they were demolished a few years ago) Holla backs? I miss those days... open air really doesnt exist anymore in the D like it used to.

12. Collapse Details

There are so many open air spots still open on both the east and west side. Shit has been hot lately on certain parts of the east side I know for sure, but the ball keeps rollin'.

I personally try to avoid open air spots because the quality is usually really inconsistent.

13. Collapse Details

Interesting. Detroit cops suck, too.... I had a car taken once for being in a known drug area... and a white girl in the hood sticks out like a sore thumb. Seems like all of my reg hook ups have fallen off lately.... DPD must be kickin things up a notch lately... which makes me all nervous having to drive in a shitty neighborhood to cop

14. Collapse Details

I hear you, Detroit has some pretty scary hoods. And unfortunately it seems like the scarier the hood, the better the dope.

15. Collapse Details

So true!! Funny thing is, I'm not as afraid of the people in the hood as I am of the police seeing *me* there... especially with Detroit's "ticket & tow" bullshit where they take ur vehicle, even if you are not in possession of anything illegal...

My usual connect used to meet me somewhere neutral... and it made me feel more safe (as if there is such a thing!?) Now he's disappeared.... DAMMIT!!!

16. Collapse Details

i guess not alot of people from detroit huh?

17. Collapse Details

At least three quarters of the people I grew up with here have moved to Chicago, out west or out east. Not much in the way of jobs round here.

But the dope is good!

18. Collapse Details

Madness how many of you Yanks take heroin. It makes me fucking sick. Seriously I thought Ireland was bad but you's are the true smackhead junkies.

19. Collapse Details

... dope is great when u find a good reliable source. Coppin off the streets u never know what your gonna get... garbage or fire.... flip a coin. Trainwrecker- do u live in the city? Is the east side pretty hot still?

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by suburbangirl View Post
    ... dope is great when u find a good reliable source. Coppin off the streets u never know what your gonna get... garbage or fire.... flip a coin. Trainwrecker- do u live in the city? Is the east side pretty hot still?
    You filthy junkie bitch. Get a grip of life stop asking where to get gear from.
    I hope you OD & die you horrible cunt. Scum like you make me sick...

21. Collapse Details

who the fuck are you to come on here and criticize ppl?

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ourbaz View Post
    You filthy junkie bitch. Get a grip of life stop asking where to get gear from.
    I hope you OD & die you horrible cunt. Scum like you make me sick...
    It must really suck to be that miserable of a person. Good luck to you. I will no longer respond to or acknowledge ur posts, so please dont waste ur time.

Hopefully the mods see your ignorant, insulting, and pointess posts and ban you from bluelight. Find someplace else to put others down in order to boost your own ego.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by suburbangirl View Post
    It must really suck to be that miserable of a person. Good luck to you. I will no longer respond to or acknowledge ur posts, so please dont waste ur time.

Hopefully the mods see your ignorant, insulting, and pointess posts and ban you from bluelight. Find someplace else to put others down in order to boost your own ego.
    You make me laugh. I'm not miserable. I don't need heroin to make myself feel good you scummy skank. Putting that shit into your body...

You sick horrid knacker. Can you post some pictures of your arms? I want to laugh. I'd say you are hanging together. Junkie fuck. Each & every junkie in this thread are just as bad. Filth like you should be made extinct. Wiped off this earth like shit off an asshole.

Why would I need to boost my ego dear? I don't take heroin. I have no social insecurities about myself. I'm in full health, have good friends & family & do not touch heroin. Take my advice & get a rope. Or even better throw yourself off a cliff...

24. Collapse Details

imo trying to put her down boost your ego for you feel you are far superior to her. just peddle on troll

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by shake2 View Post
    imo trying to put her down boost your ego for you feel you are far superior to her. just peddle on troll
    I am more superior than her. She takes heroin & I don't. You do the maths buddy...

Page 1 of 40 123451121 ... LastLast