• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ahhhh!!!! Concerta!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've snorted those...my nose was running forever. I used to just bite them before swallowing, and suck the coating off. But I did OD on them once. So be careful. Now I could just use some genuine ADD relief and can't really take them or if I do have to be super careful or I feel like I'm ODing again.

Sry I meant I snorted 2 ritalin IR 20mg not concerta, how can u even snort it it looks almost impossible and I heard even if u get the coating off it doesn't work and just burns.

My son takes 54mg Concerta. I sucked the coating off once, then cut the pill in half longways, and it looked like a damn archery target. I didnt try to do anything with it. Good Luck.

Ritalin just made me really good at Call of Duty and really irritable :/

Oh yeah and snorting pills is terrible for you. Control your use if you can...

Otherwise enjoy it I guess!

snorting concerta ? don't bother

You need the white/pink half. the green part does not contain any active drug at all.
Dont bother trying to snort it. it just doesn't work. it turns to goo an leaves you with a runny nose and no high.

best way to bypass the extended release is to suck off the outer disolveable coating (12 percent of the pill) then suck the pill for about five or so minutes to soften the plastic outer coating.

Next bite just below the white half and disgard the green shit. trust me it has no drug within it. I have done this hundreds of times.

What you are left with is a white pink part. either cut off or bite the the contents out of the plastic coating. now suck the contents until it all disolves in your mouth and swallow your spit. this is the fastest way i have done it to bring the drug on quickly. It takes about half an hour to come on and lasts about three to four hours.

Be prepared for the crash though it can be deppressing to say the least. also if you take too much watch out for the palpatations, this stuff can really rock your heart and bring on panic attacks and at worst a heart attack! Take it easy!!!

All the best, Charlito

Last edited:
i used to be prescribed the alza 36 pills but now i get the ones that have m 36 on them, i think there new or something because i cant find any info on how to do anything with it, with the alza 36 barrels you could take of the coating and you would see 3 colors and the grey sponge could easily be removed but with these "new" M 36 bastards.. you take off the coating and theres no seperate colors its just a solid red pill with wax. with the wax gone you can crush the red into powder but i wouldnt snort that stuff due to the fact that its still an extended release pill. im confused because its still extended release but theres no way to tell whats what because its all red underneath. has anyone else come across these?? does anyone know how to extract the ritalin from all binders and filler?

Status
Not open for further replies.